TIME

By akoangmadramangbai

A review blog on " APO ON THE WALL" By Bj Patino More

TIME

15 2 0
By akoangmadramangbai

After reading the poem "Apo on the Wall",  I can't say whether I like it or not. But it does, leave an impression, which is being deep or unique in terms for covering the identity of "Apo". Another interesting idea here was the use of a child's point of view in such situation. Because we heard different stories about different struggles during Martial Law but this is more like about those struggles of on the affirmative side in an innocent view. Which seems to be more complicated than others. One of the reason's why the poem is hard to understand.

I feel enlighten. Seeing the past on its different side. It is hard and painful for those who are to experience Martial Law. But it becomes more difficult to see the one who suppose to lead, care and understand us, is the one who would trample and rule over us. Like having a relationship, he will promise you everything but he will be the reason of your heart break. Or that thought where, he makes you happy but he is also the reason of your sadness and loneliness.

Past is an important part of our life. Without it there is no, now and there will be no, tomorrow. We should look back to what happened behind 'cause it's a reason why you are moving forward. It is the thing that push you to do better, than making the same mistake twice and become foolish.

It hurts, big time! But time heals all wounds. Our present (now) should be used importantly, prioritizing and considering our responsibilities to make a better future that will turn to a good and worthy past.

*****

A review blog on " APO ON THE WALL" By Bj Patino.

Sorry for grammatical errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 271K 32
"...and the devil fell in love with you, the way he loves hell." This novel is inspired by real events. Highest rank in horror: Top 1 Highest rank...
142M 5.4M 130
Masarap mapunta sa Section na may pagkaka-isa. Meron mang hnd pagkaka-unawaan, napag-uusapan naman. Panu kung mapunta ka sa Section na ikaw lang ang...
171M 5.6M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...