Frisk's story

By Frisk1525

warning there may be some Frans X3 also some strong language so if your an innocent Lil cinnamon roll then pl... More

Chp 1: How it all started
Chp 2: A regular day in the orphanage
Chp 3: things just dont get any better
Chp 4: Meeting Chara
Chp 5: another nightmare
Chp 6: my plan goes into action
A/N
Chp 7: The Underground
Chp 8: Meeting the Skeleton bro's
Chp 9: The Dream
A/N
Another A/N
Chp 11: The Fabulous Robot
Choice 12: A nightmare that seems all to real...
Chp 13: Judgement
Chp 14: Blooming Love
Something random XD
Another random chapter!!!!
Chp 15: sans?
A/N

Chp 10: Spear of Justice

10 0 0
By Frisk1525

Ok ok this may sound crazy but I'm getting chased by a fish lady named Undyne!! She's trying to kill me!

Here let's go back before this happend

*a little while before*

After all that walking I made it to this place called Waterfall, its very pretty here.

I met this monster named MonsterKid but I call him MK for short, he showed me around and even led me to this patch of echo flowers.

Hours passed and MK had to go home so I continued walking around and then I found this view, it showed a castle and the waterfall was just beautiful.

While I was coming here I found a pink tutu, its just like the one I had on the surface so I put it on and played some music.

I started to dance along to the music (again idk any ballet moves XD)

Once the music was done I stopped dancing and took off the tutu but I kept it.

I continued my journey but while I was walking a blue spear flew right by my head, I litterly jumped and I turned around and I seen someone in armour and they were surrounded by spears.

Again its like my legs had a mind of their own because I turned around and ran for dear life and that monster ran after me and they were throwing spears at me.

I dodged and ran, they were pretty fast but I kept running.

Whatever it was it really wanted to kill me.

I accidentally tripped, ooff course -_-

They punched the ground and I went flying, I hit the ground and I seen an echo flower so I crawled over to it.

"The warrior in the armour is Undyne, she's apart of the Royal guard.." The echo flower said

"Good to know" I mumble

I slowly stand up and I see Undyne

"Uh oh..this is just great.." I mumble

"Stop running and fight me you coward!" She yelled at me

"How about. No!" I yell and I go to run but then a spear hit my leg and I fall

"Oww" I groan in pain

Undyne was about to hit me one more time but then Papyrus ran infront of her.

"UNDYNE STOP!" Pap yells

"Papyrus get out of my way! I need to take her soul!" She yells back

"BUT THE HUMAN IS MY FRIEND" He explains

"Your friend?! What?! Are you crazy?!" She yells even louder

"I THINK IM A BETTER FRIEND TO THE HUMAN THEN YOU WOULD EVER BE" Paps exclaims

"Oh really?! I bet I could be a better friend!" She says that and her armour disappears reviling a blue fish with red hair, she's wearing a black tanktop, dark blue jeans, red boots and an eye patch.

"Come on human! We're going to my house!" She yells and runs off

"Thanks paps" I say while running after Undyne

"NO PROBLEM HUMAN, HAVE FUN!" He yells after me

After alot of running we arrive at Undyne's house and we go inside.

She shows me around her house and then we watch some anime.

I do like anime and manga soo yeah, that's something I'd do any day.

After a good while of watching anime and reading manga I had to head out and continue my journey so I said goodbye to Undyne and left.

Undyne told me my next destination is Hotland so Hotland, here I come!
----------------
NYGGGHHHHH!!!
XD idk either
I.am.having.fun.writing.this!
Idontwanttoeverstopwritingthissoillkeeptryingtomakemorechapters!
Now there may be some Frisky things but not to much uunnnllleeesss everyone wants me to write some lemon, if you guys do we will see if I want to or not
Anyways! Again I may or may not take requests!
❤FRISKY BITZ OUT!!!❤
💖Frisk1525💖
Total of words used: 631

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 907 40
Frisk is on the surface and so are the monsters but they mean no harm. So now they live in harmony with humans. But what is life for Frisk like now...
7.6K 266 25
Hi guys this is a new story based off of the game undertale. Also this is my first fanfic I have ever written so I hope you like it. Frisk is 13 and...
73 1 7
This is going to be a Frans fanfic this will be my first try at this so please don't judge me to much and later on if i feel like it i may put a litt...
7.2K 325 33
A few months has passed since Frisk the human broke the barrier and all monsters returned to the surface once again. Join Frisk along with her boyfri...