Zodiac High

By Queen_Snow_Wolf

Zodiac Highschool is a place where only twelve people a year is chosen to get in! Unfortunately, you can't ju... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N Pictures
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 14
Just for fun...
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 18

574 8 15
By Queen_Snow_Wolf

HOLD UP! I AM STARTING QUESTIONS OF THE DAY SINCE I AM NOT A LONER!

QOTD - Favorite sign that is not yours, why?

Answer for author/AFA - Aries, because they are kind of insane and my best friend is one, she might seem quiet, but you do not want to know what goes around that crazy mind of hers *shiver*.

---

Day Tatlo (Three)

Libra POV

I don't know what happened, why was he so mean? I tried being nice... but why did he act mean? And why did I even reply to him?

Flashback

"Leo, c-can I talk to you?" I asked, this was all part of the script, act nice and shy and surprise him. Do not in any circumstances be bossy. I gave Cancer a pleading look, she seemed to get the idea.

"I'm going to go to Pisces, apparently she has some important news." And just like that she took off before Leo could say a word.

Leo quickly sighed, put plastered a smile on his face. "Yeah, sure. What is it Libra?" He asked, his eyes pulled me in, they mesmerized me. "I'm a really impatient person you know!" He laughed and I let out a awkward laugh.

"U-Um well... I... why do you hang out with everyone... b-but me?"  Craaap! Libra, why did you say that?!

Leo scratched his head awkwardly, "You see, you just never speak to me and are always at the other side of class. You completely avoid me... so I just assumed you didn't want to be my friend..."

Anger rushed through me as a just glared at him. "So it is my fault?!" I nearly shouted at him clenching my fists. "It is my fault for just spending time with my friends?! Excuse me, but I tried to talk to you so many times because at the time there were only twelve students!" my face was hot as I shouted at him, passing students looked at us but shrugged it off... somehow.

A vein popped at his temple as he shouted at me, "I am really sorry, but stop yelling at me you *****! You're annoying voice is hurting my head!" His face was literally red and his eyes were slanted.

Who cares about this fricken script I made! How could I even like this guy?! "For your information, *****es are beautiful! Do not bring dogs into this when there is already a wild animal here, also known as, you!" I took in a deep breath as I said something I'll probably beat myself up about.

"I hate you! You are a jerk, a narcissist, and an a**! Seriously, I would call you a retard... but that'll be an insult to retards!" I took one last deep breath and smiled, "I'm very sorry if I seemed rude... but as much as I'd like to see from your point of view, I can't see that far up my a**!"

I slapped him.

I gave out a huff and stomped away angrily as I heard him muttering something to himself. Probably something about how much of a b**** I was...

Flashback End

I stared at my hands, why did I even accuse him of something so quickly? Heck, why did I even confess? I curled into a ball and cried.

Although I rarely ever cry, I only cry when I feel mad or guilty. I am feeling both of those things at the moment.

I feel mad at myself for taking it out on Leo. He is a nice guy, he is caring, energetic, a little cocky, and a little arrogant. That drew me to him, other than the fact that he was cute.

I felt guilty for misinterpreting stuff. At least I think I misinterpreted it. I felt guilty for being to dramatic when he was trying to be nice. I guess it was my fault for making him angry...

I stared up at the ceiling. School ended and I was more than a bit relieved. I was lucky to be an Original as the teachers dubbed as, I wouldn't have to deal with the excessive shrieks of the students on how amazing and cool their rooms were.

Too bad none of them will pass my subject. No, that is not me being overconfident. That is me saying facts. When I made them write a letter in cursive, guess what all of them gave me?

- No indentions per paragraph.

- No cursive.

- An indention at the "Dear Me" part.

- When they did have indentions, they put the indentions at different points.

One good example was one from Eric.

            Dear Me,

 I remember when I got a letter from the Zodiac High telling me that I have a chance at being enrolled at that high school! I remember that it was written in gold and the letter was so medieval! My mom was so happy!

         My room is so big! Even though I have room mates, it might be able to hold five dozen people! The room is very elegant though, not exactly my style. The red carpet, the chandelier... the large couches... yeah not that cool in my books... but cool enough.

I also noticed how all the so called, "Originals", get all pampered and such. On Mr. Capricorns monitor I noticed that one of the screens held a tape of a room. It had an indoor pool, red couches, a king sized bedroom, a very large TV, and basically everything that pointed to the fact that the "Originals" are spoiled brats.

          One question, tho. How the heck are all the female "Originals" so hot?

                                  Bye,

                                             Eric.

I actually just told them to write a letter and throw it in the trash so that I can see their regular letters.

But after this, after probably only eighteen people get enrolled here for real, I'll probably be forced to see Leo more often.

And I don't want that.

I don't want to see his face that might always glare at me. I don't want to feel this guilt inside me. I can't see his face without feeling guilty.

"Hey, Libra... a-are you okay?" Aries asked as he knocked on my door. "I heard sobbing in here. Can I come in?" he asked softly. I sucked in a breath, was I that loud?

"U-Um... n-no... y-yes... m-m-maybe..."

I am very indecisive and I really need emotional support. Hopefully this idiot understands what I am trying to tell him...

Aries POV

"U-Um... n-no... y-yes... m-m-maybe..." she stuttered, I felt my heart well up. Why was she crying?  I have a feeling it is about Leo. He was acting strange, mumbling things about saying sorry and such to Libra.

I shook my head and opened the door slowly to see Libra hugging a pillow. Her back was to me but I could see that her hair was in a mess. It was tangled and such and the Libra I know, her biggest priority in her beauty is her hair.

Her hair always in it's perfect state. So soft, straight and silky. It framed her face flawless face perfectly. She was the exact definition of beautiful...

No.

Leo likes her, I believe at least. He's always glancing at her and always blushes. I can't do that to a friend, take away his love.

She doesn't like me anyways.

I walked up to her and patted her back.

I can't love her... for Leo's sake...

I see her look at me with her beautiful doe like eyes. Why did Leo hurt her? I felt angry. What the heck did she ever do to him, huh?! I look back at her beautiful doe eyes and pulled her into a hug.

I couldn't resist the feeling... the feeling of just... kissing her forehead.

And before I knew it my lips were lightly pressed against her forehead and I could hear her sob more.

---

Whoa! What the heck?! How long has it been?!

Ohhhhhhhhh! I forgot!

Did I tell you that in Math, three weeks in, we already had a quiz. Mind you, it is accelerated! ADVANCED!

YEAH! THIS AUTHOR IS SMART! Hard to believe right?

I would be thoroughly surprised if any of you are still reading this book. Haha... I literally rewrote the Flashback part eight times. Like, how am I supposed to do this?!

Till next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 132K 83
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
34.8K 670 38
OK so I kinda got inspired by someone to do that story so I'm doing it but different.
54.5M 388K 71
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
205K 14.8K 23
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...