Doomsday Reader x Black Lagoo...

By gojira2003

A boy named (Y/N) also known as doomsday, finds himself in another dimension where there aren't really any su... More

Appearance and Harem
Chapter 1: Battle With Superman
Chapter 2: Black Lagoon
Chapter 3: Chase
Chapter 4: New Job
Chapter 5: Something to do
Chapter 7: The Argument
Chapter 8: Rasta Blasta
Chapter 9: She Ain't Human
Chapter 10: Doomsday vs Bloodhound: (Y/N) takes on Roberta
Chapter 11: Getting a little Drunk (Lemon)
Chapter 12: Big Trouble
Chapter 13: Chinglish
Chapter 14: Guerrillas in the Jungle
Chapter 15: What you use to be
What I intend to do
It is Decided
I'm Picking this Story back up.... However

Chapter 6: Church of Violence

4.4K 69 14
By gojira2003

A/N: you run a few errands for Dutch and eventually make a stop at a church which was the last errand.

You, Rock and Revy were running errands for Dutch. Revy of course was throwing a bitch fit about it. You were all heading to Rowan "Jackpot" Pigeon's place on Rachiada Street. Once inside, you met with the man in charge of the joint.

Rowan: "laughs" Welcome, my sweet Rebecca! And here I thought you'd given up on me. So you finally decided to shake that fine ass of yours in the S&M show? I need you to be around, baby.

While he was talking, a woman offered you a drink but you declined.

Revy: Fuck off, will ya, Roan? The only reason I'm here is because of my job, so don't start with that! I'm not into being tied up or tying other people up!

Rowan: You haven't changed. You look so good you'd be great for either, I'm tellin' ya good. It's a real shame. So, what brings you here today?

Rock was looking for the paper.

Rock: Uhh, right. Regarding the goods you ordered from...

She pulled it out of her shirt and Revy took it.

Revy: You ordered booze for this place, right? We've got 1500 bottles for ya. They're in warehouse five at the harbor.

Rowan: Now this is what I'm talking about. What! Tax sure has gone up on these, it's killing me! How's a brother supposed to make a dime? Shit... Oh yeah, what's up with your friends who look like they've never seen a pair of titties before?

He said talking about you and rock.

Revy: Oh, them. They're the rookies at our place. They've got nowhere else to go, so we had no choice but to take care of them.

(Mainly rock).

Rowan: Hmm... Looks like you're in for a rough ride, brother. You ever need anything, don't be shy.

You were about to say something, but Revy pushed you and rock out of the way.

Revy: Later Rowan. Don't forget about the money, all right?

After that, you went and payed a visit to Balalaika.

Balalaika: "sigh" So the shipment's going to be late, is it? You could have told me that over the phone, but instead you came all the way here?

Revy: Yeah, I hear ya. Tell that to Dutch.

Balalaika: Makes no difference. I've got to finish fifteen of these today, so I won't be getting out anytime soon. No.

Balalaika was working on something "interesting".

Revy: Huh?

Balalika: Yup... I should've gotten a part-timer to do it. I'm seriously losing my mind... I have a meeting tonight, too. Some more idiots selling drugs without permission again. What a pain in the butt...

Revy: Hold on a sec! Is she taking it up the ass?

Balalaika: Sure is... Oh, if you guys hear anything about that, I'd appreciate it if you let me know. I'll thank you properly.

Revy: Yeah, if we hear anything. I'm sure we'll be back pretty soon. Good luck with the rest.

You walk out.

Balalaika: Somebody shoot me...

(TimeSkip).

You were out on the road with them now and Revy was very pissed.

Revy: Gaaaah! This sucks! This really fuckin' sucks! Ugghhh! Why am I stuck playing fuckin' errand boy with you? That's what I really wanna know!

(Y/N): oh calm down, it's not the worse thing to happen to you.

Rock: Well, only one more stop and we will be done. Let's see...

She pulls out the paper.

Rock: Receive firearms on order from Sister "PW" Deegan of the Rip-Off Church.

(Y/N): a rip-off church huh? This outta be interesting.

You all made your way to the church and Revy being her let them know she was there.

Revy: Hey, yo, bitch! It's Rebecca from the Lagoon Company! Open this fuckin' door, you old skank! Hello!

You turned your attention to a bird that started to mok her. You nearly started to laugh.

Revy: Ah, hello. Hello! Open the door, you old skank! Ah, ah, hello! Hello! Open the door, you old skank! I'll kill you! I'll kill you!

That's when what appeared to be a nun showed up.

Eda: You've always been too damn loud.

(Y/N): well, that's one way to answer.

Eda: Hey, Two-Hands, that's the chapel. I can't let your kind walk through there. Over here. Follow me.

(Y/N): wait, what did she mean "our" kind? -_-

Revy: come on.

You followed the nun inside and met up with the head of the church.

Yolanda: Oh my... This certainly is a surprise... I never thought I'd see the day when Dutchy-Boy would send you on an errand.

Revy: That's none of your business. Now I want you to to tell us if you got the goods we ordered, Sister.

Yolanda: Right, new items from the eastern Europe arriving by way of Cambodia. Oh, but one item. Unfortunately, we're still waiting to receive the ARWEN 37 grenade launcher you ordered.

(Y/N): wow.

Revy: Now don't kid around, Sister. The reason we ordered everything through you is because we need all of those items for the next job.

Yolanda: Well, quite frankly, we do have the item. It's just that a different customer is saying they need it immediately. I'm sure you can see my dilemma here. However... Lagoon is a good good customer, so I wouldn't mind handing it over to you despite the inconvenience. But I'd like a better deal for us or a discount on your services.

Revy: Don't fuck with us, Sister. Why don't you do the smart thing and play this one by the book, so everyone will be happy. You wouldn't wanna account your money with your feet, would ya?

Yolanda: I wouldn't make idle threats if I were you, Rebecca. If you insist, then why don't you bring Dutch-Boy around?

Revy: "growls"

Revy Pulled out her gun as did Eda.

(Y/N): oh shit.

Yolanda: That's all I have to say. There's nothing before, nothing after.

Revy: Step off, Eda, you limp-wristed bitch.

Eda: Let's see how much you talk, with a hole in your head.

Rock: Ah. This is very good tea, Sister. Sister uhm...

Yolanda: It's Sister Yolanda, young lady.

Rock: It's been a very long time since I've had tea that wasn't from a tea-bag. Is this W&M? Or perhaps this is... Fortnum and Mason?

Yolanda: My! You're very knowledgeable, aren't you? You're right, this is W&M. There's nothing nicer than a good cup of tea.

Rock: Yes. It takes a company with that kind of history and dedication to deliver such flavor without fail.

Revy: Rock, will you shut the fuck up!?

Rock ignored her and continued to speak.

Rock: That's true for any company even if their products differ, am I right in saying that?

Yolanda: Hmm... I don't quite see it. What exactly are you getting at, young lady? What is your point? Are you trying to imply that it's also true for illegal firearms? I'm afraid we won't have much of a negotiation if you get too hasty.

Rock: I'm talking about the drugs.

(Y/N): hm?

Rock: That's what I'm getting at, Sister. Lately, drugs are being distributed outside the agreed-upon routes, did you know that, Sister? Hotel Moscow and other mafia in the city have made every effort to find the source. They've looked everywhere they could think of, but the culprits still haven't been found. And that's because there's a blind-spot - somewhere they shouldn't have to look. For instance, those who can freely cross borders under the auspices of the Church. Or NGO members who don't even know they're being used as mules. It strikes me that these people are being overlooked.

You then turned your attention to Eda.

(Y/N): yeah. Sister Eda. Why did you have those men leave the clean linens in the shed? Aren't cleaned items normally taken to the living quarters?

Yolanda: you can't make statements based on mere conjecture. You make it sound like the stuff's coming from this place.

Rock: It's just a hypothesis. Also, we could talk about weapon shipments. The amount of weapons entering and leaving this place - they don't seem to add up, if you know what I mean. That's easy to figure out with a little research. It was dangerously easy to see, actually. One last thing. The Lagoon Company is of course on friendly terms with Hotel Moscow, but I wouldn't say we necessarily work together, either.

Yolanda: Hmm... "chuckles" I see your point. If you improve your timing a bit, then you'll really take shape. Eda.

Eda: Yes, Sister?

She lowered her weapon.

Yolanda: She's a bit rough, but she passes. Add the ARWEN to the list.

Eda: OK.

Yolanda: Dutchy-Boy has a good eye. I can't imagine where he found you. It's almost time for mass. I apologize, but you'll have to be on your way.

Eda git the door and opened it ad you all were about to walk out.

Yolanda: Young lady. You and you're curbed there should come visit us again sometime soon.

She said referring to you. You and rock walk out.

Revy: You got lucky, this time.

She said while flipping her off.

Eda: Go to hell, bitch.

Yolanda then got Revy's attention.

Yolanda: My dear. You could learn a thing or two from that young lady and her friend there, you know. In the end, waving your gun around doesn't work. You'll never do good business like that.

Revy: Go fuck yourself.

Revy slammed the door.

A/N: well, that couldn't have gotten any worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 64 15
Y/n Moves to a New Town leaving his... Past But it comes back again can he save himself from fate again? Tw: Self Harm Abuse Violence Strong words et...
61.6K 357 30
After the DBS broly movie Frieza (Y/N) is invading a planet but suddenly he gets infected by the virus with no name then gets PTSD of his past and no...
352K 11K 72
Born into a family of villains, [l/n] [m/n] has been forced to go through hard training and experiments, taught to be a villain and to hate all heroe...
5.4K 143 20
Y/n was a todoroki but after endeavor kept abusing shoto and neglecting the others both Y/n and toya left and toya became dabi but they left at diffe...