In Memory of a Dope Boy

By TasiaBryantJordan

By popular demands, the duo is back!๐Ÿ˜œ "You can't what? Stop cheating?" She sits back down too. I shook my he... More

๐Ÿ’›Prologue๐Ÿ’›
Chpt 1. The black haired skinny girl
Chpt 2.
Chpt 3.
Chpt 4.
Chpt 5.
Chpt 6.
Chpt 7.
Chpt 8.
Chpt 9.
Chpt 10.
Chpt 11.
Chp 12.
Chpt. 13
Chpt. 15
Chpt. 16
Chpt. 17
Chpt. 18
Chpt. 19
Chpt. 20
Chpt. 21
Chpt. 22
Chpt. 23
Chpt. 24
Chpt. 25
Chpt. 26
Chpt. 27
Chpt. 28
Chpt. 29
Chpt. 30
Chpt. 31
Chpt. 32
Chpt. 33
Chpt. 34
Chpt. 35
Chpt. 36
Chpt. 37
Chpt. 38
Chpt. 39
Chpt. 40
Chpt. 41
Chpt. 42
Chpt. 43
Chpt. 44
Chpt. 45
Chpt. 46
Chpt. 47
Chpt. 48
Chpt. 49
Chpt. 50
Chpt. 51
Chpt. 52
Chpt. 53
Chpt. 54
Chpt. 55
Chpt. 56
Chpt. 57
Chpt. 58
Chpt. 59
Chpt. 60
Chpt. 61
Chpt. 62
Chpt. 63
ยทEpilogueยท
Hey๐ŸŽ€
๐Ÿ˜ƒโ—New Book Alert๐Ÿ’‹
Advice, Covers & Extras

Chpt. 14

2.9K 103 7
By TasiaBryantJordan

·2 Months later, February 2nd, 2034·
Jacob's Pov😔 📍Home

Just about to go to sleep after a long day after work, my phone dinged and caused me to stop in the midst of laying down. I picked up my phone from the end table and thus got back into bed again, now seeing a new text message appear from Mia.

Mia💞💬: I just found out that I'm pregnant

Me: really?👀 n this baby by?

Mia💞💬: You😐😪😯

Me:😶💀

Mia💞💬: 😥he's going to hate me

Me: nah, dnt think that. Jus be honest. If he dnt take it well. Den f him.

Mia💞💬: ttyl😥

I tossed my phone to the other side of my bed and grabbed hold of my forehead. Damnit to hell, I just can never fucking win. Why is women becoming such a hard time to deal with in my life, this shit with girls is changing me. I never used to be this damn loose and now I got bitches turning up pregnant and a habit for lust.

Damn Jay, you need to get ya shit in check for real. Fuck😔

·Next Day, February 3rd·
📍Duke's house

"Damn, you drinking a lot man. You good?" He asked.

I pulled the bottle of intoxicating liquor down and nodded my head to answer him. "I don't even know anymore man, my life is just out of control right now..."

"What's wrong? You missing ya shawty again? Come on man, that shit was a month ago right..."

"Yeah but now that shit I did to her is eating me up now. *sighs* I ain't shit for what I did to her..."

"Damn you take break ups hard my nigga. I had some but you ain't see me down in the dumps. Just let her be happy you know, you fucked her up. That's the least you can do is give her some space right now. I know that was ya backbone but if she was so good, why you do her like that man? I knew you since high school man, and you was always faithful and loyal"

"I know but then Yasmine did her shit and it changed me. It made me insecure and...into a bitch. Now I done fucked up with Bri, it seems like my life is shit now that she's gone. I'm fucking depressed and everything. I thought I could hold out on losing her but shit,....I really fucked everything up. She ain't neva gonna take me back"

"So you want her again?"

"Yeah but right now, I don't think I should be worrying about another girl. And I hate you so much right now"

"Me? Why me?" he chuckled.

I placed the bottle down on the floor next to me. "Because you introduced me to that girl Mia and now she's pregnant"

"By you?!" his eyes widen.

I sighed. "Yep, so thank you for fucking up my life nigga"

"Oh your absolutely welcome bud" he chuckled, being smart. "But man, why ain't you wrap up?"

"Yo man I did. The condom only broke once during the four times we've done it, but shit...I do not recall cumming inside of her. I can't even really say it's mine, she told me she was getting back with her ex. Maybe it's his.."

"You better pray it is. You don't even know Mia like that do you"

"Nah, she was just a good time that you set me up with. You would get me the most fertile girl to be my sex buddy. Man, what the fuck I'm a do with a kid by a girl I don't even know. She could be even crazier than Brianna herself God forbid"

...

"I met Mia at a club near the shore, Duke and a few of the guys took me to get me out of the house after that shit with Brianna. We hit it off, she was a cool chick and stupid-ass Duke told her I needed a good time. I rejected the offer immediately but then a nigga got drunk and that type of mind made my own desicions"
~

·Flashback, New Years eve 2033·

"Hey Bro, this is Mia! Why don't y'all get to know each other" Duke said, coming over with a girl to a section I was sitting in, taking shots.

It's been a couple weeks since my break up and I was a mess. I was depressed and I found myself drinking quite a lot. The only reason I decided to come to the club was for the well desired booze.

I looked up to the caramel skinned girl in a black skin tight dress with black heels to match. Wearing her hair straight down and off the shoulders, her facial features were average while her curves in that dress did most of the eye catching.

"I'm a let you two get acquainted aight" Duke said, helping the curvy woman sit down next to me.

He left us alone after that, letting the loud clubbing music fill in for the awkward silence between us. I really didn't want to meet someone else right now. I just went through it with a girl a few weeks ago, why would I need another one after I fucked up miserably with her.

"Hi...., your friend told me you needed someone to talk to" she said.

I chuckled. "Oh he did huh? That motherfucka" I mumbled the last bit under my breath just as I took a sip of another shot on the tray.

"What's your name?"

"Jacob" I looked at her finally, reaching my hand out to shake hers.

"Mia.." she said, shaking.

"You can um, go enjoy the rest of your night. I'm fine, I don't think talking is what I need right now"

"I bet you just wanna...let loose and have some fun. We could go back to my place if you want. You're very attractive by the way, so that's why I kind of don't mind. To be honest, I'm trying to forget about someone too"

"Nah, that's not what I meant when I said talking isn't what I need. I just wanted to be alone and do me"

"Oh..okay then. I'm sorry about what happened, I didn't think guys get so bummed out after break ups"

"He told you?"

"Mhm.., that's why I offered to..cheer you up"

"So what do you just come to the club and cheer up niggas all the time?"

"No for your information. This is the first time I'm willing to sleep with a guy I don't even know. But since you wanna be like that, I think I'll--"

"Look I'm sorry for saying it like that. I just...-- I just wanna be alone. I'm sorry for disrespecting you miss, I'm not normally this much of a ass but I'm going through something. You look pretty this evening by the way, it was nice to meet you...Mia"

...

"And so I said goodbye, I was planning on leaving but Duke got me to join in a drinking contest. I was so out of it..., I couldn't think straight. I knew f*cking with her was something I really didn't want to do. And now look where it's got me" Jacob said.
~

·The Next Day, January 1st·
📍Home

I woke up to a huge head pounding headache this morning, one that had me holding on to my head like it was about to drop off of my body entirely. I was in the bed I shared alone now, after Bri moved out. But it didn't feel as...empty as it used to. I turned around to see that same Mia girl from the club now in my bed topless, resting her head on the pillow next to me.

I sat up confused and rubbed my head. Damn I couldn't remember shit, did I really sleep with her after I told myself not to. What the fuck is wrong with me lately...

"Good morning" her soft voice startled me as I looked over immediately.

"Morning but how did you get here?"

"You don't *yawn* remember? You invited me over so we could...you know. Which was...amazing by the way, I'm sorry for scratching up your back and..giving you this hickey" she said, laying down on my chest from behind. ...fuck😐 please don't catch feelings. I just wanna be alone and away from women😭

Published August 1st, 2017

ECQ: your thoughts on Jay getting a random girl pregnant😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 26.8K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...
214K 5.7K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
1.7M 57.7K 113
โš โ—WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AND BAD LANGUAGEโš  Book 1 Jamal Allen, your typical Cali boy from Compton who is just trying to find his way through this t...
124K 4.1K 20
Ashanti has finally met her match when she leaves her dear city of Chicago, Illinois. Her main goal is to follow her missions and when it comes down...