Celeberty imagines

By queenofpizzalife

Imagines about everyone. And I do requests so feel free to ask :) More

Celeberty imagines
Imagine *1 Ashton Irwin
Imagine *3 Luke Hemmings **REQUEST**
Niall Horan

Imagine *2 Nash Grier

115 3 1
By queenofpizzalife

Imagine; you and Nash have been dating for a year now and it has been great. Today is your birthday but Nash couldn't be there because he's on Magcon tour. You walk down the stairs and see your family standing there. After being congratulated by your family you go back to your room to skype with Nash. "Come on Nash.." You quietly mumble but he doesn't pick up the call. "HONEY COME DOWN STAIRS THERE IS SOMEONE FOR YOU" Your dad yells from downstairs. Confused who it could be you walk down the stairs to see no one. Even more confused you stand there trying to figure out what's happening. But before your mind could properly process what was happening, you feel someone hold you from behind. You quickly turn around and see Nash standing there. "Surprise." He whispers "Omg Nash your here" You say happily. " Yeah i am, happy birthday princess" He says and then gives you a passionate kiss. Things got a little heated so he takes you up stairs to your room. Once in your room he starts kissing you neck. you moan in pleasure as his hands slide under your shirt pushing it up a little. He then stops kissing your neck and says " Let me show you how much i missed you babe" He then roughly pulls his shirt off and waits for you to do the same. As soon as you take your shirt off he gently pushes you on the bed and climbs on top of you. He slowly start to grind onto you and you feel him getting harder by the second. "N-Na-Nash please" He slowly look down to you and gets off the bed. He then slowly takes his pants off loving the effect he has on you. He then slowly comes over to you and wraps his finger tips around the hems of your skirt. "Hmm your ass looks so good in that skirt baby ,but i like it better off." You lift your ass a little so he can take your skirt of. He slowly pulls your skirt down en throws it away. He climbs on top of you and puts his hand under you and unclasps your bra. Once their off he starts massaging your boobs and you moan out in pleasure. He then gets off you again and slowly pulls your panties down and drops them on the floor. He then takes his boxers off revealing his hard cock. He then walks over to the night stand and takes a condom out of the drawer. he rips it open with his teeth and puts it over his rock hard member. He walks over to you and positions himself between you. He then softly kisses you and you feel him slowly filling you with himself. " Ah fuck babe your tight" He growls in your ear as he quickens his pace and starts thrusting into you harder and deeper. With every thrust you feel a more tightening feeling and with one final thrust you feel yourself coming. He follows a couple thrusts after. He slowly pulls out and throws the condom away. You both get dressed en walk down the stairs. The rest of de day was pretty boring but at dinner he whispers in your ear "You were amazing babe, we should do it again tonight" You immediately feel your cheeks heat up and the rest of the evening you have a lot of fun with your family and your amazing boyfriend.

---------------------------------------------

Im sorry. This totally sucked i know. But i had to make i again bc it wouldn't publish so i will try harder next time ! xx N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 70.2K 127
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
416K 7.5K 99
THE PICTURE OF YOU - a Rafe Cameron story - ••••• ••••• ••••• ••••• When Rafe Cameron fell wildly in love with Myra Maybank, two worlds collided, a p...
548K 14.7K 47
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
167K 5.4K 35
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 ❛ 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝗎𝗉 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌. ❜ 【 𝐀 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚�...