•The Flame that ignites her I...

By -panseathetics

More

Cold tears...
Deal with the devil
Feelings hurt harder
Welcome to you New home!
The girl who can't express emotion...
The Sky It's crying
Even the emotionless can have fun! (Side chapter of maybe....)
Worthless...
The flame that burns within her
A heart of gold
Things change so fast!
A teacher with spunk!
Grand Guests of the GMG
Sweet Lullaby (side Chapter really short)
Cold tear and Warm hugs
Real Happiness
My Heroine in Blue flames
Future Ideas and more!
Update!!!!

Fun Memories

635 12 0
By -panseathetics

(Okay just Imagine Lucy is there with rin! Its sad people make fan art of them! Also I won't be using Lucy's students much it would be rare to see them)

A few weeks After her first day

Rin's Perspective

Me and Yukio just finished a Mission with Bon Shima Shiemi and the others.Everyone expect Lu she's been really busy with her class and all but still I want to spend time with her! She's always been that ray of happiness and sunshine in our group even without emotion (she only has anger you'll se why in the progress of the story) she still tries to smile.That why I love her Me and the rest were staying in a hotel for the night.

I couldn't sleep for some reason So I didn't sleep the while night.But in the morning I didn't feel sleepy odd but Eh? We moved out of the hotel and were almost back to the academy it was a cold Winter day to.

A few moments later

We were outside the Academy well actually we were inside the demon shield we walked inside to se shouting students and rambling teachers.

"Hey guys! I'm Bored!" Shima shouted annoyingly that Idiot we just git from a mission to! Come on

"Shima-Kun we just got back from a mission!" Shimei Proclaimed but you could tell she was also pretty bored everyone was also agreeing some with Shima some with Sheimi.

"I mean we could since There is nothing else to do!" Konekomara Remarked as everyone was agreeing with him.I just stood in the sidelines in my own imaginary world.

(Also this is rin just want to include that but he's older and he's hot!)

"Did you say you want to go on a mission?" Mephisto Barged in uninvited in the conversation offering us something that fishy jerk!

"Where did you come from Clown!" Bon yelled at Mephisto as he didn't care and answered anyways.Classic Meohisto after being with him for 5 years he's still as childish as ever.

"Don't ask Now I have a Mission for you and Even Lucy can come this time!" As he said that I snapped back into thought  wait Lu can Come this time!

"Yes you heard me but her class has to come It would be nice for them to have the experience to!"  Oh no I don't wanna imagine what torture he's gonna do! But at least Lu can come and I guess I can meet her class.It would be nice ehh...

"I already told Lucy and her class you better start packing It's gonna be a surprise where your going! Now tata!" He disappeared into purple Clouds.We still don't know where He goes it will forever remain a mystery.I guess we all do pur things Me and Yukio went into our house yes House.

Ever since we finished being an exorcist in training.we Got a house and me Yukio and Lu and staying in it.The others are close by to So many things have change in the past couple of years.Everyone is almost like Family we know each other back and forth it's like we were an actual Family.

I was me and Lu's room packing my things casually Kuro was sleeping in Luce's Bed After I was done packing I went downstairs and made Dinner.I just made some (insert food) and (insert drink) as Yukio came in and a creak in the door was heard.

"Hey I'm Back Mephy already told me about the Mission!" Lu entered the Dinning room with a sweet smile.As she sat down and we just had our little Chat.Like How was your day and stuff like that we laughed smiled and Yukio even made a joke Shocking! It was getting late so we all went to our rooms.

Me and Lu slept in the same room she slept peacefully cute.But something kept bothering me I couldn't sleep last night and this night and even though I wake up not sleepy at all do I have sleep paralysis or something Insomnia? Nah! I just stood in my bed just thinking about my whole life.Death of Shiro finding out I'm a demon making my first friends meeting Lu the Future is unpredictable.I learned so much if only the old man could see me now.

I looked over Lu when I met her everything change I wasn't alone when people hated me for being a demon.She was there and Finally someone understood what it felt to lose Family and be different.She was the light in my darkness and Finally being able to be with her again It's sorta like a miracle.

I was thinking for so long that I didn't realize it was morning already.

I yawned and groggily Got out of bed I headed downstairs to the Kitchen.I met Kuro sleeping on the counter I patted his head softly and started making my masterpiece of cooking Some Eggs Bacon sausages and Orange juice for me and Yukio and Strawberry Milk shake for Lu.Every one came downstairs all groggily and Half awake.

"Morning Rin! Yuki" Lu greeted as she sat down and munched down her food like she hasn't eaten in Decades.Yukio walked past and greeted me and ate to we all had a silent Breakfast.We headed upstairs and grabbed our luggage dragging it down the stairs.

"Alright Let's go!" Cheered positive Little Lucy.Yukio Opened the door with the (special) key and We ended up in Luce's classroom.

"Morning!" She yelled as they politely greeted her back.

"Morning Miss lu!"

"Morning"

"Hey!"

"Hi!'

"Yo Miss Lu!"

"Good Morning Ma'am"

They seem like good people I looked behind us to see the rest of the gang here.They smiled and grinned I looked back to Lu and she nodded.

"Alright People there are people joining us today!" She yelled to all off them and they stood up and greeted us with smiles and smirks.

Lucy's Perspective

"Okay you can Introduce yourselves!" I shouted to the group behind me they stepped out and started to talk

"Yukio Okumara Senior Class Exorcist!"

"Shiemi Moriyama Senior Class Exorcist"

"Suguro Riyujî Senior Class Exorcist"

"Shima Renzo Junior Class Exorcist"

"Kamaki Izumo Senior Class Exorcist!"

"Konekomara Miwa! Junior Class Exorcist!" And lastly

"Rin Okumara Senior Class Exorcist!" As he wrapped his arm around me.I blushed beet red and the class took this opportunity to tease it all out of me.

"So is he your boyfriend?" Thea asked with a smirk as The rest of the girls joined her as the rest just laughed.We laughed they were actually were shocked to know that Rin was my Boyfriend.but all the embarrassment was cut off by the sudden 'Poof!'

"I'm sorry I have to cut off you Reunion!" But we have to go!" Mephisto Yelled as everyone rushed out of the door laughing Hm I wonder what's gonna happen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 24 7
𝙲𝙻𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘
817K 18.8K 69
Fairy Tail X Reader This book is bits of everything, I am revising and editing right now, as it's quite old. Thank you for all the reads and suppo...
23 0 13
Fairytail: Multiple love Fanfiction . 2016