Changes (NaruIno Fanfiction)

By bluerogers

We know two things: Sakura Haruno and her bansheeim. She had to go say some nasty shit to our favourite knuck... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Note
Chapter 6
OMAKE 1: NARUTO'S LAST WILL & TESTAMENT
OMAKE 2 : MEETING THE HYUGA MAFIA BOSS
Chapter 7
OMAKE 3 : THE PUNISHMENT OF SAKURA HARUNO
Read This
Note 2
Happy Birthday Tahlia
Chapter 8
A/N
Happy Birthday Naruto
A/N
A/N
OMAKE 4: VALENTINES DAY
Merry Christmas
Chapter 9
New Story
Apology Note
Thank You
Ain't This Adorable!
Love You All!
Happy Valentine's Day
Problem
Weird Dream
Self Promoting & An Apology
Chapter 10
IMPORTANT Notice
New Story
Its Up
Chapter 11

OMAKE 5: THE INTERVIEW

5.3K 65 66
By bluerogers

"Welcome to Changes Behind The Scenes. I'm your lovely host Yamanaka Ino and with me is the ever so handsome Uzumaki Naruto."announced Ino as she smiled and waved at the camera.

She looked different from her usual appearance. Dressed in an elegant dark purple dress with a bare back and thigh-high slits on the sides and black heels.

"Today, we go behind the scenes of the beloved crack fic of the century. No, we aren't going to bore you to death with what comes next and who's gonna die. Today ladies and gentlemen, we meet the woman or girl behind the words."said Naruto with a smirk.

Just like Ino, he was dressed differently. He wore a black suit with a burnt orange tie and closed-toe shinobi sandals.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome bluerogers!"announced the cheerful and loud couple.

Walking from the side entrance was a short fourteen-year-old dark-skinned girl with short black-brown hair that didn't even reach her shoulders, a permanent burn mark on the right side of her face and brown eyes behind glasses. She wore a pair of dark blue skinny jeans ripped off at the knees, black combat boots, a white T-shirt with a white tank top underneath and a black leather jacket that stopped at her midriff.

"Make this quick, I have new chapters to work on, lives to ruin and you know the rest!"stated the irritated authoress who looked sleep deprived.

"Why so tired Great One?"asked Naruto teasingly. Obviously the authoress was not amused as she glared at the whiskered blonde Uzumaki.

"Try binge watching season one to six of Game of Thrones behind your parents back since you're underaged by four years and babysitting a nearly one-year-old baby girl who's growing up too fast for her age. Also blondie, I hate getting nicknames from those who don't have permission."

"Man, you're mean in person!"stated Ino in hushed tone. "I heard that Yamanaka and remember I can kill you off early to ensure that Naruto falls into a deep depressive state that'd put Sasuke to shame."

The blonde couple sweatdropped and had a silent agreement between themselves.

'Don't piss this person off anymore so we can be together till the end.'

Naruto cleared his throat and smiled nervously. "So umm, Miss bluerogers. Can you tell us why you wrote this story?"

"I wanted to try a hand at bashing Haruno Sakura since she's as weak as fuck and I hated her guts. Despite what people will say, it's my own opinion."

"Is that why its under Random rather than Fanfiction?"inquired Ino as bluerogers gave her a WTF look that screamed 'Are you fucking stupid Goldilocks?' loud and clear.

"Moving on..... How do you feel about the progress of this story?"questioned Naruto as bluerogers smiled tiredly. "To be honest, I didn't think it would make it this far. I thought this story would be a failure like my first one but I guess there are some real Sakura haters out there. This one was dedicated to a friend of mine who hated Haruno's giant forehead and pink hair. Funny thing is I hate pink. No matter the shade."

"Can you tell us what happens next?"asked Ino, gripping Naruto's hand in a vice like grip. Naruto gritted his teeth while bluerogers looked up from a random Harry Potter book that appeared out of nowhere.

"Did you say something?"asked the brown haired girl, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose with her middle finger. 'She learnt that from Kakashi.'thought Naruto with a deadpan.

"The whole point of a story is to keep guessing what happens next until the next installment. Where did you live all these years, under a house?"said the authoress with a scoff.

"Away from the story. Let's talk about you."said Ino as the authoress closed her book an placed it on her lap.

"Pen name is bluerogers. No capitals whatsoever, although, I'm thinking about changing it. I am not going to tell you my real name and surname but I'll give you the nickname my teacher in first grade gave me, Max. I'm female just so you know, despite the nickname. My birthday is on August twenty-second. I'm in ninth grade. I have two younger sisters, one is four years younger and the other is fourteen years younger, she's turning one this year while I turn fifteen years. I have an interest in Greek, Roman, Norse, Egyptian and Shinto Mythologies, as well as Astronomy and History. I want to visit Japan, Athens, Rome and London really badly. I want to become an author when I get older if not, an astronomer. I spend most of my time listening to music and reading books. I've recently gotten myself thrown into the Final Fantasy Fandom by a good friend of mine that I met in February this year. Funny thing is I met him in chess club last year and I never spoke to him until this year. I'm a silent, almost aloof person who swears more than the average girl should, doesn't make friends easily and hates been annoyed unnecessarily. My favourite subjects are English, Natural Sciences and History. My favourite colours are black, blue and green. My favourite animal is a fox and no it's not because of Naruto or Kyūbi. My favourite flowers are lilies, roses and bluebells. My favourite pairings are NaruIno, SasuHina, Promptis, Gladnis and Lunyx."

"Geez, fourteen years old and you know what you want in life and who you are as a person."mumbled Naruto as bluerogers AKA Max smiled and rolled her eyes.

"What are your goals this year?"

"Passing ninth grade, getting at least up to nineteen chapters at most for this story, publishing a Harry Potter Fanfiction that is currently still in development, developing my Harry Potter/Final Fantasy Type-0 Crossover story, drafting up a Final Fantasy XV story with Claymore elements, trying to handle the rewrite of my story Volpina and the creation its counterpart which is a Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus/Claymore Crossover and hoping that everyone who likes/loves this story doesn't get pissed at me for failing them like I've been doing so far."

"Now that you mention it, why haven't you updated in so long?"

"I flunked Mathematics second term and had to study over the holiday to pass the next term and the last term to make tenth grade and take physics and life sciences. Not sure about a third subject. My dad threatened to take away my phone which has Wattpad on it. I couldn't loose my phone, it is brand new."

"Harsh much?"

"Dad wants me to pass even though I hate Mathematics with passion."

"How are you emotionally and mentally?"

"Emotionally I'm drained, I've been splitting myself between several stories, trying to progress each one. Mentally, I'm also drained, whenever I go to sleep ideas are swimming around in my head and I don't get the usual eight hours of sleep. I only get four to five hours of sleep and to be honest, I'm starting to worry that I'm developing a bad case insomnia. I sleep at seven PM and I'm up by midnight. To make sure I sleep until my alarm clock rings, I have to sleep at ten if I'm lucky, I sleep at eight PM and wake up forty minutes before my alarm clock rings."

"Have you ever missed school?"

"Nope, perfect attendance record except for the three days in fifth grade when I was sick with Tonsillitis. That stuff is bad, couldn't stay awake for more than thirty minutes and swallowing food was impossible."

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"No, Dad said if he sees me walking down the road holding hands with a boy he doesn't know, he gonna shoot him down first then he'll shoot me down right after. Besides, as an otaku like myself won't have an easy time finding Mr. Right."

"So you have no dating experience?"

"None and proud of it. You should see how many girls in my class talk about dating and nearly fail a subject 'cause they can't keep their mind focused on one thing."

"You're weird but you seem legit."

"You're an asshole who's torturing some bitch. So we're even."

"That's great and all but Naruto needs to ask you something important?"

"Ask away, I have better things to do with my limited life."

"What happens if you can't add anymore chapters to this story 'cause you've reached the limit?"

"Book 2."

One of my friends dared me to do this so I had no choice but to do it.

Started on 20/07/2017
Completed on 21/07/2017

1468 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 6.3K 59
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
170K 6.1K 28
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
658K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
25.1K 37 4
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.