Different

By jaegan__2k17

Main characters 🏳️‍🌈Justin 😊Raegan More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
NEW BOOK

#25

844 30 0
By jaegan__2k17

              Justin and Damon are still sleeping and Raegan is downstairs making breakfast for them. Today Damon is leaving and Raegan has a surprise for Justin.

          *time skip to after breakfast*
R- morning babe *gives jay a kiss*
J- morning

              Damon walks back downstairs and sits down as Justin and Raegan are talking about what they want to do want to do.
D- I leave in 45 minutes so wanna go to the park?
J- sure
R- sounds fun

                  Raegan and them went to the park and hung out for 30 minutes and then headed home. When they got home Justin and Raegan got ready to take Damon to the airport. Once they got back home Raegan told Justin to get changed.

R- go get dressed In some shorts or whatever
J- okay

                        -time skip-
5:27 PM~
                      Justin and Raegan arrive at the pool and they sit in the chairs and tan for a while. After about 26 minutes of tanning they get in the pool and swim around. Justin splashed Raegan when he came up from the water, when Raegan opened his eyes they met with Justin.

            Raegan grabs Justin's hands and pulls him closer, when they get close Justin wraps his legs around Raegan and kisses him and makes his way to his neck.
(Raegan has bottom surgery and top, and Justin has top)

R- you sure you wanna do this?
J- yeah *kisses Raegan deeply*

          Raegan kisses Justin back and slips his hand into Justin's shorts, Justin bites Raegan's neck softly while Raegan takes Justin's shorts off.

R- you sur--
J- continue daddy *winks at him*

             Soon Justin and Raegan are both naked and Raegan slowly pushes Justin down on his dick. Justin slowly starts to bounce up and down as small moans come from Justin and Raegan.

R- you like this surprise baby boy?
J- mmm yes daddy

              Justin continues to moan as Raegan goes faster and harder. Justin bites his lip and Raegan pushes Justin down as Justin pulls Raegan's hair softly he lets out a few moans.

         Raegan grabs Justin's hips and pushes him down harder again and again as Justin tries to hold back his moans. Justin is soon a moaning mess as Raegan and him get close.

R- you close baby boy?
J- yes daddy, keep going

                 Justin moans louder as Raegan pushes Justin down harder and he goes faster. After about 5 minutes they both finish.

            Justin gets out of the pool and Raegan grabs his hand and pulls him back in.

R- stay with me baby
J- I have to get dressed, and I'm sleepy
R- okay I'll get them

           Raegan hops out and grabs Justin's shorts and puts his on and helps Justin out of the pool. Justin walks over to Raegan and hugs him tightly.

                        -time skip-
~10:47~
                     Justin and Raegan are at home cuddling when Raegan starts to tickle Justin.

J- B-abe don't please??
R- or what?
J- p-please-e

            Raegan rolls over and gets on top of Justin and looks him in the eyes.

R- or what?
J- I wil-

            Raegan kisses Justin and smiles into the kiss, when Raegan pulls away he bites Justin's bottom lip softly. Justin bites his lip and pulls Raegan's hair and pulls him closer and kisses him again.

         Raegan kisses down Justin's neck and makes his way down Justin stomach. When Raegan reaches Justin's shorts he stops and kisses back up to his lips. Justin tugs at Raegan's hair and trails his hands down to his boxers.

J- take them off daddy *winks*

             Raegan takes off his boxers and looks at Justin.

R- that means you too
J- fine with me daddy

Raegan pulls Justin's hair softly and kisses his neck as his other hand trails down his leg.

J- don't tease me daddy
R- fine

Raegan and Justin are naked and Raegan slowly kisses down Justin's stomach and puts two fingers in Justin.

J- faster daddy

Raegan smirks and pulls his fingers out and pushes back in fast. He kisses Justin's stomach and sucks on his hipbones.

J- f-faster da-ddy

Raegan stops and takes his fingers out and slowly puts himself into Justin.

J- Raegan please don-
R- what's my name?¿
J- daddy please don't tease me
R-okay

Raegan pushes him self in and out of Justin faster then before. Justin is trying to hold in his moans as Raegan goes faster and harder.

J- I'm close d-daddy
R- me too baby boy

~time skip next day~

Justin and Raegan wake up and Raegan grabs Justin and pulls him closer.

J- I have to pee babe
R- okay *lets go of Justin*

Justin stands up and walks to the bathroom and after walks back out and grabs clothes and walks back into the bathroom. Justin looks in the mirror and smiles but the smile quickly fades when he sees his chest and old scars.

Raegan knocks on the bathroom door and opens it to see Justin looking in the mirror so he walks up behind him and wraps his arms around him and kisses his neck.

R- you are perfect the way you are never forget that babe
J- thanks...

Justin turns around and hugs Raegan and kisses him tightly, they stay like that for a while.

J- I love you
R- I love you too baby boy

Justin gets dressed and Raegan gets dressed and makes breakfast for them. Justin walks downstairs when food is done and eats and then cleans his plate and cup.

R- I could have done it for you babe
J - it's fine, I got it
R- I love you babe, what do you wanna do today?
J- i don't know

~time skip~
Justin and Raegan have been watching YouTube for the past 3 hours and they start to get hungry.

R- what do you want to eat?
J- we could order pizza
R- sounds like a plan

-25 minutes later-
Justin and Raegan got the pizza and watched Netflix while they ate, after they finished they both went to sleep.

Hope you like the chapter
Sorry I was really busy💯
Vote and comment please😊
Thanks for 3k+ reads
I will probably update tomorrow or again tonight.

(Word count:1043)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 387 31
COMPLETED😊💕🌈
1.1K 46 20
LOVE STORY OF JIN...🙌🏻
23.6K 1.7K 31
This is the sequel to "The Fuckboy" Enjoy ❤
11.6K 511 18
A NaiRan story.............