Clashing Sun

By teenagehooligan

and our love was like the ocean, crashing against the rocks of forever but never reaching the shores. [redoi... More

[prolouge 00]
[chapter 01]
[chapter 02]
Crazy
Awaken
Search and Rescue
Jake
Finding Him
Danger
Reunion
Second Chance
Bringing the Old Me Back (part one)
Bringing the Old Me Back part 2
Explanations
Edward and Jacob
Humans
School
Thanks from the Author
Predator
Posion
Save Me (Part 1)
Save Me (Part 2)
Bite Me
Betrayal
Funeral
War
Wedding Bells
Going Back
Forks
Hospital
Never Gonna Give You Up
The Big Apple
New School
A Thousand Years
Turning Page
The Weekend
Arizona
Goodbye Kisses
The Real World
Kiss Me
Moving Out
20 Questions
Home Sweet Home
Beautiful
Dream
Corner Store
Gone Boy
Going Out With A Bang
Protection
Minor Cravings
Baby
The End
SEQUEL
SEQUEL 2

Open Arms

486 22 1
By teenagehooligan

The hard part wasn't leaving Edward. The hard part was going to be spending these next few months with Rosalie and Alice. They were so very different. Alice was like a sister to me and me and Rosalie had never been close. I wanted to be, she just never gave me that opportunity.

Alice looked back at me with a smile.

"Tell me when you get hungry Bella."

"Will do, if my stomach doesn't tell you first."

"What's your favorite food?"

"I don't know, anything that's good."

"I liked steak, something about it made if tasty." Rosalie smiled and licked her lips at the thought.

"Can't linger on the past Rose."

"I'm not lingering Alice, I'm remembering."

"Same thing."

The rest of the ride was quiet and I so desperately wanted to talk to Rosalie. I finally worked up enough courage to speak.

"Rosalie?"

She didn't respond so I just assumed she heard me.

"Why...... why so you hate me so much?"

She laughed, "I don't hate you."

"Then why-"

"You treat your mortality like a joke. If I was still human, I'd have a family and a husband and green yard. Live the American dream y'know? Instead I have to suffer, to watch my life pass and see happy families and I can only dream. Dream."

My heart felt as if it was being squeezed. Poor Rosalie. She didn't welcome me with open arms, because she wanted my life. She wanted to have options and choices, she didn't have any. Rosalie had to do with the things she was given and that was sad.

I dosed off somewhere between us driving and actually getting to our location. It was in the woods somewhere and I kind of liked the scenery. It looked much like the Cullen house except for no glass windows and just brick and wood.

"Welcome home." Alice took my bags and dashed into the house.

I walked next to Rosalie and she didn't even look at me. The night air was cold and gave me a slightly chill.

"Let's get you inside." Rosalie wrapped her arms around me and I was shocked. I was sure it crossed my face because she laughed and then smiled at me.

I walked in the house to see Alice pouting.

"What's wrong?" Rosalie questioned.

Alice held up a handful of my plaid shirts.

"Hey! Those are mine!" Alice snatched them away before I could even reach for them.

"Bella? Do you love me?"

"Yes Alice."

"Then you'll let me take you shopping."

"No! No! Absolutely not!"

"Please Bella, it'll only take a minute and we can do it right after breakfast in the morning."

"Alice..." I groaned in frustration.

"Please, please, please Bella." She whined. I sighed and nodded. Alice jumped up and down and I made my way to the kitchen. I got a plate, found some eggs, and cooked them.

It tasted good, but weird at the same time. Maybe it was because I had been eating them for the past few days straight... come to think of it I had been eating a lot of eggs.

I shrugged it off and called it a minor craving. I walked upstairs, changed into some sweat pants and one of Edward's shirts, and fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 245 32
When Rylynn Bennett was a sophomore in high school she never thought her world be turned up side down. Until one night she thought she was going to j...
189K 4K 23
the run away didn't go looking for love. lower case intended. [book one] *i do not own any of twilight. just my characters and their thoughts*
43.2K 553 19
Your voice was silenced by those around you. Your boyfriend didn't care. Your dad more focused on your brother. You have no friends and live on the R...
438 13 11
He believes it's love at first sight She's a tough egg to crack he finally breaks down the wall that's keeping them separated, but she isn't as it s...