Kanto Trio

By Jaden52001

Serena is the most popular girl in Kalos Academy while Ash is known as a loser. The two don't get along that... More

Prologue: The Beginning
Chapter 1: A Superhero Trio
Chapter 2: Getting Rid of a Cheater
Chapter 3: Crush Troubles
Chapter 4: Identity Revealed
Chapter 6: Plan of Revenge
Chapter 7: Friend Confessions
Chapter 8: Defeating Calem
Epilogue: Years Later

Chapter 5: A Fresh Start

1.5K 40 3
By Jaden52001

Ash's P.O.V

I woke up realising that Serena wasn't there right next to me. She's probably in the bathroom doing things right now. I got up and brushed my teeth in my bathroom, Serena got her own bathroom since we've got loads in the house. When I walked downstairs, I was met with a smell of some fry cooking. Andrew must be making his style of breakfast because the smell is like when we went to his home region for a holiday.

"Good morning Ash" Andrew greeted, "Care for a fry up?"

"You bet I will" I exclaimed.

I made myself a glass of orange juice and sat down on the table while Andrew set up a plate for me. The plate consisted of fried eggs, back bacon, sausages, fried bread, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans and black pudding. I gobbled all of the fried goodness like a Snorlax and boy was it delicious. After finishing breakfast, Serena came down looking more different than ever. Her hair was shortened and her outfit had changed. What I noticed the most was the ribbon tied on her neck. Was that the blue ribbon she said she'd use last night?

"Hi everyone" She greeted.

"Who are you?" Red questioned. Can he not tell that it's just Serena with a makeover?

"Red, it's me, Serena" Serena answered.

"Oh, I thought you were another person because of the new look" Red said with a sweatdrop.

"Wow, I'm guessing you changed because of something" Andrew stated.

"Of course, Ash has changed me so I thought I'd show how much I've changed" Serena explained.

"Well, you look as beautiful as ever, actually, even more beautiful" I told Serena.

"Aw, thank you Ashy" She replied also giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Now I'm scared about what will happen at school" Andrew pointed out.

"I'm sure it'll be fine" I informed.

After eating, we got ready for school and left to see what will happen now.

Lunch time

I thought it wouldn't be too bad but boy was I wrong. Firstly, I gained popularity being a powerful trainer and Calem challenged me to a battle. He wanted to beat me in a battle with Serena on the line but I pwnd him. Secondly, a lot of people were surprised about Serena's makeover and the fact I'm dating her. Lastly, my friends congratulated me which was good but I was annoyed about the fact that Misty and May hated me. At least Serena's friend Dawn was fine with me, she told me she hoped we got together after hearing Serena's story.

"Man, today's such a hard day" I exclaimed.

"Tell me about it, Calem kept telling me to kiss you to look like you cheated on Serena" Dawn replied.

"At least you declined or else we wouldn't be friends" Serena jokingly said.

"Hey, you know I would never do that to you" Dawn exclaimed.

"Now, now, don't fight" Barry said ending the conversation.

"Ok Barry" Dawn replied with a blush that I noticed.

I think that Dawn might have a crush on Barry, Andrew and I have noticed this when we used to be unpopular. But Barry is very oblivious so he wouldn't notice her feelings. Heck, he even told me that there aren't any good girls in his opinion so he won't be getting a girlfriend. Who knows, maybe the two will get together.

Serena's P.O.V

After School

I felt great after Calem got suspended for trying to physically attack Ash, I'm happy that Andrew erased what happened last night. Dawn is the only friend I have that is accepting Ash as my boyfriend lately, Misty and May aren't taking it really lightly. When we got back home, I heard the phone in the office ring and Geoffrey picked it up. He came back telling the guys that they had a job to do so they left swiftly. I always wondered what it's like to be a superhero so I decided to make my own costume and help them.

"Leaf, grab my sewing kit" I called out, "I've got some work to do"

No P.O.V

The Kanto Trio were outside the thug base seeing what was happening down there. Greninja Ninja and his fellow partner leaped down and confronted the thugs. They tried to run but Luxray Knight and Charizard Soldier stopped them in their tracks. They began battling and it was a hard fight. The trio were outnumbered but they were able to defend themselves. As they were battling, a blast of fire randomly appeared knocking out the rest of the thugs. The trio turned to see a girl in a red short dress with yellow fox ears, a scarf covering her mouth and a staff on her back. By her side was a Delphox.

"Who are you?" Greninja Ninja questioned.

"The name is Delphox Lady" Delphox Lady answered in a posh accent.

"Hold on" Luxray Knight said activating his human scanner, "Can everyone come with me?"

"Ok" Everyone else replied.

After everyone left the base area and walked into the forest, they stopped midway. Luxray turn around and told Delphox Lady to take her mask off to which she agreed. When she did so, Greninja Ninja was surprised to see that she was Serena all along.

"Serena, what are you doing here?" Ash asked taking his mask off.

"I thought I might come and help you as superheroes since you might get stuck sometimes" Serena answered.

"I mean, she is a pretty good fighter, I wonder where she learned all that" Red wondered.

"At night, I've been reading fight tutorial books that Andrew had for a while now" Serena told Red.

"That makes sense, no wonder I've been missing a few books" Andrew exclaimed.

"Well, with your help I'm sure we'll be able to take down any evil organisation" Ash said pumping his fist.

"Of course, I'll help you forever" Serena said pulling Ash into a passionate kiss.

After the mission was finished, the four went back home to take a rest. Meanwhile, in Calem's house. Calem has been planning on getting back with Serena and has thought of something. What will happen next time? To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341 13 7
Two individuals forge their paths since Childhood. A young Serena meets Ash in a summer camp, a bond is formed but they are separated before it could...
242K 4.9K 34
Serena finally takes the guts to confess to Ash while the latter wins the Kalos League....in a way. Delia reveals her true nature of work and Ash tak...
214K 3.8K 34
As expected, Ash begins his journey when he's 10, but he doesn't GO WITH THE FLOW. He's calm, cunning and calculative resulting in him winning all th...
75.1K 1.1K 24
Shalour University is the most thriving school in Kalos. Ash and Serena both attend there, as well as all their friends too. However, Ash's got a sec...