(Star Wars) Gangsta #TheRiseA...

By silenceofgold

A different take on an AU Vader x Padme story. Want a better idea of what it's about? Read the book instead... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Thirteen-and-a-Half (NSFW)
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Sixteen-and-a-Half (NSFW)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Four-and-a-Half (NSFW)
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Twenty-Nine (NSFW)
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Two

956 27 7
By silenceofgold

"What's good, Scarif?" The crowd went wild as the disk jockey cut the music. "Y'all know that The Temple is the place to be in the Trinity Isles. Y'all know what I'm saying?" Once again, the club goers out on the floor cheered enthusiastically. "Alright, y'all. We're in for a real treat tonight, okay? It's Vader's open mic night!"

As the DJ mentioned him, a spotlight shined on the VIP in his box. Vader waved to the club's occupants, clapping politely as the light stayed on him. "I'm going to turn it over to the big Sith himself for just a sec to introduce tonight's contest." The sound tech switched over a microphone that was handed to the club owner seconds before. "Thank you so much, Cortez." Vader began, smiling devilishly at the sea of people below him. "Now for a while now, we've wanted to add a vocalist to the club in order to give a new vibe to The Temple. Tonight, I'm hosting open mic night in order to hopefully fill that position... We've got eight talented individuals who will be performing for all of you tonight. The winner - should I choose one - will become the permanent vocalist and perform a few nights a week. It's all of you that will be helping me make that big decision." He paused, letting the crowd cheer. "Alright, I'm gonna throw it back to Cortez now who's going to bring up our first performer. Cortez, who's up?"

"Give it up for... Lucy Matrix!"

A Twi'Lek girl stepped onto the stage, the silver "outfit" she wore barely covering the necessary areas and bright against her pink skin. She began singing some mainstream pop song that Vader couldn't place - nor did he really want to. Lucy was good, yes but she lacked the presence on stage he was looking for. She looked very shy and timid, barely moving around the space. He could even tell from so far away that the alien was holding the microphone in a vice grip. She was too nervous, the crowd's rowdiness only adding to her anxiety. Luckily for her, the song came to end almost as fast as it had started. Lucy took a bow towards the crowd then an even deeper bow towards the Sith's box. "Thank you, Mighty Vader."

"Alright, next up..." Cortez looked at his list as the Twi'Lek left the stage. "We got us an interesting character, to say the least, their name's crazy y'all. Put your hands together and give a warm welcome to... Snake Eye Blind!"

A cyborg human came onto the stage, the man dressed in all black. His hair was in thick dreadlocks and tied together behind his head; they swung freely down his back. The Dj brought up his track, a rap song the Sith actually recognized as one of Nicki Minaj's. "Look sucka, this my gun butta..." He rapped, his voice half-mechanical-sounding. Vader nodded along to the beat, half impressed and half indifferent. Snake Eye Blind was fairly interactive with the crowd but he almost seemed as if it was too rehearsed. His moves were too practiced and even a little ridiculous by the Sith's standards. He did have to commend the man for his skill; the Snake didn't stutter once.

"Give it up for Snake Eye Blind, y'all!" Cortez hyped up the crowd as the cyborg took his exit bows. "That was fire, my man... Alright, next up is..." He paused, squinting at his datapad. "Awe, how cute! Give it up for Miss Tweety Bird!" Vader's full, undivided attention snapped to the stage. Padmé stepped up onto the stage with the help of Wullf, an effortless smile on her face. Many members of the crowd gave a few catcalls and whistles; she was - by far - the most gorgeous girl in the club thus far that evening. Cortez spun the mixer into her track, the crowd hushing uncharacteristically in anticipation.

"Let me introduce you, to my party people - in da club... Huh!"

Vader grinned, unable to take his eyes off of her. He barely even noticed one of his men had entered his box. "So, where'd ya pick this one up, boss?" His right hand, Rex, came up beside him; both men mirrored each other's stance - arms crossed. "Mas was trying to screw with her earlier and I intervened... She's a beaut, don't ya think, Rexie?"

"The crowd definitely does." The ex-con noted, seeing all the men rushing towards the stage as she continued performing. Padmé started spinning around in place, one of her arms extended out to the side.

"La la la la la la la la la la la la la la...Tonight we gon' be it on the floor!"

"So is she really here for the contest or you?" Rex added, glancing at his leader. Vader sighed, cocking his head to the side. "Well, she was already on her way here apparently - she was in the contest before I met her. However, I'm not sure if this will be the last time I see her..." He didn't even have to turn his head to know that his right hand was smirking. "What are you smirking about, ya old blonde dog?"

"Nothing... Oh, except for the fact you've got the hots for this little bird girl..." Rex left him with that final remark as he headed downstairs, knowing he wanted the girl brought up to him after she was done. Vader said nothing because, in truth, he couldn't deny it. From the second she took his hand in the alley, he felt a spark in the Force. It was new, something he'd never felt before; it was deliciously addicting already - he couldn't wait for her to come back and relax with him. She couldn't have finished a moment too soon.

"Get on the floor!"

Padmé finished her performance, almost overwhelmed by the applause she received from the crowd. They began chanting for her, the DJ even joining them. "Tweety! Tweety! Tweety!" She grinned, taking her bows and glancing up to see Vader nod for her to come upstairs again. As she left the stage, one of the bodyguards from before escorted her through the crowd. Cortez chuckled as she was half-carried to the lift, noticing how Vader disappeared from the window. "Alright, y'all, let's keep the party going. Give it up for... Sy Snootles!" The strange looking alien walked onto the stage but everyone was still chanting for Tweety Bird to come back.

"Tweety! Tweety! Tweety!"

"Well, you definitely left a mark on them. How do you feel?" Padmé looked up to see the brutish man beside her looking back at her. "I'm Rex by the way." He stuck out a hand to her. "Padmé... It's strange knowing I got them that excited but it's fun performing." She smiled, shaking his hand. "The boss certainly enjoyed the show - he couldn't take his eyes off the stage when you were up there." Before she could respond to him, the doors opened and she was escorted out into the corridor. "Well, he has to watch the performances for the contest tonight, right?" He smirked, tossing a glance down at the petite woman. "Well, there's watching and engaging - he was only engaged in your performance thus far... Here we are." He opened the door to the Sith's box and sent her in, closing it behind her quietly.

"Well, that was amazing." Vader kept near the glass, his back to her. Padmé came close enough to him that she could see the alien who came up after she had just finished her performance. "Yes, Sy Snootles is definitely talented..." She commented politely. "I was talking about you, Miss Tweety Bird." He finally turned around, walking up to her. "I think you have an amazing voice and you know how to bend a crowd into shape..." She bit her lip, looking down at the floor; her hands were together behind her back. "Why do you look afraid, babygirl? I thought we were past this..." Vader gently took hold of her shoulders, carefully stepping up to stand in front of her.

"I'm not afraid."

A gentle hand brought her face up to meet his. "I don't believe you." He whispered, his hand sliding back to cup her jaw. "What's so scary up here, hmm? Why are you so worried?" She shook her head and tried to step away but his hand kept her from straying too far. "You're safe with me, babygirl." His other hand was slowly making its way around her waist. "I just met you today... I don't know you."

"You can get to know me then, can't you?" Vader gave her a light pull towards him, bringing her almost flush up against him. "Why are you so nervous?" Padmé swallowed harshly, her hands gently sliding up to rest on his chest. "I... I've never been so close to a man before. It's... different." He gave her a tiny smile before releasing her cheek and guiding her over to the sitting area. "Well, are you uncomfortable with it? If so, I'll back off. I don't want to upset you." She shook her head, sitting down beside him. "It's okay, just... new to me." He sighed, cautiously putting an arm behind her. Normally, he'd stay away from females in general but this little one he found in the alleyway was worth treading carefully. "Just say the word if you need some space, okay?" He felt her nod and lean into him a bit; he gently nudged her closer so she'd lay against him.

Suddenly, the sliding door burst open, Mas falling inside to the ground.

"Hevy, Echo. I see you've brought my friend back. How was your walk, Mas?" Vader ran his hand up and down Padmé's side, feeling her shrink down beside him. "Bad news, Boss. Amedda here doesn't have your money at his place after all." Hevy reported, crossing his arms while his partner yanked the scum up off the floor. "Now just hold on a sec, Vader! I got your money, man!" The blue alien tried to explain but was silenced when the gangster held up his free hand. "I don't want excuses, I want you to pay back your loan. However, thanks to this gorgeous little thing right here, I am in a generous mood tonight. I'll give you until midnight to get me money... or else." He bargained, continuing to comfort Padmé by wrapping his arm all the way around her waist now. She fearfully looked up at the stranger from earlier, her arms around Vader. He took a deep breath and sighed on the exhale, letting his head lean up against hers on his shoulder. "Take him outside, I'll be there in just a bit."

The brutes dragged Mas out of the box and sealed the door behind them.

"He's gone now..." Vader turned to face Padmé, bringing the slightly shaken girl into his embrace. "You're safe, babygirl." He tugged her into his chest a little bit more so she sat in his lap. She took a deep breath, catching a whiff of his delicious smelling cologne. "Why did they bring him in here? What..." She paused, hearing him shush her softly. "What are you gonna do to him if he..." Suddenly, his finger covered her lips. "You don't worry yourself about him, okay? Let me handle it... I'll be announcing the winner tomorrow night so why don't I get you a ride home, hmm?" She frowned softly, looking up at him. "Would it be too much to ask if I..."

"If you what, babygirl?"

"...if I want you to take me home?"

Vader smiled softly and pressed his lips to her forehead. "Absolutely not. Let me just tell Wullf to send a message to my boys outside with Mas, alright?" Padmé nodded, comforted by the soft peck. He gave her a quick hug before releasing her and going to find Wullf. Luckily for the Sith, he was just down the corridor. "Wullf, do me a favor and tell the guys outside with Mas that I'm handling something before I handle him, okay?"

"It'll be done, sir." His manager gave a slight nod then headed towards a stairwell. Vader re-entered the box, extending a hand to Padmé with a smile. "Ready?" She nodded, finding herself under his arm within seconds. Together, they took a back exit and headed to his speeder. He mounted the bike first and grabbed the helmet off his handlebars, handing it to her. "Where can I drop you off?"

"Ever heard of Miss Thule's?" He nodded, revving the engines. "My mom and I live in the loft upstairs... If you don't mind taking me there, I'd really appreciate it." She stood beside him for a moment, biting her cheek. "I suppose I can fly that far into Jedi territory... Only of you, of course." He teased, confused when she cocked her head to the side. "The locals told us that we were in the neutral zone?" He shrugged indifferently, taking the helmet from her. "Technically yes but the Jedi are very close... It'll be fine, I'll get you home safe and sound." He then slid the helmet over her head and guided her to sit behind him.

"Hold onto me, babygirl... I ride hard."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 364 24
Padme survives (AU) | Star Wars (What If) | Fan Fiction
9.1K 223 18
It was said before...dark times approach as the sun and the moon go by, and it was true. Everyone that could, as well as everyone that couldn't, were...
9.8K 245 22
They are two halves of a whole, two stars inexorably pulled together by gravity, forever rotating one another, forever caught up in each other's orbi...
191K 1.9K 37
Just a few One shots :P I know the title says Star Wars Imagines but as time passed I settled on just writing Anakin/ Vader or better said Hayden im...