(COMPLETED) CHOREOGRAPHER TO...

By justinevo1995

Park Hye Mi is a great dancer and just so happens to be the daughter of Park Jin Young, or JYP as most people... More

1. FIRST DAY ON THE JOB
2. DISAGREEMENTS
4. APOLOGIES
5. ROOMIES
6. OOPS
7. GROCERIES AND CONFESSIONS
8. FIRST DATE PT.1
9. FIRST DATE PT.2
10. GRADUATION AND MR. PROTECTIVE
11. HATE AND NEW CUDDLE BUDDIES
12. INKI BOY
13. FIRST KISSES AND FLYING
14. NO SHIRT NO PROBLEMS
15. BURGERS AND BALLS
16. CREEPY MORNINGS AND MUSCLES
17. FIRST CONCERT SHENANIGANS
18. KOREAN BBQ AND EVIL PLANS
19. LONELY SUNSET
20. MARK THE MAN
21. PULLING OUT TONSILS
22. EMOTIONAL BUM
23. HOTDOGS AND KOALA BFS
24. JB's BIG FRIEND
25. TEASE
26. HOME SWEET HOME
27. LOSER
28. A GIRL NEEDS HER CHOCOLATE
29. GOOD COCO
30. NEWLY WED
31. HEOL
32. LITTLE FRIEND
33. BUNS
34. MAN-CHILD
35. FAT DAD FAT BABY
36. ONE LOVE (END)

3. LAZY BUM

836 21 1
By justinevo1995

"Kno-kno-kno-kno-knock on my door, Kno-kno-kno-kno-knock on my door!" I heard my phone ring. "Aigoo." I said with my groggy morning voice, so unattractive. I stopped the alarm and finally got out of bed.

     I know that practice with Jaebum starts at 7 o'clock but I decided to get up at 5 so I can go for a run and eat.

     I slipped on some leggings, a MissA teeshirt and a snapback. Hmmm makeup... I thought to myself looking in the vanity, nah. Who needs to wear makeup on a run?

     I tiptoed out of the house, making sure not to wake up my dad because he really likes his beauty sleep. Leaving a sticky note on the kitchen counter, I slipped on my running shoes and left.

     "Hey Nammie!" I chirped to the security guard at the front door of the JYP building . "I said to stop calling me that! My name is Yoo Nam Sik, not Nammie." He complained pouting. I giggled and got on my tippy toes to ruffle his hair. "Whatever you say Nammie. I'm about to go on a run," "As usual." He butted in. "You want your usual?" "Please and thank you Hye Mi-ah." He said playfully bowing. "Anything for my bff!" I smiled and ran out the door towards the trail that I usual run on.

     Nammie has been a close friend of mine for years now. He is 22 and is working as a security guard at the front door. We met through mutual friends and he has always been there for me, a true sweetheart.

     The trail I run on is about 3 miles. Not too much but I don't really like running. In the middle there is a cute caffe that I drop in to eat and to get Nammie some food because he works so hard.

     I ran into the caffe and told the barista to get the usual; a ham, cheese, and egg sandwich with a black coffee for Nammie, and a fruit oatmeal and green juice for me. I got on my phone and just checked my messages and emails for anything new, which there wasn't.

     If you can't already tell, I'm bad at making friends with other girls, especially at school. I just always screw it up and then they always see me as an outcast. That's why my contacts consist of daddy, Nammie, the Twice girls because they actually get me, and that's it.

     I usually don't get to hang out with the Twice girls though because they tour a lot in other countries like Japan but I get it though, they have to take care of their Onces.

     I'm just relieved that I graduate high school in a week so I can focus on my dancing. My dream for a profession was to choreograph dances for idols so I'm glad that my dad gave me the chance.

     I finished my food quickly and ran back to JYP with Nammie's food. "Here you go!" I said handing it to him with a huge smile on my face. He took it and gave me a huge bear hug. "Gomawo. You better stop smiling like that though because boys will fall in love with you too easily." He whispered in my ear. I pushed away and shrugged. "As if. Well I gotta go take care of business, bye Nammie!" I said waving. "Bye Hye Mi"

     I looked at the clock to see that it is 6:30. Almost time for practice. I ran to my room to clean up a bit after a sweaty run. I made it back down to studio 7 and waited until Jaebum came.

     I paced the room back and forth impatiently. It is now 7:05 and Jaebum is nowhere to be seen. Another 10 minutes pass and I am FUMING right now. Who does he think he is? Skipping the main practice and then skipping the extra practice that I mercifully offered him. Ugh!

     I picked up my phone and dialed Nammie. "Yah can you tell me where Got7's dorm is?" I asked angrily. "Woah calm down there and why?" "I need to teach somebody a lesson." "I'll tell you if I can watch." "Andwae!" I practically screamed in the phone. "Floor 4, dorm 06, mam." He said politely. I could practically hear him trembling through the phone. "Gomawo, Nammie." I said hanging up.

I stomped into the elevator and hit the up button. Just wait till I get my hands on you Jaebum. "Ding!" I walked out and searched for dorm 06. "04, 05, 06, bingo." I murmured. I scanned my ID badge to the screen to open the door. You see, only two people in this company have this key, my Dad and I.

I walked into the unfamiliar dorm to see Jackson in the kitchen making his organic tea. "Where is Jaebum's room." I tried to ask calmly. He looked at me with confusion in his eyes. "Uhhh." "Just tell me and this can go a lot smoother." I said forcing a smile. He gulped and pointed toward the door in the corner.

"Gomawo." I said, calmly waking to the door. I put my ear to it to hear snoring. This boy. I opened the door to see Jaebum and Youngjae cuddling together, fast asleep. Aigoooo.

I knelt down next to Jaebum and lowered myself down to his ear. "Yah! Time to wake up!" I hollered. He jerked and shot out of bed. "What are you doing here?" He asked squinting his eyes because of the bright sun. "Awww how cute. You thought you could get out of practice for the second time? That's really funny!" I said smiling bright.

His mouth was wide open. "What's going on?" Jinyoung wined at the door along with the other guys. "Good morning!" I chirped at them. "Good morning!" Only Yugyeom said back. I turned to Jaebum to see that his mouth was still open. I grabbed him by the ear and dragged him out of the room and into the studio. "Time to dance!"

11 July 17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227 14 14
Amy Choi had everything, money, friends, family, and love. Everything was perfect until a single act of violence took it all away. Her biological f...
73.4K 3.2K 49
The story was about an orphanage girl , Lee Ji Eun, and currently changed her name become Jeon Eunbyul after she joined Jeon's family. She was drivin...
186K 7.3K 39
He says that he is not interested in this wedding. Why cant you understand hyuk. His father sighed.put his hand on his son's shoulder and said.Her fa...
455 51 20
An idol fell for his stylist. He was younger than her but loved her nevertheless. Alas how can one hold back their feelings. She had dreams but her...