A Life That Isn't Mine

By jellybeanie205

Lexi had always been a free and energetic spirit; unfortunately she was taken from a grocery store at 8 years... More

Taken
Welcome To My Life
What Have I Done
Lonley
Past is Past
More Introductions?
The life of a leader... kind of
New Order
Grown Ups

Who Was He?

497 5 2
By jellybeanie205

I heard voices bellowing in the living room downstairs. Laughter and loud cheers were exchanged between masters friends.

I took one more look in the mirror making sure I looked my best, as master had ordered of course.

My long legs were covered by my good pair of black skinny jeans, not wanting to disgust our guests with my bruises and ugly scrapes. I wore my white blouse with a small bow tie gently clasping my neck.

I turn around and head for the welcoming sound of visitors echoing through the large oak house.

I make my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. What had been messy and chaotic before was now a beautiful setting with mountains of fresh fruit and salty sancks as well as a number of beverages for any thirsty guests.

Nothing that I will get to eat..

I shake my head ignoring the thought. I shouldn't be so selfish, I ate just a few nights ago, a good meal too. Eric had treated me with his meal scraps, he left me some roast beef and the remainders of his mashed potatoes, his way of showing I did a good job.

I grab one of masters round serving trays and place several strongly mixed, but fruity drinks in an even pattern along it; making sure it wouldn't tip over.

Master would be so displeased.. not that I would blame him, but he hurts when he's angry.

I hear impatient hollars from the next room and I head in that direction, tray in hand.

When I walk in I notice a bunch of different people, all shapes and sizes.

All the same kind of attitude though I bet..

I snort and go about the room, making sure to mind my own business and being present only when I was needed. No one was rude to me; but no one really notice I existed either... fine by me.

I felt a hand gently lay on my shoulder, getting my attention.

I turn around, my eyes coming face to face with a big pair of hazelnut, long lashed eyes, they kind you would never be able to say no to. The kind that makes you want to hope again.

My gaze went down slightly to his lips, they were set in a heart breaking smile, so soft and memorizing. They were framed by his perfectly chiseled, fair skinned, defined face.

It took me a minute to realize I had been lost in my own world.. I was staring at the poor guy.. I'm probably scaring him from drooling so much over him.

I quickly compose myself and lift the tray of glasses so it's between our bodies.

Snap out of it. You're a maid, a lowlife.. that's probably all I will ever be. No one will ever want me. I'm pathetic..

I clear my throat and offer a sweet smile.

"Sorry sir I didn't see you, would you like anything?" I asked shakily. I was nervous, this handsome man has captivated me. I can't help it.

I need to get ahold of myself. If Master saw me being so flustered with this man right now he would be absolutely furioise.

A deep and seductive chuckle tore me from my train of thought.

His big brown eyes looked through me as if I were a ghost. I was so vulnerable to him.

His smile widened to show his pearl perfect teeth. Almost making me faint right then and there.

He obviously noticed my being flustered because he laughed a deep bellowing laugh before returning his eyes to mine.

"You seem troubled my dear." He purred, cupping my chin gently between his finger and thumb. He sent shocking jolts through my skin and warming my body. It was my turn to purr.

Dammit. Dammit. Dammit!!

Alexandra Eveony Carson!! What are you doing!! Don't let him in. You won't ever belong in the same world...

I was mentally kicking and screaming at myself for even letting it get this far. I backed out of his grasp and I took a drink from the tray handing it in his direction.

"Here you are sir. I apologize for my behavior.." He took the drink from me looking a little amused. He was about to say something else but it was too late. I was already gone to the kitchen to refill drinks.

Who was that...

***

The night was coming to an end, about half the guests have already left home for the night.

It is pretty late.. I'm exhausted.

All that remained were a few men in suits talking to Master, a loud and very demanding couple, and a group of men with the handsome gentleman I ran into earlier.

I can do this. Not much longer then I can retreat to bed.

I take a deep breath and walk back out to the living room with a warm damp cloth, wiping down the tables and picking up left over dishes.

"Lexi, come here." I heard the deep chilling voice of my owner summoning me. I looked up to see his cold, dark, green eyes piercing through me like a knife..

W.. what did I do..?

I slowly walk over with my head hanging and my feel dragging. I glance up for only a moment but quickly snap it down. Everyone was looking at me.

I hated it. My chest was hurting, it felt like my heart was about to explode. My anxiety didn't help anything. I felt as if I was about to burst into tears.

I finally reached my destination when a large scratchy hand grabbed my arm roughly and yanked me behind the big group of business men.

"W..what d..did I do M..Master..?" I hiccupped, choking back tears knowing he was probably going to hit me for whatever he saw wrong.

"Its what you didn't do you little runt! I have had guests here all night. Did you really think this was going to be enough food? My guests are starving!!" He growled, landing some saliva on my cheek as he did.

He had a ball of my hair in his fist and angled my face toward his so they were inches apart.

"Sorry sir I didn't think. I assumed there would be enough. I didn't me-"

SLAP

And just like that I was on the ground my world spinning. I couldn't center my vision.

I hate him! I fucking hate him!

I sighed..

"S.. sorry sir I.. I deserved that.." I stuttered before gathering my bearings. I held the wall on my right and propped myself up and slowly made my way to the hallway. I look back for only a second to see my master throwing an empty bowl at me but missing by a mile.

"Make my guests some more otherwise you will go without for a week! Do you hear me?"

Drunk...

I whimpered and limped into the kitchen holding my now bruising cheek..

I hear everyone in the front room snickering and throwing out hurtful comments..

With that I realized something.. it doesn't matter where I go or who I meet. Everyone is the same. They are all selfish and cold hearted. They watched him beat me down and they didn't help, they laughed and enjoyed it.

No one will help me.. I need to help myself.

I snorted..

Save myself from this hellish nightmare..

No one will ever care about me..

Just then I felt a hand rest on my shoulder, ripping me from my thought.

Shit..

Hey guys sorry it took so long I have been so busy but hey I'm at the doctors sick. Bright side? I get to write haha. Let me know what u think please guys I wanna know if I have talent and anything worth oh. I'd love to be a writer but I need to know if I'm even any good. Thanx guys. Until next time...

Mbyeee ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Suicidal By Kailyn

Non-Fiction

8.2K 173 15
This is the story of an abused teenage girl, Maddie. Her need to die has become overwhelming and she is trying to find a way to help herself before s...
105K 1.6K 31
Enemies to lovers❀️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
5.8K 166 5
TW β€’ Contains of Abuse, Torture, Abduction, Trauma, Blood, Bruising, Gaslighting, Manipulation, Possessive, Sadism, Bondage, Unethical human experime...
917 136 36
When 18 year-old Lexi's past starts to repeat itself she throws herself into her new job in order to save enough money to get away from it. Who knows...