Save Me From Myself

By Qveeniee

Luan Loud is the comedian in the Loud House. She's always happy and perky. But lately she's been sad. She sto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Check this out
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
News
A\N
A/N Part 2

Chapter 32

1.3K 27 4
By Qveeniee

Mal's POV

I stood in one corner of the room, eyeing Nate and the only one he seems to be eyeing, this entire time, is Luan. That made me mad.

So mad, I waltzed across the room, to Tessa and pulled her away from some girl she was talking to.

"What gives?" She rubbed her wrist. "It's time." With that being said, I told her to give me the sedative that Billy made and I doubled checked my apperance in the mirror, then I walked over to Nate, who was talking to Chris.

"Hey Chris. Do you mind if I borrow Nate just for a sec?" I smiled.

"No," he walked away. "Why do you look so sad? Aren't you having a great time? I mean it is your party."

He didn't answer, he only sipped his drink and continued staring at Luan. My smile faded, then I put it back on.

"Hey," I removed his cup from his head. "Don't worry about Luan. If you like her so much, just talk to her." I intentionly started a conversation, to distract him, so I could slip the sedative into his drink.

"How? She's been here all night and all she's done is talk to that emo chick," he took a long drink from his cup. "Well. I have an idea on how you can get Luan alone, long enough for you to tell her how you feel," I stood in front of him.

His eyes widened at my suggestion. I texted an old friend, to distract Maggie.

Luan's POV

Maggie and I were talking when all of a sudden, this half drunk guy, pulled Maggie away, claiming to be an old friend.

Maggie ran off with him, saying she would ditch him somewhere and come right back.

I sat on the couch, alone again. Nate walked up to me and pulled me into a sloppy hug. "You look lovely, Lu Lu."

"Okay. Nate are you okay?" I asked, throwing him off me. He nodded, then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs.

"I've been dying to show you my bedroom all night," he giggled. He walked behind me and closed the door.

"You're obviously drunk. So I'm gonna go," I put my hands on the door, but Nate lifted me away from the door.

Nate threw me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. He started kissing my neck and trailed down to my collar bone.

A soft moan left my lips. "No. Stop. I can't. You're a really." I had trouble getting the words out, between the kisses.

"Guy. But I like someone else." Instead of listening to me, he removed my blouse and my shorts.

"I said stop!" I yelled, pushing him off me.

"Why are you stopping?" Mal and Tessa came in with cameras. "Come on Nate! You promised us a show," Tessa walked closer to me, zooming in on the camera.

"You were in on this?" I asked, my blood boiling. I grabbed my clothes, attempting to put them on.

"Surprise," Mal pointed the camera in my face.

I grabbed my clothes and stormed out of the room.

Everyone was staring at me, pointing fingers, videoing me and laughing. "Luan?!" I heard Luna yell.

Ignoring her, I kept running out of the house, putting my clothes on. I was so upset, that I failed to see the car speeding ahead when I stepped into the road.

Bang! That was the last thing I heard, before all went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 302 27
Lincoln is no longer the only loud vampire. After his sisters are turn into vampire as well, to share this curse with him. Only a few people know abo...
1.1K 66 7
ห– แกฃ๐ญฉ โŠน เฃช a story in which two girls constantly compete for first place, but end up earning first place in each other's hearts along the way. starte...
14.3K 146 56
Rita Loud and her daughters Lori,Leni,Luna,Luan,Lynn,Lucy,Lola,Lana and Lisa find their love within an 18 year old Shadow Blaze. All characters excep...
191 2 1
Join Lori, Leni, Luna, Lena, Luan, Lynn Jr., Lincoln, Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, and Lily loud As things get even louder in this live action holiday mo...