A Flash Back In Time

By JacksonNight666

Patrick Martin Stump x Female Reader (Y/n) because best friends and more with the lead singer of Fall Out Boy... More

~Key~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
BOSTON PRIDE
~20~
~21~
~22~
~24~
A/N
A/N
~25~
~26~
THANK YOU FOR THIS!
~27~
~28~
READ PLEASE
~29~
BDSM
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~

~23~

33 2 3
By JacksonNight666

~Later that night in a text chat thingy~

Petey Treaty: Ok I think I added everyone, but to check say your name, sexually, and pronouns! I am Pete, Gay, He/Him

Milky Way: Mikey, Gay, He/Him. For a count I am gay for Petey

Pete Treaty: I am gay for Mikey!

Geeeeee Way: Gerard, bi, and He/Him are cool. And Pete watch it with my little brother!

Petey Treaty: I will chill

Milky Way: Gee lay off

Tree: Patrick, straight, and He/Him are nice. P.S. I date (Y/N) so back off!

(Y/N/N): (Y/N), Pan, She/They are cool and jeez Patrick do not kill someone

Tree: Sorry Luv U!

(Y/N/N): Luv U too!

Bread Bin: Get a room love birds! Brendon, Bi, He/Him. If you touch Ryan Ross you die.

Cheese Wiz: Ryan, Gay, He/They and Brendon People can touch me just not in...... places

Bread Bin: OFF THIS TOPIC NOW!

Spider Gwen: Gwen, Lesbian, She/Her!

Walking 100 Miles: Miles, Pan, I do not care about pronouns

King Fro Fro: Joe, straight, He/Him

Andy Is Coming: Andy, straight, He/Him and I am Vegan + Straight Edge, I WILL HURT YOU!

Tree: No one is going to hurt you Andy

Short Stack: Frank, Gay, He/Him

Geeeeeeee Way: well I think that was all of us

Petey Treaty: Yeah so what are we doing?

(Y/N/N): Binding my hands again + getting ready to practice

Spider Gwen: ^^^

Walking 100 Miles: ^^^

Short Stack:  You guys bind your hands?

Walking 100 Miles: NO!

Spider Gwen: NO!

(Y/N/N): Yes I know I am wired!

Tree: Nah Pete is way worse! He drank his own piss

Petey Treaty: Ahhh that. Yeah that sucked.

Short Stack: Then why did you do it!

King Fro Fro: Because we were waiting to play and he was bored.

Milky Way: I did not kiss him till I knew he brushed his teeth.

Petey Treaty: I DID!

Geeeeee Way: Frank broke a stage light once

Short Stack: .............

Walking 100 Miles: How did this happen?

Short Stack:.......................................................

Milky Way: I have no clue

Short Stack:....................................................................................................................

(Y/N/N): Frank how many times have you hurt Gerard, Mikey, and Ray

Short Stack:...............................................a lot

Geeeeeeee Way : HE KICKED ME IN THE BALLS!

Petey Treaty: Dude not cool!

Tree: That hurt thinking about it!

Short Stack: Gee how do you still date me?

Geeeeee Way: You are Frank you have your times when you almost killed us but you are calm sometimes

Spider Gwen: Hey where did Brendon and Ryan go?

Milky Way: Both of them left close to the same time- oh god

Geeeee Way: God damn it Brendon

Tree: Wait what?

Spider Gwen: Oh wow it can take that much

(Y/N/N): You should have seen Brendon at the end of high school

Petey Treaty: Yeah I remember that

Tree: WHAT!

Walking 100 Miles: How do we tell him?

Spider Gwen: When a guy loves and guy or a girl loves and girl or a guy loves a girl they put the hot dog in the bun.

Tree:.........................................

Andy Is Coming: Poor Patrick

King Fro Fro: Nah it could be really bad so yeah.

~Later Later That Night In The Chat~

Bread Bin: Heyyyyyyy I am back

Cheese Wiz: Meeee tooooooooo

Spider Gwen: You guys are back from having sex cool

Petey Treaty: How was your time?

Bread Bin: Fucking amazing

Tree: Do not give details please

King Fro Fro: ^^^

Andy Is Coming: ^^^

(Y/N/N):^^^

Geeeeee Way:^^^

Milky Way:^^^

Petey Treaty: Really guys

(Y/N/N): Yeppers

Tree: Sorry Pete

Milky Way: Pete! Where is the computer charger!

Geeeee Way: Lap Top?

Petey Treaty: Yep I do not know Mikey!

Cheese Wiz: BRENDON COME LAY IN BED WITH MEEEEEEEEE!

Bread Bin: Hold up

Andy Is Coming: How do you hold some thing up- Oh wait

Tree: Come on Andy

(Y/N/N): God damn it Andy

~ Out of chat with Brendon and Ryan~

"Hold up Ry! I am coming!" I run up the stairs to find Ryan laying on the bed in the same place where I left. His nude body was covered up by blankets and I was in boxers.

"Come lay with me." Ryan turned over to face me.

"Yeah yeah yeah I know," I crawl into bed with Ryan and pull the covers on to my chin. "You know that we are just going to fall asleep right?" I look into Ryan's Brown eyes.

"That is what I was hoping for." Ryan smiles and pecks my lips. "Love you Bren."

"Love you too Ry." I before falling asleep with my arm tightly around Ryan.

~ Back into the Chat~

Petey Treaty: Ok who is hear?

Spider Gwen: Not Brendon and Ryan

Tree: Yes we know that

King Fro Fro: PATRICK CALL ME RIGHT NOW!

Tree: What did you do Joe?

King Fro Fro: NOTHING I AM AT THE STUDIO CALL ME!

Tree: ok jeez

~Patrick's P.O.V.~

I call Joe after him yelling at me in the chat.

"Hey Joe what is up-" I begin

"WHAT IS UP! WHO IS SOPHIE AND WHY IS SHE CRYING AND WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!" JOe yells at me again.

"Shit. Um, keep her there I am coming with (Y/N)" I hang up and call (Y/N).

"(Y/N) where do you live Sophie just showed up at the studio crying and Joe does not know what to do." I sigh.

"Oh um. I live in 930 Oak Road." (Y/N) says with a voice crack.

"Okay I am coming get ready." I hang up and call Joe again as I hop in the car. I put the call on Blue Tooth so then I can talk and drive.

"Patrick! What do I do!" Joe yells again.

"Joe give the phone to Sophie." I say pulling out of the drive way.

"P-Patrick Stump is that y-you?" Sophie sniffles.

"Yeah Sophie I coming with (Y/N) tell me what happened."

"M-my step daddy t-touched me and m-my mom h-hurt me." She cries again.

"Okay Sophie I am going to get (Y/N) then we can talk more put a smile on your face, but now I need you to be strong and be good for Joe."

"O-okay. Thank you P-Patrick S-stump." Sophie wipes up her tears.

"Sophie you can call me Patrick. Will be there soon hang on." I pull into (Y/N) drive way and she ran out.

"Okay what happened." (Y/N) buckles up as I pull out of her drive way.

"Well her step dad touched her in nasty ways and her mom hit her." I sigh "I thank god I told that kid were she can find us.

"Yeah well come on you are going 10 miles under the speed limit grandpa! A 10 year has just been hurt badly come on!" She says tapping her foot on the floor. I speed up. When we get to the studio (Y/N) jumps out and runs in side. I follow her close behind.

"Sophie!" Sophie runs into (Y/N) hugging her. (Y/N) kneels down to Sophie's height so the she can give a better hug.

"Oh god Sophie." I kneel down next to the two looking at the 10 years old's marked up arms. "This- this is madness!"

"Patrick!" Sophie fell into my arms. "I am scared!" I ran my hand up and down her head.

"Do not be Sophie Patrick and I are here. No one is going to get you." (Y/N) rubbed Sophie.

"Now Sophie I now you do not want to but tell us what happened. Start from the beginning." I pull her away from my chest.

"When you guys brought me home I went to my room to wait for dinner, b-but my step dad came. He smelled yucky and he touched me. In bad places. Then m-mom came in and s-he hit me. I ran away t-to here because you said if I needed help I-I could come here." The younger girl sniffed again. "Then that guy named Joe called you and you came and then I got happy because I knew that you people really care." Sophie's sea blue eyes start to water again.

"We care and you know that and that is al the matters. Now what are we going to do?" (Y/N) said the last part in a funny voice. "We could stay at Patrick's and watch movies." She pokes me.

"I would like that!" Sophie had a smile on her face.

"I like that you are smiling, so I am going to go talk to Joe and then we can stop at the store to get movies and pop corn." I get up to talk to Joe. This was a crazy night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

......................................................... I do not know were this idea came from

ART THAT I MADE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209 11 9
"Climbing out the back door, didn't leave a mark, no one knows it was you, Miss Jackson?" [Book Two published: Legends Never Die (Emo Quarter)] (Side...
955 21 31
Chrys just broke up and is all depressed. After she sees an old friend. She ends up moving into his apartment and becoming really good friends with a...
25.6K 1.7K 38
==COMPLETED== We all know the story of how Fall Out Boy came to be, but what if it wasn't true? What if what we all know was wrong? Patrick Stump, a...
1.7K 142 28
(I felt like I should've done more with My Angel, so I will slightly rewrite this, and add more chapters and probably more plot too, but most of it w...