God's Gift

By camsabstho

this is about a girl that gets pregnant with God's Gift. More

God's Gift
Pick up....
Author's Note
AN

FirstDay of High School.

38 1 0
By camsabstho

As a freshman, I'm nervous. I walked to tried to find my locker. I walk to my locker and my bestfriend Kadi runs up to and says,"I have found him!"

I say," Who have you

found?" She says," uh, Mark Molina, the new counselor." I say," Oh." She says,"Oh? That's all you have to say? You have something more exciting than Mark Molina." I say," Kadi, I'm pregnant." She says,"No you're not." I look into her eyes. She says," Oh." I say,"I didn't do anything with Dylan or nobody!" *Second Bell rings*. I say," I have to get to class. I'm already in enough trouble!" I run off to my first class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 184K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...
69.4K 408 6
Peer-e-Kamil (English: The Perfect Mentor) is a story focusing on a deviational sect which violates the finality of our Prophet (P.B.U.H) meanwhile...
3.5M 297K 58
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
19.4K 544 45
Jeon jungkook who is 24 age guy with cold and arrogant person. For become a ceo of his own company his blood, sweat and tear used in it.But he has a...