The Rise and Fall•Peter Parke...

By stark-holland-96

When school mates become best friends, there is no telling what will happen. When one of them is recruited to... More

playlist and cast :)
Prologue
1- Vanish
2- Rogers
3- Battlefield
4- You Punched Me
6- Peter Pancake Parker
7- Secret Identity
8- Fire = Bad
9- Amnesia?
10- Allison
11- Memories
12- Ruined Moments
13- Philadelphia
14- Megan
15- Teenvengers
16- Kansas City
17- Field Trip
18- Home
19- Finally
20- Epilogue
Sequel

5- History

1.7K 36 4
By stark-holland-96

Peter

     After leaving with probably the biggest smile on my face from Allison's house, I went straight home. It was probably around seven and Allison's dad had only came into the room once. Thankfully he knocked first, giving me time to hide. 

     Other than working on homework and talking about what happened yesterday, it was really nice. I didn't know that I could like someone this much. Well, I don't love her, I know that. What does love even feel like?

     I'm sure I will find out someday, just not now. Not now at all. When I feel love, I think I'll know. It will be different from anything that I've ever felt before. It will be stronger and it will make me feel amazing. Then, it will go away and be history. 

     But it will remain a part of me. 

     "Hey, Parker. Didn't see you at all today." Really? How did he find out where I live. 

     "Yeah, you didn't," I said turning to face him. 

     "Double," he smirked, making me shake my head. 

     "I'm not in the mood," I replied, walking towards my apartment. 

     "Your bodyguard isn't here to save you?" he said. Ignore it, Peter. "Of course you need a girl to protect you, you're already a wimp." He's trying to make you retaliate, don't do it. "At least I know what she tastes like." 

     "Shut up, Flash," I snapped, turning and looking at him. He smirked, crossing his arms as he walked towards me. 

     "Oh so I can make fun of you and nothing happens. But if I make fun of Allison-" 

     "I said shut up," I said shoving him back away from me. He looked at me with rage, beginning to walk towards me. 

     "Say it again and your other eye is black," he spat. I turned away, beginning to walk into the building. It isn't worth it, and this isn't who I am. I'm Spider-Man, I'm the good guy that looks out for the little guy. "Don't you dare walk away from me, Parker!" 

     "I already am!" I shouted back, shutting the door behind me to make sure he couldn't get in. Well, unless he has a key. 

          *****

     As I open the door to my apartment, I see Aunt May on the couch. She looks over, standing up quickly looking relieved. 

     "Jesus, Peter. You scared me!" she exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. 

     "Why?" I asked, slowly wrapping my arms around her as well. 

     "I thought someone had really hurt you," she said, stepping back and cupping my face. "Come on, let's ice your eye." 

     "No, I'm fine, May. I was at a friends working in homework," I said stepping back and setting my keys on the table. 

     "A friends? Who?" she asked following me as I walked to the kitchen. 

     "Just a friend," I said turning to her and holding my arms out. 

     "Oh, alright. Well, dinner's in the fridge. If you need me I'll be out here," she said slowly walking back towards the couch. Once she sits down, I open the fridge grabbing the Chinese take out to my room. It was a great day, let's hope it ends great. 

          *****

Allison

     The next day. My dad didn't suspect a thing. He didn't even know that Peter was in my room until nine, and he still doesn't know that I'm Vanish. Both very good things. If he finds out that there was a boy he doesn't know in my room, he would kill me. Now the powers, that would be hard to explain. 

     But now, it's the weekend. And next week is finals week. Okay, I can do this. I can totally study for finals this weekend and probably help fight against terrible people. The bruise on the right side of my ribs tell a different story, though. 

     After Peter left I had wrapped my ribs, holding back tears each time because one thing the doctor doesn't know and can't tell is that one of my ribs is probably broken. But, we're going to ignore that because my dad doesn't have the money to fix a broken rib. And he would probably next let me outside again. 

     So let's take our shots and go ahead with normal life. Summer is coming soon, that means new year, aka sophomore year. Which is quite scary. It's our first year of homecoming, and we're only fifteen. But if that scares me and facing Iron Man doesn't, I'm pretty weird. But weird is cool, right? 

     "Hey, get up. It's time for breakfast," my dad said walking into the room. I nodded, smiling at him. 

     "I'll be out in a second," I replied. He nodded, closing the door and walking back to the kitchen most likely. I grab some clothes, putting on a sweatshirt and different pants to look more presentable. When I walk out to the kitchen, I almost fall over because my dad is not sitting alone at the counter. "Oh great." 

     "Ah, Allison, so good to see you," Tony said standing up and walking towards me. 

     "Again," I muttered so only I could hear. 

     "Alli, honey, you've gotta start telling me about all these programs you are signing up for," my dad said holding his arms out. "You could really go somewhere someday." 

     "Well, I know how much you like surprises so I thought, t-that I would, you know, surprise you," I said, then pulled my arms back and crossed them. "Anyways, what, what are you doing here?" 

     "Wow, so much alike. I came to tell you that I accepted you for my social networks program. You know it's pretty well funded, I take it you've been getting my emails?" he asked putting a hand on my shoulder. 

     "Well, yeah. Uh, all of them," I said nodding a bit. Usually I don't like lying, but damn am I good at it. 

     "Great. Can I have like five minutes with her?" Tony asked my dad. He nodded, grabbing his phone and walking to his room. 

          *****

     Tony shut the door, locking it then walking to my waste basket an spitting out some bacon. 

     "As far as bacon goes, that was pretty good," he said in a joking manor. 

     "Why are you here?" I asked crossing my arms. 

     "Polite, I like it. I'm here because I want to help you," he said walking to my desk and inspecting my computer. "What is this?"

     "A prototype," I said, walking over and closing it. "I made it." 

     "Looks great," he said, then noticing the police radio next to it. "Ah, what do we have here." He turned it on, making me run over and turn it off quickly. 

     "Nothing," I said before he could hear anything. "You're getting side tracked, Mr. Stark. Tell me why you want to help me." 

     "Right. I want to make you a hero," he said, sitting in my chair. Really, Stark? 

     "I already am a hero," I said crossing my arms and stepping back. 

     "Not in that leather jacket," he said pointing to the jacket hanging in the closet. I sighed, rubbing my forehead. 

     "What do you need for me to do?" He turned, turning the radio back on. 

     "Robbery in process at the Central Bank." 

     "I want you to go stop that robbery," he said leaning back in the chair. 

     "I can't. I don't know what the bank looks like," I said uncrossing my arms and walking to the closet. "But I'll try if that's good enough for your royal ass hatness." 

     "Clever too," he smiled, making me roll my eyes. I grab my bat, pushing the attic open and my mask falls down. "You two are so similar." 

     "What?" I asked confused. 

     "Nothing," he said sitting back. I glance at him before walking to my window while putting my mask on. "Don't get shot." 

     "No promises," I said opening the window. I climb through onto the balcony, then jump down. Quickly I teleport to the central part of the city. Where the bank would be. I'm standing in an ally while looking up and down the street. The bank is in the middle of everything, and cop cars surround the building. I step back, imagining the front of the building. Then I go there. 

     I look inside quickly, then get inside. People gasp once I land in the middle of the room. I look over to see a robber holding his gun up at me. I smile, teleporting behind him and kicking his back. He shoots forward about twenty feet, dropping the gun as well. I teleport to where the gun is, grabbing it and ducking before the other robber could shoot me. 

     "Vanish. Where's your Spider-Man friend?" he asked making me smile. 

     "I don't need him for everything," I shrugged. He attempted to shoot me, but I teleported behind him and grabbed his gun. He turned in shock, but I grabbed his shoulder and flipped him over. He fell to the ground helpless, making me smile. "Thanks for the moves, Steve," I mumbled. 

     After taking the two robbers outside and returning the money, I made sure all the people got out of the bank safely. A lot of them thanked me, and there was also the occasional: 'we would've been fine without your help'. Those are great. 

     But, now I'm back in my room putting my mask away. Tony turned on the radio again, leaning back. 

     "They aren't gonna admit that I helped them, they never do," I said putting my mask away. I grab my TV remote, turning my TV on. The news is playing and footage of me teleporting back and forth is shown, "They talk about it." 

     "You are smart, Allison. You are," Tony said making me smile a bit. "I'll keep in touch with you," he said walking to my door. "Vanish." 

~*~

I'M HERE. I'M LATE BUT I'M HERE.
So this will be the start of Allison's part
in the MCU. 

She kinda pieces together in the HYDRA
category. The last remains of  HYDRA at least.

So I hope you enjoyed this. Thanks for reading. 
Bye, peeps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 189 21
Peter Parker knows being Spider-Man is cool, but getting 8 hours of sleep a night is cool too. However, keeping his life intact becomes much harder w...
296K 8.5K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...
93.5K 1.8K 88
Tony Stark wants to recruit Reece Healy for the Avengers team with the help of her partner in crime: Peter Parker(After Spider-Man: Homecoming, befor...
1.2K 47 13
𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖 | ❝it's all me in my head, just don't go❞ -- where peter parker and alliah stark have to learn how to love each other e...