Thug With Me / NBA Youngboy F...

By glogangright

Ava Wright is your average teenage girl who has fallen in love with rapper NBA Youngboy music and his persona... More

Ava Wright
NBA Youngboy
Kickin Shit
Win Or Lose
Be The Same
Kickback
Down Chick
Ride Out
How To Love
The Trip
The Party
What I Was Taught
Red Dye
Gangster Bitch
Lets Play A Game
Whats On Your Neck?
Crazy Ex Boyfriend
Meet The Fam Pt 1
Meet The Fam Pt 2
Murder
Attending School
The Wrights
Hospital Visit
My Chest
The News
Its Over For Him
Water
Untouchable
Moral
41
Epilogue
Look In To My New Book‼️

Stop Playing

8.2K 251 131
By glogangright

By time Aaliyah got done with our hair it was like 12'o'clock. Usually I wouldn't mind but it's the fact that I had to pack my bag to go to Kentrells mom and probably had to help him pack his bag.

And everyone else's.

Brandon and the girls left so I was just in my room packing my stuff.

"Okay so did you put your charger in your bag?" I asked Kentrell.

"Nooo cause I'm a use it to charge my phone tonight." He replied.

"Whatever just make sure you remember." I said walking out.

I went in to everyone room and asked them if they had everything they needed. I knew if they didn't they would just end up asking me for my stuff which they would probably break.

I walked back in Kentrells room and laid down on the bed letting out a sigh.

"If you tired then go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we leaving " He asked.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'll finish up don't worry." He said.

I gave him a gentle smile and went to sleep.

Kentrell woke me up bright and early to go over to his moms house. To be honest I think it would be the best thing for me to get out the hood with everything that happened.

"You ready? I put everything in the car already." He said.

I laced up my sneakers and stood up. "Yea I'm ready." I replied.

He kissed me on my lips and I kissed back wrapping my arms his waist.

"Chill I'm tryna leave on time you gonna make us late." He said walking away.

I laughed. "You kissed me first." I replied following him.

We went downstairs and met up with the gang. The plan was to drive over to his mother's hood and get in to the hotel because his mother's house wasn't big enough for all of us to sleep at.

"Yo y'all ready?" Ben asked.

"Of course we are is your big headed ass ready?" Kentrell asked.

"Stop playing with me." Ben said laughing.

Kentrell laughed with him and so did I. We went in to the car and started out long drive over to Kentrells moms house. The whole time I was trying to get some extra sleep but it wasn't working cause I was uncomfortable.

After the long drive with no breaks I got up and out the car and checked in to the hotel while everyone got there stuff out the car.

"We good to go Ava?" Kentrell asked.

"Yea here's everyone's key card." I said handing them out.

Everyone took the elevator up and went up to there room. Of course it was Kentrell and I, Aaliyha and Selfpaid, 3three and Bella, and KD and Ben.

"Aye y'all don't go and fall asleep or some shit just drop y'all stuff off cause we going to my mamas house." Kentrell said.

"Ughhhh can we do it tomorrow I'm tired." I complained.

"Nope." He said opening the door to our room.

When he opened it the first thing I saw was that soft ass bed that looked amazing right now.

I walked in, brought in my stuff, and placed them down in a corner.

Looks like I'll just have to swindle my way to sleep.

"Kentrell is it mandatory that we go?" I asked.

He was sitting down on the bed so I walked over and sat down on his lap. I put my arm around his waist and place my head down on his shoulder.

"Can we just stay here and sleep?" I asked softly rubbing his side.

"But." He paused.

"I miss my mama." He said.

Awww fuck my heart.

I let out a deep ass sigh and got up off him.

"Come on let's go see your mama." I said pulling him up on his feet.

He smiled and gave me a light peck on my lips.

"Thanks bae."

We walked and knocked on everyone's door telling them to hurry up and meet us downstairs. When they did we all got in the car and mad the trip to Kentrells old hood.

-

When we pulled up I immediately got out and stretched. My butt was tired of sitting down on the car seat and needed some space.

"Dam ma you gotta a boyfriend?" Kentrell asked from the driver seat.

"Yup you wanna meet him?" I asked laughing.

He laughed too and are convo was interrupted by someone calling Kentrells name. We both looked and saw Kentrells mom coming down from the porch.

The same porch he jumped off of when his grandmother died.

"Hey mama." He said walking over and giving his mother the biggest hug ever.

He's really a mamas boy. They make it seem like they didn't just see each other.

"Kentrell how you doing?" She asked feeling his chest for his stitches.

"Ow stop don't do that. As long as I don't put no pressure or anything to it I'm fine." He said.

"Well that's good. Everyone come in I made dinner." She said.

We walked in and she greeted us in one by one. In his house he had his uncles, aunts, cousins, and of course his babymother.

It was always Star and never his other one. I wish I met the other one because maybe she was cooler and more nicer than Star.

Or maybe she wasn't who knows.

"Kentrell." Star said waving to him.

"Wassup Star." Kentrell replied back giving her a head nod.

"So you not gonna give me a hug?" Star asked.

I gave her the most shocked look ever. Not saying Kentrell couldn't hug females but I don't know about his babymother that hates me with a passion.

"Nah my chest and I just got them stitches." He said as an excuse.

I smirked at him and he looked at me and chuckled. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in to his chest.

"You're a mess." He said.

"Mi ah mess? Neva dat." I said with my accent.

He just started laughing which made me smile.

"Dinner time guys." Kentrells mom said.

Youngboy held my hand and led me over to the dining area. The table was pretty long and huge and she cooked a whole lotta food being that there was so much of us.

It's like thanksgiving up in here.

Ben was about to grab a chicken leg till Kentrells mom slapped his hand hard.

"You better bow your head and pray boy." She said.

Ben mumbled something before putting his head down.

"Everyone bow there heads." She said.

I bowed my head and closed my eyes while she prayed. During it I felt Kentrells hand run up and down my thigh. I peeked open to look at him and saw him smirking. I looked around to see if anyone else was peeking and of course it was Ben. We made eye contact and I tried so hard not laugh so I closed my eyes quickly.

"Amen." She said.

"Amen." We all said together.

We all started to dig in and fill our plates with food. Kentrell only ate with one hand because he kept the other hand on my thigh.

He continued to rub my thigh till he went to my pants button and started to unbutton it.

"What are you-"

"Shhh just eat." He whispered.

I looked around and saw everyone in their own world laughing and chatting it up completely oblivious to what's going on between me and Kentrell.

"Wassup with you and the color pink?" He asked.

I looked down and realized he was talking about my pink lace underwear.

"You know that's my favorite color." I replied laughing.

He chuckled and put his hand down my pants.

"No you can't-"

"Shhh." He said.

"You can't do this right now." I whispered.

"I can do whatever I want this my house." He whispered back.

"Old house." I replied.

"Whatever." He said.

He moved my panties to the side and stuck one finger in.

"Oh shit." I said taking a bite of the chicken.

"Ava you enjoying the food?" Kentrells mom asked.

Kentrell started to pump his fingers.

"Mhmmm." I said slowly.

"Ma you know Ava loves everything you makes." Kentrell replied to his mom while still pumping his fingers in and out.

I continued to stuff food in my mouth to stop myself from moaning out loud and grabbed Kentrells arm.

How was nobody seeing this?

I felt myself start to climax and quickly put my head down to cover my facial expressions.

"Oh fuck." I whispered.

"Ava you okay?" Bella asked.

I looked up and saw everyone looking at me.
"Just some chicken gravy in my eye. Lemme go wash it out." I said getting up.

"I'm a go with her to help." Kentrell said following me.

Help my ass.

I walked in to the bathroom and he walked in with me. I turned on the light and locked the door.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" I asked.

He laughed.

He think everything is a joke.

"You claimed you was tired so I had to wake you up." He said as if it was nothing.

You get fingered one time and then he thinks he can do it anytime.

I scoffed and leaned back on the sink. "You had me out there looking dumb in front of everybody." I said.

"Nobody noticed." He replied.

I stared at him hard and he was trying so hard not laugh. He walked in front of me and kissed me on the lips.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled in between the kisses.

I kissed back hard and decided to add tongue.
I unbutton Kentrells pants and started to rub his dick through his supreme boxers. He started to smile and I leaned in to him so I wasn't leaning on the sink anymore. He took his hands and started to rub my butt slowly gripping it once and while. I felt his dick get hard and that when I smiled and stopped kissing him and stopped rubbing him.

"Why you stopped?" He asked breathing hard.

"Have fun talking to your mother with your dick hard." I said walking to the bathroom door.

"Ava you not deadass? You tryna give me blue balls?" He asked.

"Should of never tried to embarrass me in front of your mother." I said walking out and leaving him in there.

"Ava I swear to-"

I closed the door before he could say anything. I laughed to myself and walked back to the table and sat down to finish my food and listen to what everyone was saying.

I finished my food and got up to put it in the sink. When I did Kentrell came out and walked passed me bumping my shoulder in the process.

"Are you deadass?" I asked mocking him from in the bathroom.

He looked at me, smirked and walked out.

I would be wrong to take this plate and fling it so it hits his dam he-

"Ava."

I turned around and saw Star.

Oh boy.

"Yes?" I asked politely.

She took a deep breath. "I'm coming to you as a women." She started off.

"Oh hell no." I said.

"When? Where? Matter fact don't tell me where just tell me when so I could drag him? Are you pregnant?" I asked.

She gave me the most confusing look ever.

"What are you talking about?  I came here to apologize." She said.

"Apologize? Really?" I asked.

"Yea look it's just that me and Kentrell been through so many things together that I wasn't ready to let him go. I was so convinced that we would be together for a long time but that wasn't the case." She said.

"To tell you the truth when I saw y'all together I got really jealous." She started off.

"You don't say?" I said surprised.

"Yea I just wasn't ready to let Kentrell go and apart of me still doesn't want to but he's happy with you and I gotta accept that." She said.

I nodded my head but was also confused on why she all of a sudden wanted to apologizes.

"I've seen the way he looks at you and he ain't never looked at no female but his mother and his kids like that. Shit he never even looked at me like that."

She stopped and took a deep breath.

Is she about to cry?

"Look I'm sorry. I don't wanna beef no more." She said walking away.

I stood there confused and walked back out to where everyone was.

"You and Star was in the kitchen alone?" Bella asked.

I nodded my head.

"And y'all didn't fight." Ben asked.

I shook my head no. "No. She actually apologized to me." I said

"Apologize? Woahhh really?" Aaliyah asked.

I nodded my head and sat down next to Kentrell on the couch. He put his arm around me and I laid down in his chest.

"That's weird bitch finally got a wake up call." Bella mumbled.

I started laughing laugh really hard when Bella said that making Kentrell look at me funny.

"What nigga?" I asked stilling smiling from Bella's joke.

"I'm a get you when we get back in the hotel that's what." He said.

I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders. "We'll see about that sir." I replied.

We continued to sit and talk and enjoy ourselves. Everyone was having a good time and I totally forgot I got kicked out the house and someone was coming after me. It was getting late and Kentrells mom decided it was time to let us go.

"Y'all coming back tomorrow?" She asked.

"Sure we ain't got nothing else plan. I'll call when I'm on my way." Kentrell said.

He gave his mom and hug and a kiss on the cheek. She handed him a white plastic bag filled with food and he walked out the door.

"See you tomorrow Ms.Gaulden." I said giving her a hug.

"See you Ava. Yall drive safely home." She said waving bye to us.

Kentrell started up the car and drove us back to the hotel. When we reached the hotel we all took the elevator up and went to our separate rooms. I went straight in to the bathroom and took a shower washing the day off. I was so exhausted from today that sleep was calling my name.

I got out the shower and opened the door. When I did Kentrell got up and walked inside the bathroom bumping me along the way.

I took my hand and pushed him. "Stop bumping in to me like you bout something." I said.

"I told you I'm a get your ass, sleep with one eye open tonight." He said.

"Yeah whatever Kentrell." I said rolling my eyes and going to get dress.

After getting dress I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes letting sleep takeover. I herd Kentrell come out the shower and herd him walking around the room getting dress. Before I knew it he pushed me off the bed making a loud thump.

"Kentrell I know you didn't just do that." I said on the floor.

"You keep playing with my gangster." He said laughing.

I got up and grabbed the pillows on the bed throwing them at it.

"Yeah get mad baby. Come on I wanna fight." He said walking over to me a squaring up. He punched me on my legs making me laugh.

I put my fist up and swung to hit him but he weaved it.

"Stop Kentrell I wanna sleep." I said going back in the bed and closing my eyes.

"Ahh you wanna sleep cause you know you can't beat me." He said punching me on my leg.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

I felt the bed dip and he started to give me kisses all on my cheek and neck.

"Kentrelllll." I said.

"I like when you moan my name." He mumbled in my ear.

I chuckled. "Sleep is calling my name right now." I said.

He put his hand in my shirt and rubbed my breast while kissing on my neck.

"Ken." I said.

But he continued to ignore me. Before I knew it his hands were rubbing up and down my thighs and I was no longer tired.

I took Kentrells shirt off and it was at that moment I unleashed the beast. He started to kiss me aggressively and passionately. He pulled my pants down gently placed kisses coming down. He kissed from my neck all the way down to my belly and then stopping at the line of my underwear.

He look up at me for reassurance and I nodded my head yes. He smirked and pulled my underwear down a began feasting on this meal. My breathing started to get heavy and I gripped Kentrells hair trying to keep it in but I couldn't.

"Ah fuck Kentrell." I said softly.

He started laughing and looked up at me with those big and beautiful brown eyes.

"I said you could release?" He asked.

I started laughing. He climbed back up to where I was and kissed me on my lips making me taste myself.

May I just say a bitch taste good.

"Kentrell." I said softly.

He moved so now he was laying down next to me.

"Mhmm." He said looking at me and biting his lip.

"You wanna fuck?" I asked bluntly.

He gave me a shocked look but then laughed.

"Stop playing." He said.

"That's the thing I'm not playing." I said.

He got serious. "You really wanna do it?" He questioned.

I nodded my head. "I'm ready. I wanna lose it and I wanna lose it to you." I said.

He smiled. "That's sweet baby girl but I ain't got no condoms and you know how my pull game is already. Plus you need to lose it back at home not in some hotel." He said.

I laughed and nodded my head agreeing with what he was saying. "You're right. Just hook me up when you're ready." I said turning my back and going to sleep.

GUYSSSSSS LEMME TELL YALL WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING THAT MUCH.
Basically I've been working on this other book that I know y'all gonna love. Matter fact just read the photo below if you ain't see it already😭😭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598 7 5
A teen girl falls in love with a drug dealer and he becomes possessive, controlling, abusive...she ends up running into a friend from school and they...
2.2M 73.1K 40
Essence Brown, 21 years old deep into the drug game along side her boyfriend of 3 years Damian "Money" Johnson. Her boyfriend is the leader of every...
117K 2.9K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...
827K 26.7K 16
Ava Williams grew up in very strict household and the oldest of two siblings. When finally get accepted in her dream college, she is excitedly leave...