Starlight ~Bryles~

By Bryleslovee

Are we human because we gaze at the stars? Or do we gaze at the stars because we're human? More

Introduction
>1<
>2<
>3<
>4<
>5<
>6<
>7<
>8<
>9<
>10<
>11<
>12<
>13<
>14<
>16<
>17<
>18<
>19<
>20<
>21<
>22<
>23<
>24<
>25<
>26<
>27<
>28<

>15<

545 17 0
By Bryleslovee

Briars POV
After cuddling for about 2 hours I check the time and notice it's 3 o'clock meaning I've only got 3 hours to get ready for our date. I sit up straight and look at Myles.
"I should be getting ready then." I say making his laugh
"We're not going for 3 hours yet," Myles says with a laugh.
"Exactly, I've got no time to waste." I say stressed making him laugh more and stand up. He kisses my head and smiles before walking out and shutting the door. I go into my bathroom and get into the shower, I use my strawberry smelling radox shower gel and my garnier Shampoo and conditioner. I shave my legs and armpits before getting out. After showering for 15 minutes I get out and put my deodorant on and moisturiser on. I put my knickers and bra on with my dressing gown and start doing my hair and makeup. I straighten all my hair before curling it into loose ringlets. I do my makeup fairly neutral with smokey eye shadow.
That leaves me with 1 and a half hours left. I pack my bag for tonight as well as putting my phone and purse in a handbag and get changed.
I put my dress, shoes and necklace on before looking for putting my perfume on, grabbing my bag and walking down stairs to see Myles stood holding a single rose, looking nervous. I'm guessing he went to get that whilst I was getting ready. He's wearing a tuxedo and his hair is gelled so it just looks perfect. It's cute how he's nervous.
Tonight will be great.

"Are you ready to go." He asks nervously and I nob before linking his arm.
"Have a good night you two." My mom says as we walk out the house smiling at each other. We walk towards a taxi and Myles opens the door for me to get in and he sits next to me interlocking our hands. After nearly an hour of driving the Taxi driver asks
"So how long have you two been together?"
"Well we're not officially together yet." Myles says and smiles wider then the Cheshire Cat, making me smile.
YET...
"Oh okay, well enjoy your date." He says as he pulls up next to this beautiful 5 star hotel. I stare at Myles in disbelief. This must of cost loads.
"Myles this is far to much." I say in shock
"No it's not, I'd do anything to make you smile." He says before we leave the taxi. We walk up to reception and get our room key before getting into a lift up to the 3rd floor. Myles grabs my hand and pulls me along a long corridor to our room. He unlocks the door and covers my eyes before turning me so I'm facing in the opposite direction, obviously not wanting me to see what the room was like until later. He grabs my bag and leaves it in the room and shuts the door.
"Mylessss," I complain
"Have you got your phone on you still?" He asks and I nod.
Before he grabs my hand yet again before making our way out of the hotel.
"The restaurant is only around the corner," he says as we're leaving the hotel.

We walk along a beautiful path until we arrive arrive at this restaurant. Again another expensive restaurant. Has this boy ever heard of cheap?
"Reservation for Erlick." Myles says to the woman at entrance.
"Just this way," she says and leads us too a table next to a fountain with a rose in the middle of the table with a little sign saying 'Erlick' in fancy writing.
"This is romantic." I say with a huge smile
"Well, I can be a romantic guy when I want to be." He says making me giggle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.8K 30
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™.โž ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ง๐™ข๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๏ฟฝ...
436K 26.9K 81
Humans aren't the only thing living on earth. We come with a good intention, but in the end its not what we expected. We come from the stars. How? We...
3.1M 95.2K 59
โ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—™๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜- ๐—œ๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—”๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—–๐—จ๐—˜๐—— ๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—จ๏ฟฝ...
194K 8.2K 14
โ Is it not true that no two human beings understand anything whatsoever about each other? โž ใƒผ ใ€ŒDazai Osamu x Fem!Readerใ€ ใ€ŒCompletedใ€