Just Hold On || Logan Paul A.U

By ynabelz

"what happened to us, logan? *seen* "logan." "ayla. just hold on okay? im doing everything i can" "no you're... More

Author's Note
Cast
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
discontinued

6%

613 18 19
By ynabelz

Ayla
Ayla's Apartment / 6:22 AM / August 6

I woke up with Logan's arms still around me. I have to text Marzia about the flight I'm taking today.

I tried to move away from Logan. He's a big obstacle, to be honest. As I finally got out of his arms, I got my phone from my new side table.

Aye.

I went outside, went out to my balcony and called Marzia's skype. Thankfully, she answered.

"Yo," Felix said.

They're walking, but I don't know where to.

"Where are you guys off to?" I asked.

"We just got back from the place we got our hedgehog from," Marzia cheered.

"Oh, you finally got him? What's his name?" I said, going inside for a while to check on Logan, grabbing the left overs we had yesterday night and going back out again.

"His name is Doggy," Felix said, taking a spoonful of fro-yo.

"Anyways, why did you call? Are you still getting the flight?" Marzia asked.

"Oh, what? She's still getting the flight?" Felix said, showing his face to the camera.

"Yeah, it's okay if you guys don't want me to," I said, sitting down on the floor.

"No, it's okay, it's just that I thought you postponed it," He said, still walking.

"So, what now?" I asked, taking the last bite and throwing the paper in the trash can.

"I'll book it as soon as we get home," Marzia said as Felix shook his head.

"I'll book it now," Felix said, as he brought out his phone and started typing, throwing his fro-yo in the process.

After a minute or so of me watching them walk home, Felix finally spoke up and just in time, they were already home.

"British Airways, 9:50 to 1:05 PM. Is that okay with you? If it is, you should go ahead and shower now," He said, placing his phone down. "I'll send you the details okay? Go ahead and shower, message us when you're done," Felix said.

We all agreed and said our goodbyes as I grabbed some clothes and went to Logan's apartment to have a shower.

7:15 AM

I got out of the shower and went back to my apartment, checking on Logan, he's still asleep. Good.

I started unloading one suitcase and placed in my new clothes, and a bunch of stuff that I will need for a week.

While I was packing, I messaged Felix and Marzia and booked an Uber to the airport. I opened Felix's e-mail and it was the plane ticket. I took a screenshot and went down, not leaving a note for Logan.

The elevator doors opened, not ready for who was standing right in front of me.

Johannes, Mark, George, and you guessed it, Brendan.

"You're Logan's girl right?" Mark said, pointing at my face.

"Hey, don't point at me like that," I said, swatting his hand away, as I walked past them.

"Ayla! Where are you going?" George said, chasing after me. I did my best to look for the Uber, but I couldn't because of the panic I'm having right now. Until he grabbed my shoulder and that's when I lost it.

"What?!" I yelled, facing him.

"Woah, I'm sorry I-" He stammered, looking at Brendan and the others.

I heard Brendan sigh and started walking towards me, bumping George in the Process, and hugged me.

"Take care. Promise to message me when you get there?" Brendan said. I nodded.

"Oh wow. Logan, Me, and then Brendan? You want a Johannes too?" George said.

"Hey! Let's go," Johannes said, pulling George with him together with Mark.

I sighed as a Car parked right in front of me. It's my uber.

"I have to go, thanks for the hug, I really needed one," I said, opening the door and placing my suitcase inside.

8:01 AM

I finally arrived at the airport, went through security and placed my bag in front of my gate.

I grabbed my phone, wallet, and earphones, locking my bags for safety and started walking to find some food.

"Ayla, right?" Someone said. I removed one of my ear pod and looked at the person who was talking to me. It's Blaire.

"Yeah. Blaire, right? Why are you here? Are you leaving as well?" I asked.

"Leaving? No, I'm not. Are you?" She asked and rolled her eyes after. "Obviously you are, stupid me," She laughed.

I smiled at her and looked at the time, 8:15 I need to start walking now if I want to go on a flight with something in my stomach.

"Hey, my flight is near, and I haven't eaten yet, so do you want to maybe come with me get some food? I can treat you if you'd like?" I said as I started walking slowly.

"Sure! But, I can pay for my own. Let's go?" She said. I nodded and we started walking.

"What do you want to eat though?" She asked.

"Starbucks would be good. Never had it for a long time now," I said, rolling my earphones and placing it inside my pocket.

"Okay. Where are you going by the way?" She asked, checking her phone for the time.

"London. I'm gonna visit my Sister and my Brother-In-Law. How about you? Why are you here?" I asked. "Please, don't tell Logan,"

"Oh wow, I dropped off Amanda, she was going to Australia," She nodded. "Why do want me to keep this from Logan?"

"Because I don't want him to know. George, Johannes, Mark, and Brendan saw me a while ago, I'm gonna have to text George and Brendan about this, but could you please tell Mark and Johannes? I'm not that close to them,"

She looked hesitant for a bit but agreed anyway.

We told the barista our orders and waited patiently at one of the booths.

"But let me tell you something If ever Logan asks you, like something serious, you have to take him seriously," Blaire said, sipping on her Starbucks.

"What does that even mean?" I said, getting a bite of my Chicken Pesto.

"Don't mention anything to him, okay? He's been stalking you for 3 years now, tomorrow is actually the 4th year, August 7," Blaire said.

Wait... All this time, we were stalking each other? How could I not know? Pam didn't tell me any of this. I couldn't even process this right now. I don't know what I'll tell Blaire. Do I tell her that I've been stalking Logan as well for the past 3 years? And it will be the 4th year on August 9?

"How?" I asked.

"I was his childhood best friend, of course I know," She chuckled. "You know I was kinda jealous back then because he gave you all the attention and time in stalking you. You don't know how happy he was when he talked to you," She said.

I looked at my phone and checked for the time. 8:59.

"I need to head back now. Will you come with me or will you leave?" I asked Blaire, gathering my stuff from the table.

"I'll come with," She said, throwing our trash in the bin as we started walking back to my gate.

"Let's forget about everything we've talked about, okay? But I'll let Johannes and Mark now," She smiled, opening her arms. "Bring it in,"

"Thank you," I said, giving her a hug.

I grabbed my bags and went on the plane, trying to forget what Blaire just told me and tried to get some sleep.

"She's not that bad," I whispered to myself. And realized something.

I need to text George.

"Motherfucker," I cussed before turning off my phone.

1:30 PM

I sat down on one of the booths of this little subway and waited for Marzia's reply.

"C'mon?" Someone asked, extending an arm for me to take. I looked up and saw Marzia, smiling at me. I smiled up back at her and stood up, giving her the tightest hug I could give.

"I want one too!" Someone yelled, earning some looks from the people around us. It was Felix. He hugged us both and let go after a couple of seconds.

"So, you want anything to eat? Airport food or Project Pie?" Felix asked.

"Project Pie," I said, grabbing all my bags, Felix helping me with my trolley.

2:01 PM / Project Pie

We entered Project Pie and everyone started greeting us as we greeted them back.

We all said our orders and sat down on one of the booths near the window.

Soon, our Pizza came and Marzia started asking me questions about Logan.

(Not gonna go into much detail over here)

 She asked me how was the first time to step into L.A for the very first time. I told her about how I met Logan for the first time and how he went with me to my apartment. How he has been an asshole to me the whole time, but sweet at the same time. How he let me into his apartment. How he kissed me for the very first time and the second time. And how he got Jealous and got into an accident.

Marzia didn't really know how to react to all the things I've told her. Felix was speechless as well.

Logan
Ayla's Apartment / 8:01 AM / August 6

I woke up and turned to my side, not feeling the small figure I was with yesterday night.

Where's Ayla?

I looked around the room and sat up, fixing my hair and rubbing my face with my hands.

"Ayla?" I yelled, going out of her room.

No answer. I looked at her suitcases and one was open.

There's something missing. It's the blue one. It was her favorite suitcase. Where is she?

I immediately texted her and asked her where she is, no reply.

I started gathering my things and thinking about where in the world could she go.

At least you're sure that she's coming back, you know she wouldn't leave her PS4 alone.

I got out of her apartment and went into mine, taking a quick shower.

I texted Brendan, George, Mark, Johannes, and Blaire if they've seen Ayla.

Everyone replied except Brendan.

I inhaled sharply, and this is not because of fear, it's because I'm angry. Nobody keeps secrets from me. I know this son of a bitch knows something, and I know it. He doesn't know how to lie.

I went to the lobby and there he was, checking on his camera, sitting in the lobby.

"Yo, Brendan!" I yelled, walking towards him, ready to punch him.

He looked at me with fear and stood up, guarding himself with his pathetic little long arms.

I punched him right in the jaw and he fell on the chair, holding his face.

"Logan, I don't know what you want from me," He cried, still holding his face.

"Sir, if you're gonna do a scene, please take it somewhere else?" The lady at the reception said.

"I already did," I growled, grabbing him by the collar and leading him to the elevator up to my room.

I lead him into my apartment and threw him across the room.

"Logan! I swear I don't know what you want from me, I'm sorry," He cried, sitting up. I kicked him right in his abdomen and kneeled in front of him.

"Where is Ayla?" I growled, grabbing his collar.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her since yesterday!" He said.

"Why haven't you replied to my text then?" 

"I didn't know what to answer!" He yelled. I punched him once more and received a groan.

"Next time, try to lie without any failure," I said, grabbing his phone and turning it on, seeing a text from Ayla, telling Brendan not to tell me where she was going. "Where did she go, Brendan?" I asked, in a more calm way.

"She didn't want me to tell you," He said, sniffing.

"I know that. Didn't I just read your phone? Now tell me, where is she?" I asked, placing his phone back to where it was.

"She didn't tell me anything. I just told her to text me when she arrives,"

"What time did you see her?" I asked.

"Uhm I don't know, maybe 7? George and the others saw her leave as well," He said, sitting up slowly, making sure that I won't kick him again. 

I checked my own phone for the time. 8:15 AM.

I quickly stood up and stormed out of my apartment.

"Ayla, I'm coming to see you," I said, specifically to no one.

Ayla
Marzia & Felix's House / 4:23 PM / August 6

"Oh my gosh, really? That is amazing, thank you so much! Yes, I will be there in 5 minutes!" Felix said. He's talking to someone on the phone, don't know who though.

"Why what's happening?" I asked.

"Scare Pewdiepie is back, baby!" Felix yelled, his voice echoing throughout the house, raising both of his hands in the air.

"Really?! That's amazing!" I said, sitting up properly.

"On that note, I have to leave. Tell Marzia I'll be back after midnight, so don't wait up on me," He said, grabbing his iPad and phone as he headed out of the house.

"Home Alone, I guess," I chuckled, turning on the Television.

Spongebob was on. It was when He has Mystery, the sea horse. I love this episode.

This random fish inserted a coin in Mystery's ass and I started hearing ticking inside the house.

"Hello?" I said, pressing mute on the remote to hear the ticking clearly. It's impossible for it to be the clock. That's not how it sounds.

I went closer to the door and saw someone standing there, but I couldn't tell who it was.

I peeped through the little window and the guy who was standing looked at me. I opened the door immediately.

"Logan?!" I said, obviously shocked. He was wearing a Maverick Merch. Typical. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, closing the door behind me.

"Oh wow, you're not gonna let me in, but you're gonna let yourself out?" He said, stepping back.

"Uh yeah," I said. "So? Why are you here?"

"You're not happy that I'm here?" He asked, removing his hood and fixing his hair.

"I don't think I am," I sighed, looking down, placing both of my hands behind me.

"Can I at least talk to you?" He said, holding both of my arms and looking me straight in the eyes.

"Fine. Come on in," I said, opening the door and letting him in, locking the door after.

He sat on the couch and looked at me, smirking. "Why'd you lock the door? Do you wanna smash?" He laughed.

"What the fuck?! No!" I laughed, sitting beside him. "Felix doesn't want uninvited guests. If he sees you here, he's probably gonna flip," I explained.

"It's his house. Locking the door is no use. He probably has keys for his door," He said, pointing at the door and doing a lot of hand gestures.

"Are we gonna talk or are you gonna rub how stupid I am in my face?" I asked, I swear to God everything to him is a joke.

"Okay. Sorry. Can you at least tell me why you left without telling me? I thought you know, something was happening between us," He said, looking me straight in the eyes.

I'm not good with eye contacts with these kind of conversations. Please, stop.

"I didn't think you want to know," I shrugged, looking away. "It's just that sometimes, you make me feel like I actually have a chance with you, but when I try and take that chance, you make me realize I never really did," I said, sighing afterward, looking at his lips, then up to his eyes.

"I'm sorry If I ever let you feel that way, I really am. But maybe we could at least try this? I'm really in love with you, Ayla," He confessed.

Did he really just say that? He loves me. I love you too, Logan.

"If you really do, then why were you being an asshole?" I asked, feeling a lump coming up my throat.

"I wanted your attention. You know how you're gonna be mean to someone so you could have their attention? That's exactly what I'm doing to you, but I didn't know it was already hurting you, I'm so sorry," He said, caressing my hand.

"Maybe you have to be considerate sometimes," I said, snatching my hand away from his, slowly. He nods and leaned back. I looked around and noticed he doesn't have anything with him.

"Don't you have any bags?" I asked, still looking.

"I didn't had the time to pack," He smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just- I really want to be with you. Will you at least give me a chance?" He asked, standing up and kneeling in front of me.

"Yo, dude. Stand up, what are you doing?" I asked.

Ayla, It's obvious that's he's gonna ask you out. Don't be too stupid okay? Take this chance. Remember what Blaire said.

"Ayla Woodruff, will you take the honor to be my girlfriend?" He asked, taking my left hand and looking me straight in the eyes. AGAIN.

"L-Logan I-" I stuttered, not sure what to answer.

JUST SAY YES GOD DAMMIT!

"I would be really devastated if you say no. I mean I'm not saying that for you to feel guilty and say-" He said, but I cut him off.

"Yes," I answered, smiling at him.

He is literally in the middle of the sentence when I cut him off. He looked at me with so much shock written on his face. Smiling so slow. Ear to ear. His eyes lit up. It was happy. He's happy. And so Am I. For a very long time now, this is the first time I felt happiness in a while. I mean, except when Felix and Marzia spoiled me.

He stood up and pulled me up. I stood up as well and he started leaning in, cupping my face with his massive hands. His lips were inches away from mine. I took one last breath before leaning in. Our lips touched and it felt like it was the first time we ever kissed. Like the kiss in the elevator. That kind of kiss.

He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and started twirling my tongue around his, trying to catch his tongue, but he got mine first. As he was about to get mine, the door opened, causing us both to pull out of each other and looked at the door together.

It was Felix. He was so red from anger.

"Oh no," I said.

"Oh no?! Really?! Oh no?! That's what you're gonna say to me, Ayla?" He yelled, coming closer. Logan went between us and placing a hand on Felix's shoulder. Felix looked at him with so much anger and punched him right in the cheek.

"FELIX!" I yelled, pushing him away from Logan.

"You don't touch me!" He yelled, pointing at Logan.

I'm currently trying to stop Felix from launching at Logan again. I looked over to Logan who is now on the floor, his hand on his cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"What was that for? For fucking with her feelings, for kissing her, for coming into my house without any permission!" Felix ranted.

"Whatever, I'm sorry, Okay? Ayla, grab your stuff, we're leaving!" Logan said, standing up and pulling me with him.

"You can't do that! You can't force someone to come with you!" Felix said, pulling me away from Logan.

"He's not," I said, harshly snatching my hand away from Felix and headed to the guest bedroom, pulling Logan with me.

"What do you mean I'm not? You're coming home with me?" Logan asked.

"Yeah. After all, I am your Girlfriend, right?" I smirked. I started picking up the clothes that were everywhere.

God, I'm such a mess. I've been here for like 8 hours tops, and I already have a pile of clothing right beside my bed.

I started folding them one by one, Logan just watching me do my stuff because he obviously doesn't know how to adult.

"I'm sorry I-" He said, but I, once again cut him off.

"You don't know how to adult? Yeah I get it. Just go ahead and book our flight?" I suggested, still folding my clothes and placing them neatly inside my favorite suitcase.

"Let's just book them there at the airport," He said, taking my folded clothes and placing them inside my suitcase.

"Isn't that gonna be more expensive?" I said, pausing for a while, placing my hand on his hand.

"Vine money," He laughed, leaning in and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I love you," I said, smiling at him. "Oh wait, what? Holy shit, I just said that," I laughed.

"I love you too, Ayla," He said, kissing my forehead. I smiled at that gesture and continued with what we are doing.

6:08 PM

We arrived at the airport. We are now currently sitting in front of our gate when I heard his stomach growl.

"You're hungry. Come on, I'll treat you a burrito? Or subway?" I said, standing up, extending my hand for him to take. He smiled at me and took my hand, kissing my lips as he stood up.

After that, we heard a snap, coming from the back. We immediately looked behind us and saw a "Logangster" holding up her phone. She clearly took a picture of us.

"You guys are together?" She asked, bringing her phone down.

"Yeah, but we would really appreciate it if you let us tell the public than you just posting that and spoiling the news," Logan said, walking towards her.

He's so gentle. Is he gently in bed too? Hmm.

After talking to his Fan, he placed an arm around me and started walking away.

"What happened back there? What did she say?" I asked, looking up at him.

"She said okay, as long as I follow her on Twitter," He shrugged.

"So much for blackmailing," I laughed nervously.

"Is something wrong with that word?" He asked. He stopped walking for a while and looked at me.

"No nothing," I said as I started walking again.

"Tell me," He said, pulling me back and cupped my face.

"Not today Logan, I don't want to ruin our mood," I said, pecking his lips. He smiled at my move and started walking.

11:59 PM

We arrived at his apartment as I went straight to his bathroom and did my bedtime routine. Evan was asleep already. I have to tell Brendan that I just went home with Logan. Brendan and I are being so close lately. I like him being around, to be honest.

I asked Logan if I could lay in bed with him, and he agreed. He went in the room with a Laptop in hand, with only his boxers.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He lied down beside me and turned the laptop at me, showing me what he was doing.

"New house, huh," I said, putting an arm around his torso and started to drift off to sleep. What a day.

HERE IS THE MOST AWAITED!! Half down isn't edited yet because I'm using another Laptop. The Laptop I'm using to update this story has Grammarly in it. You guys should try it out if you're bad at English. I'm not saying that you guys are bad at English, but some of you guys don't have English as their first language so...

ANYWAYS! Good news! I am finally back in track you guys! My wounds are finally healing, but they're still raw. I did not get into an accident. If you've been reading the Author's Note, you would understand.

THIS STORY IS NEAR 1K READS!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Or maybe it has already reached 1K by the time I publish this. BUT 1K?! IN A MONTH?! IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A MONTH! You guys are absolutely amazing! You don't know how happy I am! It's like being followed by Logan on Twitter!

Again, thank you guys so much! I love you guys! Vote, Share and just keep Reading!

By the end of this book, I will explain why Logan is being an asshole and a dick to Ayla. And all the kind of shit.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 284 51
" Hold on. You're what age?" *I'm sorry. You are having internet difficulties. Please try again later*
466 58 14
"Josh!" screamed Tyler. "Stop! Stop it, Joshie! She stopped screaming! I-Is she still alive?!"
2M 29.6K 194
A new girl on team 10 what could go wrong....everything
88.4K 1.2K 24
" you're breaking her. sooner or later you're going to be the only one who can fix her "