You saved me

By fangirlorwhatever

TRIGGER WARNING: Contains self harm & suicide thoughts It's 1999. Debbie is 18, but life just doesn't make a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - two months later
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Thank you :)

Epilogue

520 10 0
By fangirlorwhatever

7 years later

Since Brian and I got married, our relationship grew stronger and stronger, and, like in a fairytale, we lived happily ever after.
We now have 2 kids, Jade and Andrew, and we couldn't be any happier.
In the meanwhile, Brian is still touring with the Backstreet Boys. They make me feel very proud, and sometimes I still can't believe I married one of them!
In the end, all I can say is that inspite of all the highs and lows in my life, I married the man of my dreams, I have 2 wonderful kids and I'm finally happy with myself and my life.
If I've learned one lesson during these past years, it's this: Life is beautiful, so live it your own way, and don't let the haters bring you down. Never stop dreaming!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1.1K 34
Six best friends living together in one house, just having fun together, while trying to survive their last year of school. But two can't confess th...
21.3K 521 91
Three sisters are determined to make a success of their Grandfather's ranch. With the help of 3 handsome cowboys, life and love thrive at Backstreet...
17K 785 61
The boys have been touring for a while and decided to finish college. So they come back home and start a new adventure like the old times. There's s...