Unforgettable Past (Magcon)

By farangiz_

Amanda…a girl who got bullied by 5 guys, has changed over summer. Do the guys recognize her? Do they fall for... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

66 2 1
By farangiz_

-One week later-

I've been ignoring the boys for the past week. I see them here and there but never communicate with them. Today was Saturday. I got out of bed, and went in to the bathroom, to wash up and get ready. I put on my sky blue tank top, and my white high waisted shorts. I tucked the tank top into the shorts, and went downstairs. I also covered up my now not noticable cuts with concealer. I still didnt want little marks showing, and just to be safe. Today was my first day of modeling for Victoria Secret. I put my hair in a high ponytail, and dont bother with makeup. I head out to the beach where the shoot would be taking place.

-After the shoot-

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

Amanda: Hello?

Bart: Hi, is this Amanda Jones? I'm Bart the founder of Magcon.

Amanda: This is she...

Bart: Great! I was wondering if you would like to go on tour with us? You are a great youtuber, and we took a vote on who people want to see, and it was you!

Amanda: Umm...sure...I'll contact you later when I have my answer ready.

Bart: Actually, I was wondering if you would like to of course, meet up with my helper Andrea. She will tell you all of the details. Go to Panera at 4 and she will great you at the door.

Amanda: Okay, thats great!

-End of phone call-

I look at the time and see it's only 3 o'clock. I decide to keep my outfit on since it was presentable. I called my dad to explain him what was going on: Phone convosation:

Amanda: Hey dad?

Dad: Hello Pumpkin

Amanda: So dad...I was invited to this convention called Magcon, and I was wondering if...I could go. They travel around America, and do meet and greets, so can I go?

Dad: Of course, just make sure it's not a scam, ask for the lisence, and have fun!

Amanda: Okay dad!

Dad: Bye sweetheart! I love you!

Amanda: I love you too!

-End of phone convorsation-

It was around 4 already so I got up, and went into the car, and drove to Panera.

The lady greeted me, with a cup of coffee. She gave me the details, and asked for questions.

Amanda: School?

Andrea: Online.

Amanda: Modeling?

Andrea: You get freetime.

Amanda: Okay, that good. Umm well thank you for your time.

Andrea: We leave for Dallas in 6 days, get packing, I'll email you the tickets and the information! Toodles"

Amanda: K, bye!

6 days it's crazy!

I better ger ready!

I call Anthony and Jack, and hear that their crying with joy!

"We're moving Amanda, moving! " they yell. I'm in shock, my best friends, moving? I am happy for them, they get to move from this hell hole. "That's great! Enjoy yourselves! Just ring me up, facetime, and come visit my. I'm going to miss my thots. I try to smile, but tears come out instead. "I love you guys,bye" I choke out. "We love you too, were sorry we're leaving Mandy. I know that your going to be alone here, and were sorry, but uh the plans were already made, and this is our dream! School was our goodbye 'Manda, it was a last minute thing!" I lost my beatfriends, and didnt even get a goodbye. This was like a breakup over phone call. I cried, until thier were no more tears left. I am now left in hell with my bullies, and cuts. Something happend. I know thier lying, and somebody made them move, something bad happend, and I think I know what.

-6 days later-

Today was the day of Magcon! I wake up, and slip on a pair of leggings, and a tank top with a Magcon logoed hoodie. I put my hair in a messy bun, and put on concealer on my imperfections. I then put on my rosy colored lip gloss, and slip on some red vans, to match with the hoodie. I call my sister, and she arrives with her carvm to take me down to the airport. Today was a new begging... right?

I through all the jazz, and get into the plane. I put in my headphones, and turn on Lego House by Ed Shreen.

"I'm gonna pick up the peices and build a lego hou-"

I then drift off into a deep sleep, and the chair next to me becomes occupied. I dont look because whats the whole point. I dream about, 5 differnt eyes staring at me, but this wasnt a dream it was a nightmare.

I feel a tap on my shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827K 17.9K 81
𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 ⟳ "𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘪 𝘨...
554K 15K 48
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
86K 5.6K 58
In the realm of fire and blood, where dragons dance and ambition burns bright, two souls entwine in a fate forged by destiny's hand. Sitara Evangelin...
908K 54.8K 136
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...