Only One(Alan Walker Fanfic)

By IAmNotWalker

There are just some people she can't ignore Ask Rin Colline who just moved to Northampton England to start he... More

Chapter 1-1(Rin's Side): Middle
Chapter 1-1(Alan's Side)- Spectre
Chapter 1-2 (Rin's Side): "Unfortunate Encounter"
Chapter 1-2 (Alan's Side)- Perspective
Chapter 2-1 (Alan's Side)- Far Away
Chapter 2-1 (Rin's Side): Guardian Angel
Chapter 2-3: Indoors
Author's Note :)
Chapter 3-1: Waving In Concern
Chapter 3-2: First Tremor
Some Crappy Author's note
Chapter 3-3: Calc.
Chapter 4-1: What The....
Chapter 4-2: Start A New Day
Author's Note
Chapter 4-3: Rendezvous
Chapter EX: Nathaniel
Chapter 4-4: Certainty
Chapter 5-1: Up and Away
Chapter 5-2: Car Horns
Chapter 5-3: Unity
Chapter 5-4: Scent
Chapter EX: I Can Not Say
Chapter 6-1: Merry Christmas ^-^
Chapter 6-3: Slow Motion
Chapter 6-4: Beautiful Now...
Chapter 6-5: Feel So Close
Chapter 6-6: Patchwork Staccato
Chapter 7-1: Hard Landing
Chapter 7-2: One Way Love
Chapter 7-4: Transparent Elegy
Author's note...

Chapter 2-2- Colette

494 24 31
By IAmNotWalker

So this chapter may be different because both Alan and Rin's P.O.V will be on here so tell me if you want a separate chapter for each side or a chapter with both sides?

(Rin's P.O.V)

After moving into the Fielder's Household last night I had to readjust to the new household and be acquainted to their rules.

I got out of my bed pretty early and went to use the bathroom to take a shower and get refreshed.

*2 Minutes Later*

I got out of the bathroom with some clean clothes and walked back to my room.

As I entered my bedroom my phone began to beep when I  opened it I got a text from an unknown number.

???: Erm.....Sorry to for bugging you but Hi

Rin: Who's this?

???: It's....Alan

Then I remembered last night before he got left the hospital I gave him my number.

Rin: Oh Hey Alan

Alan: So what's up?

Rin: Nothing much I just moved in last night, Are you okay?

Alan: Y-yeah I'm fine. Who did you move in with?

Rin: I just moved in to a family called the Fielder's

Alan: Where are your parents?

Rin: Oh they're back at Bergen,I'm here cause of college and they called the Fielder's to take care of me

Alan: Well at least you're fine here.

Rin: So umm.....How was your day?

Alan: It was fine,nothing too much happening

Rin: O-Oh Alright...

Rin: Hey Alan, Can I ask you something?

Alan: Yeah? What is it?

Rin: Are you busy this afternoon?

Alan: No, Why do you ask?

Rin: Erm...There's a new cafe opening and I kinda want to visit there later but I feel uncomfortable going alone.

Alan: I see so you're saying is Do you want to go out later?

Rin: Yeah I guess, This is my first time asking someone though.

Alan: S-sure why not?

Rin: A-alright meet you at 4:30?

Alan: Yeah sure!

Rin: See you later Alan.

After I texted him I smiled but then I felt like someone was near me when I turned around Sig has been watching me text all this time.

"Eek!" I screamed out and fell over the bed nearly dropping my phone

"Gosh Sig why did you have to do that?!" I said almost freaking out

"Sorry! I didn't know you would get scared easily" He says Staying optimistic

"*Sigh* You scared the living daylights out of me" I said looking a bit mad

"Hehe,My bad Apology?" He says putting out his fist

I looked at him in confusion

"Erm,Why's your fist out?" I asked confusingly

"Fist Bump!" He said hitting my fist

"O-Oh Yeah That, I forgot how to do that" I said scratching my neck

"Hehe! It's cool I don't mind telling you how to keep doing it when you ask" He said smiling

I got up from my bed and into the dining room to have some breakfast.

"Good Morning Rin" Mrs.Fielder called out to me

"Good Morning Ms.Fielder"  I said waving back

*4 Minutes Later*

After  I exited the bathroom after eating breakfast I went back downstairs and just sat down to watch the TV.

As I looked on the screen I was thinking about my first Impressions living with the Fielders.

First of All Sig is a very strange guy, He acts way different from all of the people I know. This is probably due to their different backgrounds from Norway as everyone back in Bergen is very stoic and quiet.

He's very energetic and he has a weird way of doing Handshakes,instead he does something different called a Fist-Bump. It was very strange but to be fair it feels more comfortable than a handshake. I could probably get used to it more.

Mr. and Mrs. Fielder are also very different from people in Bergen they are more kind and less quiet than people from Norway.

As I was sitting and watching the TV my phone started to Vibrate and It was a text from Alan

Alan: So, you know the name of the cafe right?

Rin: It's called Chez Colette as far as I remember

Alan: Alright well I'll see you I guess, I'll ttyl I need to help my Sister with some things.

Rin: Alright Good luck

I felt a bit out of my head so I decided to take a walk for a minute.

"Mrs. Fielder I'll head out for a while"  I said approaching Mrs. Fielder who was having tea in the dining room.

"Alright, Be Careful" She replied sipping her tea.

I grabbed my red purse and headed outside, I was wearing a red jacket with a white t-shirt with a triangle on it and blue pants.

I put on my headphones and tuned into Heart A La Mode by DECO* 27

I was starting to get really used to the stuff they do here at Northampton, it's completely different than back in Bergen even more different than the time I went to San Francisco.

As I got to the city there were quite a ton of people which made me quite uncomfortable due to my condition, It really bothered me but I tried to not make it obvious that I had Autism.

During my whole life my parents were noticing me having a ton of trouble interacting with people so when they took me to a therapist and they have me run a diagnostic test.

After an hour of testing they realize I was in the Autism Spectrum they noticed I would have a repetitive pace and whenever I see a person I would back away.

So whenever I went to school I would always be in a special class I didn't really mind it because it was significantly better than a normal class because I hate a lot of my classmate anyway 20and I was put in a shitty class.

I turned back the way I went and started walking back home.

(Alan's P.O.V)

I lied down in my bed looking at the ceiling and glancing at the desk the silence surrounding my room.

It was 2:30 in the afternoon and I had 1 hour and 30 minutes before I leave to see Rin.

I was still pretty surprised that she  saved my life yesterday and that's something that I'll remember in my whole life. 

To kill the time I decided to pick out what I need to wear when I head out in an hour.

I couldn't really pick anything because all of my outfits were mostly hoodies and jackets and a few polo shirts.

In my head I was like "Fuck It! I'll wear anything!" So I picked out a Black Hoodie and Blue jeans and a white polo shirt.

So I laid out all of my clothes on the bed and I sat down on my desk.

I still had 30 minutes before I leave so I opened up my computer and try to make a song.

*20 Minutes Later*

I woke up from the sound of my hand hitting my desk and I looked at the time and it said 3:20 and I realized that I had only 40 minutes left so I decided to dress up.

(Rin's P.O.V) 

I looked at the  time and It red 3:40 and I had to change quick or else I'll be late.

I ran up to the bed room and I noticed that Sig wasn't in his room

But I had no time to think about that so I quickly got changed.

(BTW Her outfit is the pic above and if you're probably wondering the hell did she get her hair styled like that in just minutes well it's up to your imagination XD)

I quickly grabbed my red purse and and headphones and ran out of the house

"I'M GONNA BE LATE!!!!!" I yelled out Sig laughing in the distance walking home from the market

*3 Minutes later* 

I was about to get close to it so I ran as fast as I can. But as I was about to stop I crashed into someone.

(Seriously why're you both hitting each other like you're both magnets?!)

As I rubbed my head to ease the pain I looked up to see who I hit.

"Be Careful- Alan?!" I said getting up 

"Mind looking who you run into next time?" He said sarcastically

"Says the guy who's name says Walker when you clearly run" I said replying 

"Whatever so we getting inside or what?" He said looking at the entrance 

"Yeah whatever" I said walking inside

As we walk inside it started to make me more uncomfortable and it made me feel a bit dizzy.

"H-Hey What's wrong?" He asked

"N-Nothing I just need to use the bathroom" I excused

(Alan's P.O.V)

I sat down on an empty table and waited for Rin to finish up in the bathroom.

Rin was a pretty strange but funny girl she gets extremely mad over something that shouldn't be too mad about which I find funny and when we get closer to a crowd She changes extremely quickly.

I was starting to wonder if there was something about her that I didn't know, I'll have to ask her about this.

As Rin gets out of the bathroom and sits down on her chair the waitress gives us a menu.

*30 Seconds Later*

After a bunch of bullshit we both agreed to order a cheese cake and vanilla coffee

It felt kinda awkward just looking at each other so I decided to break the silence.

"Erm.." I  asked

"Um..." She said

"How's your day?" We both said in Unison

"It was fine I guess" We said in Unison again

Everyone just started looking at us like "WTF?! Why are you guys talking at the same time?"

We just stared at each other awkwardly then I was like "Fuck it Let's talk"

"Hey um Rin, I gotta ask"

"Hm yes?" She replied

"I gotta ask something quite weird but don't take this personally okay?" I said

"Alright,What is it?" She replied back

"Do you have-"  As I was about to say what I was gonna ask the waitress serves our food

"What was that Alan?" She asked looking at the window 

"Nevermind,Our food's here so let's eat I guess" I said staring at my coffee

*3 Minutes Later* (Jeez How fast do you people eat?)

As we both finished our food we stared at each other on who would pay the bill

"I think I should pay since you saved my life yesterday" I said grabbing my wallet

"N-No I should pay it since you helped me up when we both bumped into each other" She said grabbing her purse

After 2 minutes of arguing the waitress said thhat since we were the first customers of the cafe the meal was free.

As we exited the cafe we both walked out and we were both tired after arguing on what to order and who will pay the bill

"By the way Rin,Thanks for tonight I had a great time today"  I said smiling 

"U-Um...It was nothing" She said looking away a bit

(Oh my god Why is he so cute when he smiles without that mask)

(The text above is Rin's thoughts lol)

*6 Minutes Later*

We both arrive at the Fielder house and I looked at Rin thanking her for today

"Well see you later Rin" I said looking at her

"Y-Yeah see you too" She said slightly blushing 

I felt like a complete idiot so I was like whatever and hugged her.

I looked at her again and she was blushing more than ever

"Gosh Darnit You're such an idiot" She said looking away smiling and blushing

"Heh, Well see you Rin" I said waving back

(HOLY FUCKING SHIT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER AND THIS CHAPTER TOOK LIKE 4 HOURS TO COMPLETE BECAUSE OF MY CONSTANT LAZINESS)

(Also Btw enjoy the chapter sorry if it's kinda bad but I tried XD also shout outs to Walker_135  for this chapter also Dbee717 for being awesome)

(Also Happy Birthday Alan!)

(Anyway Byeeee)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 186 44
THIS IS MY VERY FIRST STORY!!!! NO HATE!! It gets better in the end i promise
413 53 22
Arthur Kirkland goes to University of London. He was told he'd never have a room mate. But what happens when a happy loud American named Alfred Jones...
11.3K 513 22
A new beginning, that's what Viviane has to do. Her mum bought a house in Scranton, PA. She'll move to America. Will she find friends? Are these fr...
20.3K 480 9
Your best friends with Susan Gardner. After a new kid joins the school your life begins to change, for better or worst? You start to feel feelings fo...