Prim's Games

By ayeeenutella

What would happen if Prim was in the Hunger Games instead of Katniss? Would she win or die? Would she start a... More

Prim's Games-Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter 5
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (last chapter)
THANK YOU!

Chapter 10

1K 45 6
By ayeeenutella

I woke up the next morning feeling anxious. Today is the day of The Hunger Games, where my nightmares come true. I already find an outfit on my bed after I step out of the shower; it includes some brown pants, brown boots, a green shirt, and a black jacket. I get dressed and tie my hair in a high ponytail. I also put my mockingjay pin on my shirt, to remind me of Katniss. Then I walk to the dining room. Effie, Peeta, and Haymitch are already there. I notice that Peeta is wearing an identical outfit.

I sigh. "Good morning."

"Good morning, dear." Says Effie.

I take a seat at the table and don't have much of an appetite. I eat anyways though, because I could starve to death for all we know. I also drink plenty of water too, because I could also dehydrate. After we finish breakfast, Cinna and Peeta's stylist, Portia, walk in.

"It's time to go." Says Cinna.

I tense up.

"It's ok." Peeta whispers.

"Well, I guess this is it. Good luck to you both." Haymitch says.

I run up to him and hug him tightly. "Goodbye. And thank you for everything." I whisper.

He smiles at me sadly.

Then I hug Effie. "Bye Effie. Thank you." I say.

Then I walk into the elevator with Cinna, Portia, and Peeta, watching Haymitch and Effie disappear.

---------------

We walk to the hovercraft and sit down in a booth. I drink plenty of water so that I don't dehydrate. An hour later we arrive at the launch station were we'll be lifted up into the arena. Peeta and Portia walk into a different room than us.

As I walk into the room, I glance at the tube. The tube where I'll be lifted into a deadly arena. I sit down on a bench next to Cinna and start to tear up.

"It's ok. I believe in you." Says Cinna.

"R-r-really?" I sniffle.

"Yes." Then he lowers his voice. "You don't deserve this. No one does. I don't like it. If I could, I would switch places with you so you won't have to deal with this."

I smile. "But you don't deserve to die."

Just as Cinna's about say something, a women's voice comes on. "2 minutes till launching."

I gasp.

"Hey hey hey. It's ok. I'm here for you." Cinna says soothingly.

I wrap my arms around him. "Thank you."

Then I step into the tube. "5 seconds till launching." The voice says.

Then the glass separates me from Cinna.

My eyes widen. 'Shhhh.' Cinna mouths.

I nod.

Suddenly, I feel myself being lifted into the arena. I hold my head up high and glance around at the other tributes. The careers are planning what to get from the cornucopia. I glance at it too, and something catches my eye. Two backpacks, one red and another blue. The red one looks like it contains a medical kit. I need that bag. Healing is my talent. And it's right in front of me! The other backpack is also right in front of me; it looks like it contains weapons or maybe some food.

I've already formulated my plan when the announcer starts counting down. "5...4...3...2...1. Let the 74th Hunger Games begin!!!"

I begin to run as fast as I can for the two backpacks.

******************

Hope you liked it! And yes, I know it was super short. Sorry! 😁 I'll try to update as soon as I can; just don't rush me because I have a life! Remember to leave ideas and advice in the comments! And vote for my story!

Oh! And thanks for 157 reads! That's a lot! Because of that, I'll try to make the next chapter extra long!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 42 37
What if Katniss had never been born? On the day of the mine explosion Prim had been sick, forcing her father to take the day off work. With her fath...
134K 3.6K 21
Twisted Fan Fiction Being edited so things will be somewhat different I am aware of how similar I made this story to the original, I wrote this a fe...
247K 3.7K 52
what would happen if Peeta didn't make it? Would Katniss fall into Gales arms or will someone else be there to take her in their arms?
11.7K 577 21
If you haven't read Prim's Games, go read that and then come back and read this! This is the second book of Prim's Games! Summary: Prim has won the...