Mental Disorder (VxBTS) [Comp...

By j_seagurl

In which Taehyung is a maknae of the Kim and he had mental disorder. How would his brothers cope with his men... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Editting
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Just a quick promo⁉️
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
New Story is up!! ✨

Chapter 3

13.3K 414 47
By j_seagurl

[edited]

The next morning, Taehyung wake up with he throw up in the toilet. His brothers already went to work and school and only left Jin in the house. "H-Hyung.. Help.. It's h-hurts.." Taehyung pleaded. "Tae, come let me help you. Aish.. Why did you get drunk in the first place? You shouldn't be drinking and you're underage. I'm gonna put you in bed. Let's go." Jin nagging while helping his brother. He then put Taehyung in bed then go downstairs to get his breakfast.

-time skip-

After finish having his breakfast, Jin decided to ask him. "Tae, is anything happen in school? Why are you behaving like this?" Jin started. "N-Nothing happen hyung. I'm okay." He answered. "Hmmm.. Did you take your medicine? Come on.. I know you hate to take that medicine, but you have to. To become better. Please Tae. Take your medicine, okay?" Taehyung just nodded.

Taehyung have been hospitalized before because of his severe depression. This is because he thought his parents die because of him.

~flashback~

The Kim's family is going to celebrate their last member's birthday. Since his birthday on December, it's snowing badly and it's hard to drive through the snow. The family was crossing the road then a lorry came across their car and hit their car. The parents died at the scene. Their sons just having light injuries except for their baby brother. He's in coma for a year since he had bad injuries on his head. When he woke up from his coma, he get the news that his parents was no longer with him. He became a depressed kid. He had been hurting himself and even tried to attempt suicide.His brothers tried to help him but they failed. So they decided to send their brother to a psychiatrist.

~end of flashback~

They been told that he suffer severe depression. They should support him with everything that he do. Thats why even when he did bad things, they can't just punish him since he need a lot of his brothers love. Or he will become worst.

-time skip-

The brothers already at a amusement park since their baby brother wanted to went there and they had promise him. "Hyung hyung! I want that!" The maknae started to jump when he sees plushies booth. "What do you want baby?" Yoongi asked. Even if he is angry with Taehyung, he still have soft spot for him. "I want that lion plushie hyung. Please please..." Taehyung make puppy eyes that his brothers can't resist. They cooed at their childish brother. "Okay, but Hoseok hyung is going to get you that." Yoongi answered with smile plastered on his face. Hoseok was shock that Yoongi said that he will get Tae the plushie. "Fine, I'm gonna get you the plushie but in return you're gonna kiss me on the cheek. Deal?" "Deal hyung. Faster hyunggg." He started wailing.

-time skip-

After they have played all type of games in that amusement park, they decided to go home. Luckily they already had dinner. Taehyung already fell asleep so the others decided who should carry him and Namjoon is choosen.

"You guys should go to bed. I'm gonna go tuck Tae in bed." Jin said to his brothers and take Taehyung from Namjoon. Jin bring Taehyung to his room and stay there while singing his favorite lullaby.Taehyung stir in his sleep and mumbled some words. "What is it baby?" "Hmmm.. Hyungg..sleep with you.." Jin smiled at his baby brother. He then carry Taehyung bridal style and bring him to his room. He lullaby him again until he fell asleep. "Night night hyung.." "Night sweetheart." He kissed Taehyung temple and he then drift of to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 82 13
V, or Taehyung, gets a chance to relive his life in order to fix his relationship with his fellow members of BTS. But there's a twist. He can only li...
1.2K 63 31
Kim y/n, sister to Kim Seokjin. Who knew when she finally met her brothers band mates that one perosn would change her life. --------------- Our eye...
418 0 26
Both Taehyung and Taemi, an older brother and younger sister, lost their mum at a young age. Taemi being traumatized over her crazy dad caused Taehyu...
2.9K 129 15
Taehyung was a depressed young adult losing all hope and faith in life, before running into what he would go on to call his reason... ~A Taekook ff c...