Never Gone

By Missing_Lyrics

More

Never Gone
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 9

18 6 0
By Missing_Lyrics

"Down there" I say pointing to the metal house. We land in front of the of the building. "Inside quickly" I say rushing inside. This place in camouflaged by hex bags. We must turns taking watch.

MIKES POV

~~~~~~~~~

I walk out of the building and grab the small knife from my belt I make a cut on my arm and draw a symbol in blood on the wall. The wound heals quickly so I take the demon blade and make a cut in the same place. This won't heal.

I run back inside and slam the door shut. Everyone relax. I see jake on his phone. We're in the woods in this stupid cabin. When I see that text sent a loud banging comes from the outside. The door busts open. "You can't get in" I say pointing to the symbol. He look at me "fuck". "Come on out" he says and I can't stop my self from going outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 7.2K 153
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
90.7M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
795K 36.6K 88
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
478K 11.5K 38
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...