Chasing Catherine

By DanielaEchavez

More

Chasing Catherine
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV

CHAPTER I

42 1 0
By DanielaEchavez

"Catherine!" Gwynevach said.

It's time to wake up. Catherine's first day of her Senior Year. As usual, she hates these days. Even Mondays.

Ever since the move, things have been pretty normal. At least, for Gwynevach.

"Catherine, I made you your favorite breakfast," in a jolly manner she said "Baby, please wake up. You used to run to the kitchen whenever I made you your favorite. Remember?

"Yeah mom, that was until I turned 15," Catherine said as she dozed off again

"Fine. Just go down when you're ready, okay? Love you."

"Love you too, mom."

Finally she woke at 6:30. Catherine gets ready just within a few minutes. She's not too choosy on clothes and doesn't wear make-up. That's why her mom doesn't really have a problem with her getting ready. The only problem that exists is the curse and how her mom takes too much time getting ready for everything.

Finally, they arrived in school. And Catherine got out of the car without saying goodbye to her mom.

"Catherine!" someone called. It was her friend Mackenzie along with Kathleen, Jasmin, John Lee, and Dane.

"Hey guys!" Catherine greeted.

They all went inside the campus. The first day is usually a bit noisy. People chit-chat about how cool or how boring their summer was. Some were hugging each other, some were in tears because they're happy, and some were silently sitting down, listening and observing what was going on.

"Oh, Catherine, I heard you got into your village's team," Jasmin said ",Congratulations!"

"Thank you."

"So..." Mackenzie jumped in ",Tell me about this guy you told me."

"Huh? A guy?" Dane asked

Catherine tried to hide it but the girls, Dane and Mackenzie, pushed her into telling them.

"Alright. His name is Alvin Uy. He's a famous athlete and we hung out."

"Isn't he like...4 years your senior?" Kathleen asked

"Who cares! It's Alvin Uy. A hot athlete from a famous college," Jasmin said

Catherine and Alvin met at training camp. The training camp was unique. They stayed in cabins, had fun activities, camp fires, and torturous training sessions. There was a time when they got assigned partners, and lucky Catherine, she got him. Oddly enough, the rest of the 9 girls aren't really that jealous. That's because they were into girls as well. Only Catherine wasn't.

Catherine and Alvin clicked easily. There wasn't a dull moment between them. Even though Alvin is already a celebrity, he's still calm and humble.

"Ugh. Oh my god," someone with an attitude said ", look who it is. Catherine Peterson."

"What do you want Ellis?"

"I guess you and Alvin are hanging out now. Ha ha ha. I've seen the impossible. It's such a tragedy that he's hanging out with a girl like you," Says Ellis

"Oh please Ellis, why would he even hang out with a girl like you?" Mackenzie fought back

"He's a decent man. He doesn't like anyone who plays with men. So screw it, Ellis," Dane said

With a smirk, Ellis walks away with her squad. "What a bunch of whores," Dane commented. "Hey, that's rude," Kathleen reminded.

Catherine hates Ellis and Elljs hates Catherine for no reason. She has been bullying Catherine ever since Freshman Year. She gets all the guys but only plays with them. That's why most girls hate her.

After the morning sessions Catherine headed to the cafeteria along with Dane.

"Hold on, Danny. I got a text."

She looked at her phone and saw a text from Alvin.

"That's strange..."

"What's strange?" Dane asked

"Alvin doesn't really text a lot. Even after the camp," Catherine said.

"Hey Kate! I'm in town to visit some fans. Got free time for myself. Wanna hang?"

"Oh my god. Did he just--" Dane was cut short

"Danny, shhhh! Don't say anything out loud, okay?" Catherine asked.

After classes, Catherine said goodbye to her friends. She headed to Mayor Douglas Smith's Park or as they call it "Doggy's Park". She and Alvin agreed to meet there. The park was quiet, solemn, and private.

"Al," Catherine called

"Kate!" Alvin excitedly called her back

Alvin's schedule is pretty damn rough-- College, Games, Events, Shows and all that jazz.

"So...How's it going?" Catherine asked

"I'm good. You?" He said

"I'm fine."

Catherine and Alvin stayed there for an hour talking and laughing.

"You know Kate," he said "I've never really seen a girl like you."

Catherine stared at him with a confused look.

"You're a great friend."

"Phew, I thought he was gonna say something stupid" Catherine said as she jump in her bed. She was still confused about why he said that. That actually made her heart skip a beat.

'Why did he even say that? Now I can't sleep.'

That night, she couldn't sleep well. She was still a little haunted and confused of why Alvin said that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 20.9K 52
Marona is an intelligent and hardworking girl, wishing for a loving life with her husband. But her husband's chaotic life kills him and now she is th...
734K 17.3K 34
In a district where danger lurks around every corner, Isaac North tries to live a normal life, but quickly finds himself entangled in a perilous roma...
1.1M 10.9K 73
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
319K 37.5K 28
This is the second part of Unwanted Wife of Mafia King. If you are new then please read the first part otherwise you will not understand this part at...