Identity Chapter 1 BTS (Makna...

By xAlXnnx

Kyung Soon (You) is the youngest child of Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik. Park Hyung Sik is the CEO of Sams... More

Information/Members of SNM *Read*
Part 2 - School Nerds
Part 3 - Family
Part 4. Park Ji Kyung Soon?
Part 5. Trip To Busan
Part 6 - Stuck With Him
Part 7. Who's the BSPA?
Part 8. Dance Club?
Part. 9 The Main D Project
Part 10. Destroyed Me..
Part 11. Her and Him
Part 12. Audition & Unknown
Part 13. Rumour
Part 14. Barbeque
Part 15. Less Than 1 Month
Part 16. Maknaes Plan
Part 17. "Start"
Part 18. Breathe
BOOK 2 IS OUT!
Trailer & Chapter 2 Book Cover

Part 1 - Debut

1.5K 16 3
By xAlXnnx

(You can honestly skip this Part if you wanted to)

It was already 2:00 Pm, my Unnies and I decided to separate and go to our own rooms. Everyone headed to their rooms while I headed for the rooftop to write our song. It was cool how the stairs were spiral to go up. After what seems like an hour, I was on the rooftop and spotted some chairs.

I headed for a seat and quickly played the beat in my headphones, I asked Dee unnie for the song to be in my headphones before I left to go to the rooftop. I didn't know what to do for the song, so I looked at the view which was really pretty and see if I could get some inspiration. I felt something touch my shoulder at the back and I quickly took off my headphones and saw 9 girls smiling at me.

Tzuyu POV

I usually go to the rooftop with my unnies after a tiring day since there are so many chairs there. We heard that there was a new girl group with us and is on the 4th floor, we wanted to greet them but they're probably busy getting ready to debut. "Unnie's let's go to the rooftop," I said with a huge smile, "Yea sure, I'm so tired," says Nayeon unnie with a tired face. We all headed for the rooftop and was talking on our way there.

(A/N: Twice in this story is in the Signal Era)

When we arrived at the rooftop we saw someone, it looked like a girl since of the ponytail. She looked like she was listening to music and writing something down, possibly lyrics. "She must be new," said Jihyo unnie as she was pointing at the girl. We decided to walk to her and tap her shoulders.

Kyung Soon POV

I felt someone tap my shoulders, so I decided to take off my headphones and look at the back. I saw 9 beautiful girls bow to me, I quickly stand up and bowed to them "Hello" I said as I bowed. "I haven't seen you here, you must be in the new group then," a girl said with short dirty blonde hair, "Oh, yes I'm from the new group. May I ask which group you guys are in?" I said politely,

"We are Twice," a girl said with reddish hair. "Twice unnie sunbae then," I said as I smiled, "what is your name?: the reddish hair girl said. "I'm Kyung Soon or Kyu from SNM," I said brightly.

"Well, I'm Nayeon! I'm 23," "I'm Jihyo! I'm 21," I'm Jeongyeon! 22, "I'm Momo! Also 22" I'm Sana! 22" "I'm Mina! 21" I'm Dahhyun, Chaeyooung, and Tzuyu! We are all 17" (Story age). "I'm 17, as well as our maknae line," I said with an eye smile.

"Would you like to meet the others?" I asked "Sure," all the girls said. I let them follow me down the stairs and let them inside our apartment, "your apartment is cute" Tzuyu said. "Thanks! I'll go ahead and call the others, get comfy" I said as I grabbed my phone from my pocket. I began to text them in our group chat.

(YM - Yu Mi MY - Min Yu RY - Ru Ya (Dee) OJ - Ora Ji  JE - Jun E  YK - Yu Ka KS - Kyung Soon)

KS - Unnies head to the apartment

YM - Why Maknae?

KS - Someone here to meet you

MY - OJ - JE - YK - RY - WHO?

KS - Twice

YK - How in the world did you get them to talk to us?

KS - They just kinda came to me instead

JE - What time

KS - Well duh, didn't I say to head to the apartment

OJ - Now?

KS - Yup, oh and Min Yu unnie make some food for us!

MY - Ugh, don't you know how to cook?

KS - Well yes, but I want some of your food. Plus your cooking is D-bomb

SNM (Except Kyu) - FINE

KS - Okay Thanks!

"They should be here any second, are you guys hungry?" I asked as I sit down on the ground with the maknae line. 

They all nodded even though we all know we aren't allowed to eat. 

"Anyways Min Yu unnie will cook for us, she is an amazing cook! Don't worry, you won't be in trouble for eating" I said as the door begin to open.

 "YAH, I'm not an amazing cook," Min Yu said as she tackled me. 

Unnie also nodded about the fact they didn't need to worry.

"One in a million, hello we are Twice!" Twice said in sync. 

"Unnie we should have a greeting too," Jun E said as she sat down on the ground with us,

"I agree" Ora Ji unnie said as she sat down on the couch. 

"How are we supposed to do that?" Ru Ya unnie said,

 "Well, what does SNM stand for?" Nayeon unnie said trying to figure out what it meant. 

"We don't really have a reason why it's called SNM," Yu Mi said as she sits on the coffee table.

After long of talking and long of introducing/Long of trying to figure out our greeting words

"Okay do you guys want to try it" Dahyun Said putting her hands up like in those bands, 

"Okay let's do this" SNM said.

 We all got up and lined in order (Yu Mi, Min Yu, Ru Ya, Kyung Soon, Ora Ji, Jun E, Yu Ka) 

"Say No More, Smile Hello we are SNM" as we bowed (CRINGE)

"YASSS" We all yelled, "Okay it's getting late, it's like 8:00 now. Thanks for the food" Twice said as they headed for the door. "See you guys next time," I said as we headed back to our rooms.

I headed to my room and got changed to pajamas

I quickly washed off my lip gloss and headed to bed, before I did that I texted goodnight to all the members including twice (They exchanged numbers) and also texted my parents. I put my phone away and fell asleep.

Next morning - Kyung Soon POV

I heard my alarm clock ringing that it was already 7:00 and I still wanted to go to sleep but we still have many things to do. I got out of bed and headed for the washroom where I took a shower and moisturized my face. I got changed to this

I quickly got out of my room and headed for the apartment. I was greeted by Min Yu unnie, Yu Ka, and Jun E, 

"Morning" I said as I go to the kitchen to get breakfast. 

"Your early" Min Yu unnie said as she drinks her tea, 

"I have a debut song to finish and I'm almost done," I said as I brew my tea.

"Jun E, Yu Ka have you seen Manager Bu Na?" I said as I took a sip of tea and began to write down things for the lyrics.

"No," Jun E said as she drinks her tea,  

"I'm heading up to the rooftop to finish the song," I said as I head to the door.

 "Be here when we call you." Min Yu unnie said as she cleans up,

 I got out of the apartment and quickly went to my room to get my headphones. I went to the rooftop and sat down where I last sat yesterday, after a few minutes I was done the song.

"DONE," I said as I stretch, I got up and headed to the apartment. 

"I FINISHED IT GUYS! Let's HEAD TO THE STUDIO NOW!" I yelled and everyone came running at me, 

"You finished it?" everyone asked,

"I'm pretty sure thats what I said," I said sarcastically. They all rolled their eyes.

We headed to our studio and luckily we found it on our map. There were also 7 other studios here, probably the other idols. As we walked to go to our studio there was 7 boys in a BTS studio room and another 7 boys who were in the Got7 room, probably other idols. We spotted Twice in their studio room and we decided to knock.

"Hey guys," Ora Ji said as she opened the door. 

"Hey" they greeted, 

"Are you guys going to record your debut song?" Mina said as she pointed to the lyrics booklet. 

We all nodded and said our goodbyes. We headed to our Studio and saw how cool our studio was. Much cooler than our old one.

Then we all went in and decided to play and record it.

(Play The song to actually kinda imagine them singing) (Also for Mobile way, I don't know if it works on all mobile but if you click it and before it plays exit out and then waits. It will usually play. If it doesn't work go to the media)

Kyung Soon (Siyeon)
Hey dalbichi gureume
garyeojineun sigan 

Jun E

(Like Devil Comes)

Yu Mi (Yoohyeon)
Neol jikyeobogo isseo

Min Yu (JiU)

Wait sumeul jukin chae
jamdeuneun ttaereul noryeo 

Jun E (Handong)

(Like Dvil Comes)

Yu Mi

Ja sigani dwaesseo

Yu Ka (Gahyeon)

oneul i bami
jinagaji mothage hal geoya 

Dee (Dami)

(jjaekkakjjaekkak sigyereul meomchwo)

Jun E

I don't wanna tik tok

Kyung Soon

Run, run, run it meoleojige
Run, run, run it boiji anhneun gose
beoseonal su eobseul geol
deo balbeodung chyeodo Oh

Yu Mi

kkeuteobsi banbokdoeneun akmong sokeseo
idaero gachyeo isseojwo yeongwonhi
namaneul wihan inhyeongcheoreom
Baby good night
Baby good night 

Ora Ji

nan byeonhameobsi kkumeul jihwihagetji
son hana kkattak eobsido chungbunhi
neon ttame heumppeok jeojeo
kkaeji mothal tende 

Yu Ka

malhaebwa  

Jun E

(Wake me now) 
Yu Ka
deo bileobwa
Jun E
(Scary night) 
Yu Ka
neoreul wihae sijakdoen noli 
Yu Mi
meomchul suneun eobseo 
Ora Ji
jigeum i bami
jinagaji mothage hal geoya 
Dee
(jjaekkakjjaekkak sigyereul meomchwo) 
Jun E
I don't wanna tik tok
Min Yu
Oh baby
Run, run, run it meoleojige
Run, run, run it boiji anhneun gose
beoseonal su eobseul geol
deo balbeodung chyeodo Oh 
Kyung Soon
Kkeuteopsi banbokdoeneun akmong sogeseo
Idaero gathyeo isseojwo yeongwonhi
Namaneul wihan inhyeongcheoreom
Baby Good Night
Min Yu
Jakku nal siheomhaji ma
Bulssanghan pyojeong ttawin No no no 
Kyung Soon
Neoreul wihae mandeun sigan sogin geol
Deo isang
Tteonagal saenggageun haji ma 
Min Yu
Oh baby
Welcome to my dream world
Come come come in
Naman baraboge 
Yu Mi
Beoseonal su eopseo neon
Nae son ane isseo Uh 
Kyung Soon
Kkeuteopsi banbokdoeneun akmong sogeseo
Idaero gathyeo isseojwo yeongwonhi
Ora Ji
Namaneul wihan inhyeongcheoreom
Baby Good Night
Baby Good Night 

"Great job! We did amazing" Dee said as she clapped, 

"the lyrics are super good, good job Kyu," Yu Mi said as she gives me a thumbs up.

 "Now we only need the dance moves, Min Yu unnie is it done?" Yu Ka asked Min Yu unnie,

"While Kyu was making the lyrics, I listened to the instrumental and I'm done the choreography".

"Already? Its only been 2 days since you've listened to it. Are you sure you're done?" Yu Mi unnie asked with a worried face. 

"I'm not the main dancer without a reason. We should practice it now" Min Yu unnie said as she pointed to the door.

Author POV

SNM heads out of the studio room and headed for their practice room, which was designed the same as their practice room at the entertainment building. Min Yu starts teaching everyone their dance moves and helps the ones that aren't the best at dancing.

9 Hours later (9:00 PM)

It's been 9 hours since they started. They got the whole song learned but still practicing to get better and better. They start to head to their own rooms and get ready to get to bed.

Kyung Soon POV

We just finished dancing and I'm sweating so much, I quickly head into the shower and wash up. Once I was done I quickly got out of the shower and dressed in my PJs, I head to bed and quickly said goodnight to my parents. I was so tired that I fell asleep in like 1 snap.

Morning (7:00)

I quickly got out of bed and washed up, I changed my clothes and headed for the apartment. Everyone was there already since we have to practice early, I grabbed my tea, my cereal and began to eat. The members and I just talk about how hard the practice was and a whole bunch of stuff. Suddenly, my phone rang and my members looked at me. I got my phone out of my pockets and it was Manager Bu Na.

"Manager unnie what's up?" I asked 

"JYP changed the plans and decided to debut you guys in 1 week, can you handle?" Manager asked you, more like you don't really have a choice.

 "1 WEEK?!? We just finished the debut song and practicing the dance moves. But you want us to debut in 1 week?!?" I yelled,

The members quickly stood up and had a surprise face. 

"Yup, anyways the maknae line will go to school again" Manager Unnie revealed, "Maknae line will go to school again?!? Whyyy" I pouted and so did the Yu Ka and Jun E.

"Also, You and the other 2 will be dressed as a nerd to prevent saesangs or privacy violations, don't worry the other maknae line from Twice will be nerds too" Manager revealed.

 "Hold Up... You want our maknae line and Twice maknae line to dress and disguise ourselves as nerds?" I  said I looked at the members to see them also look confused

"Okay fine, but this better be good okay?" You said as you end the call.

"We are supposed to be dressed as a nerd?" Jun E said with a confused face,

"unnie said to prevent saesang and not to get private violations" I said as I put my phone away. 

"Kinda make sense, since we do want our own space. But Twice and you guys will be one of the hots nerds in school" Yu Ka said that made everyone laugh. 

"Anyways since we will debut next week, we should practice now," Min Yu said as she puts her shoes on.

Kyung Soon POV

"Whaaa, I'm tired!" I said as I collapse on the ground.

All the members are laying on the ground, but suddenly JYP PD nim just enters the room.

"WOW, great job girls! You only have 6 days left before your debut. Your Manager is here to talk about on the nerds part" JYP said as he leaves the practice room.

"Great job girls, Kyu before we talk about nerds stuff could you go to the vending machine and get some water bottles for everyone" Bu Na unnie insisted, 

"Sure Unnie" I said as I got up from the ground and headed out.

If I'm not mistaken it should be at the end of this hallway. This place is so huge, I don't even know where everything is located. I looked at the map, but there were 2 songs coming from 2 practice room. Each had 7 boys in it, they looked cool with the dance moves. I don't know what their playing but it was quite catchy and great dance moves, it would be cool to have our team do that but it might take longer for the rest of the members to follow.

I heard the music stop, so I just headed to find the vending machine. I put some 200 won inside and got 7 water bottles, I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. 

It was 7 boys who just happen to get some water at the vending machine. I scoot out of their way and bowed to be polite, they bowed also and said "Hi" as they bowed.

"Are you new here? We heard there is a new girl group but we don't really know they are, are you in that group" a boy with pink hair said. 

(Spring Day Era)

I nodded "I'm from the new group called SNM," I said back, 

"We are BTS," the 7 boys said, "Say No More, Smile hello I'm Kyu from SNM" I bowed with a smile.

"Oh, I am Jimin, JungKook, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok," they said, 

"It was nice meeting you guys, but I must go to my dying members," I said sarcastically as I bowed.

 "Ah, did you guys just practice," Hoseok said with a huge smile, I nodded. 

"Well you better take care of your dying members," He said sarcastically as they laughed, I nodded and bowed again before I left.

BTS POV

"SNM, Say no more?" Taehyung said with a confused face, 

"Yup, looked like it," Namjoon said. "If her name is Kyu doesn't it pronounce Q in English letters," Taehyung said as he blasted another question, 

"Pabo," Yoongi said as he gets everyone their waters. He handed everyone their waters and went to Got7's practice room.

"Have you hyungs seen the new girl group?" BamBam said, 

"Well, we met one who was grabbing 7 drinks of water. Probably 7 members then" 

Jin said as he sat down next to JB. "They're probably getting ready for their debut," Jackson said as he drank the water, 

"yea probably," They all said sarcastically in syn.

Kyung Soon POV

"Yah! What took you so long!" Ru Ya said as she ran to get the water, 

"Sorry, there was another boy group who greeted me. I think they were called BTS" I said as I sat down next to everyone else. 

"Anyways, you will be dressed as nerds. To make it look more realistic, we will have a stylist to do your nerd style" Unni Bu Na said, 

"When do we start school?" Jun E asked she literally jugged the water.

"After your debut and possibly 2 days after, but your school is called BigHit Performing School of Arts or called BPSA," Unnie said as she shows everyone the picture of the school.

(Pretend that American Flag is South Korea's flag)

"It's a performing arts school, and it will help you with debut years." Bu Na unnie said, 

"Yah! No fair, This school is huge" Min Yu said as she pouts her lips. 

"We're so lucky then," I said sarcastically as I chuckled.

(SKIP TIME - DEBUT DATE)

Wow, I cannot wait! This is the day we make our MV! The concept is really interesting, and I quite liked this style, it's all black and witch style.

I got out of the shower and got dressed in just normal clothes, I went to the apartment and did my usual breakfast. My other members are still in their room getting ready, for this day. We finally get to do the MV and then after it's in this world, we have our first debut on stage. I'm already planning on the other song lyrics and Dee unnie decided I should make the beat for this song.

Jun E and Yu Ka is also an early bird like me, I greeted them as they came inside the apartment. I started to sing my parts to make sure I have it all in my head, I also started to do some adlibs.

In The MV place

We were getting dressed in our outfits and getting styled. I didn't like having makeup on since it just feels heavy on my face, but I just put on some lip gloss and went on my phone. I went on my Instagram and took a photo of myself in the clothes I'm wearing. I put 'Making out debut MV! Stay tuned for our debut' on the description bar and later I was called to do the MV.

We had a guest to do the male part, which was cool. We finished the MV and was so tired from all that dancing, we got a debut performance tomorrow and it was already 9:00. We went into the van and everyone was so quiet, probably wanted to sleep. Bu Na unnie then broke the silence "come to the manager office before 12:00 since we need to get there before 3:00. We still need to get everyone dressed, okay?", everyone said "Ne.."

(MORNING)

I got up and did my morning business and you know how it goes.

(12:00)

We all headed out of our room and headed for the manager office. We knocked on the door and slightly opened it, they let us in and Manager Bu Na got us into the van and go to the venue. Before we arrived at the Venue I tweeted 'Going at our debut stage to perform! Hope to see you there!', surprisingly I got some comments that people were going to come to the venue to watch us.

I smiled, but after 15 Minutes we arrived at the venue. We were sorta dressed for the public but I could see some fans who I tweeted. I smiled, sadly I couldn't take any pictures since we were in such a rush. I apologized to the fans who wanted a picture and headed inside. JYP idols from the hotel were there and also BTS. Many other Idols were there too from SM Entertainment, it was cool to have our debut here were everyone can see us.

We went into the change room and we waited until our turn was next. Suddenly, the MC then began to introduce us "Next we have the new group from JYP Entertainment, let's give a round of applause for SNM!" The MC said and the fans went loud while the idols were clapping for us. We went to the stage and we all greeted everyone "Say No More, Smile Hello we are SNM" we all said in syn.

All The Members introduced themselves

"Say No More, Smile Hello I'm Yu Mi, Leader of SNM and Lead Vocalist," Yu Mi Unnie said as she bowed

"Say No More, Smile Hello I'm Maya, Main Dancer of SNM," Min Yu Unnie said as she bowed

"Say No More, Smile Hello I'm Dee, Second Main Rapper of SNM," Ru Ya Unnie said as she bowed

"Say No More, Smile Hello I'm Oji, Vocalist and the Sub-Rapper of SNM," Ora Ji Unnie said as she bowed

"Say No More, Smile Hello I'm June, Vocalist, and Rapper of SNM," Jun E said as she bowed

"Say No More, Smile Hello I'm YK, Lead Rapper and Sub-Vocalist of SNM," Yu Ka said as she bowed

"Say No More, Smile Hello I'm Kyu, Maknae, Main Vocalist and Main Rapper of SNM," I said as I bowed

"Give them a round of applause," the MC said, "We cannot wait for your debut song performance! Let's go ahead and play Good Night!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

I Hope you guys liked this Part. It's a really long part, at least for me. (5000 WORDS)

This is my first time writing so I wanted to give you guys a long part for this story. If I need some Ideas about what I should put In the next episode then I will put a side note that I need Ideas!

Next part will have more BTS/GOT7 in it, and will be in school already. It took me 1 day and 1 morning to do this, so I will try to get more parts for you guys. Anyway THANKS <3

4/24/18: I've edited it so its now just 4000 words! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 369K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
4M 162K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

904K 43.4K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...