Secret love /Park Jimin Fanfi...

By NearyMony

" Noona? " Jungkook said politely. " Hmm? Why are want To meet me here ? " You ask smiling. " I just want to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
1K READERSSSS
4k Readerss
New Book coming up!!!!
IMPORTANT
My Other account
PLS CHECK THIS OUT!!

Chapter 2

2.8K 79 20
By NearyMony

Time Skipped to Lunch
It's lunch time now, You and Somin decided to sit together at lunch. You were very great ful to has a friend like Somin. She's kind and lovely at the same time. She told you that she has a crush on one of the BTS members, Pretty sure he called Jin. He's one of the oldest one in the group. You sitting down with Somin having Your lunch in front of you. While you eating and talking with Somin, You heard Girls screaming. You turn and look where the voice come from.... it's BTS.

" Jimin oppaaa, Can i have your phone number? "
Said one of the girl. He ignore them and continue walking. The same as the other girl, they screaming like hell. * Are they this famous? * You were out of space for a while until Somin snap you out.

" Yahh! Did you listen what I just said? " Somin saying a bit angry.

" Oh sorry, I was thinking of something " You smile and continue Eating your lunch. Somin glare at you than continue eating lunch as well. The BTS find a Table which is in front of you and Somin's table.

" Tsk, they're lucky to sit at the table next to them "
Said one of the girl. You look at that girls, omg she stare at you like she wants to will you.

" Somin? " you call Somin in a complete soft voice.

" Hmm? " She reply as she still eating lunch.

" Are they this Famous? that girl over there staring at us! " You look at the girls table the same as Somin.

" She is the Queen kingkas "

" ohhh "

You finished eat lunch as so as Somin. You saw the BTS still eating lunch while talking loudly and throwing at each other. You looking at them ignore what Somin said. She's give up, she turn to where you were looking. Once she turn her face turn red like tomato. Jin smile at her.

" I could see someone shy already " You teasing her as you ready to walk.

" What are you talking about? " She saying while cover her cheek. You didn't say anything then continua walking to your locker which right next to Somin. While you walking the queen come to you and Somin. She push Somin against the locker.

" Happy huh? Jin smile at you, it's doesn't mean he like you, Don't forget at the end they chose us " she showing her evil smile to Somin than walk aways staring at her.

" Are you okay? " You asked her while you looking at her.

" I'm fine, this is first time she did this to me, I don't get it why she have to beat people up when ever BTS get close to, Like Seriously " She troa her anger then walk away. You follow her. While you and Somin walking the class, The BTS members go in as well.

" You guys can go in first " One of the members said to you and somin. They making way for you two go in.

" Thanks " you look at them then smile at them. Somin didn't even said Thanks or anything, She walk in didn't care about anything.

" Oh what happen to her? Look like she really Angry"
Said Jin who looking worriedly.

" She's angry because of Gahee "

" Wait what? What did she do to her? " Jin ask you while the other walk in.

" I'll tell you later "

You and Jin walk into the class. Thanks god the teacher not here yet. You sit next to Somin and Jin sit next to Somin as well.

Somin's pov
Ahh Jin sit next to me. OMG I can't imagine that. But I'm still feeling angry of Gahee. Ah seriously I really wants to beat her up one day.

" Hey are you okay? " Jin ask me while looking at me. Ahhh i can't take this. I didn't make eye contact with him. I afraid My cheek turn red again.

" Nothing " I simply answer back.

" You sure? Your bestfriend just told me! " Ahh Yoona I will kill you after this. I look at her showing my evil face.

" Good afternoon class, Welcome to English class "
Thanks you Ms.Lee to come in this time. I really can't talk with Jin right now.

Your's Pov
You saw Jin and Somin were having a really great conversation. * They could be a really good couple *. Later on Ms.Lee came in with a bunch of paper.

" Good afternoon class, Welcome to English Class"
She greeted us as we greeted her back. Than she walk and handing us the paper. Once it my turn to get a paper from her, She curious.

" Ohh yes I forgot! You're new transfer student isn't it? " She ask you as she handing you a paper.

" Yes Yes ! I am " you stand and bow at her as she smile at you back. Ms.Lee walk to the front of the class and face us.

" This paper is Your assignment that needs to finish Tomorrow. " She show the assignment paper to us as she explain what to do. Ahh it's English, you really good at English. Later the school bell ring which mean it's time to go home. You quickly pack up everything and You heard again Conversation between Jin and Somin.

" Hey wanna do together after school today? " saids Jin.

" Ahh Su....re " Somin replied while looking at you.

You making the ' go with him ' face to her as she roll her eye at you. You smile than walk out leaving them in this awkward moment. In front of the class you saw BTS standing against the wall probably waiting for jin. They smile at you as you smile back.

" Anhyeong " They greeted and bow at you.

" Anhyeong " you bow back with your smile appear on your face.

" May tell us your name? I'm Rap monster anyways and this is Jimin, Jungkook, V, J-hope and Suga.

" I'm name is Kim Yoona " You introduce yourself while Somin and Jin get out of the class.

" May I call you Noona? Cause I guess i'm younger than you? " Bunny Jungkook come closer to you with his smile on his face.

" Yes Sure " you smile back.

You see Jimin looking at you in a different way. Well he not looking he staring. Not like the other look at you with a smile on their but this dude is completly different.

" Wanna hangout with us? " Suga start talking look at you and Somin. You could see Jin is praying for Somin to go.

" Ahh Yoona what about you? " Somin come closer to you.

" Umm.... " you didn't have chance to answer because of your phone ring.

" Hello Eomma? " you Pick up your phong while The BTS standing look at you.

" Yoona ah, I'm going to America Now okay? Take care , love you sweetie "

" Jingja? why don't you tell me earlier?? " You roll your eyebrows.

" I'm too busy, I'm sorry I need to go now " She hang up the call as did as you.

" Was that your mom ? " Somin ask you curiously.

" Yeah " you simply answer.

" Soo back to hangout " Rap monster looking at you.

" Umm yeah sure " You confirm then walk with them. Jimin still staring at you secretly but you still could see it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689 18 13
"I still love you and no one else can change that..!" Jungkook grunts, looking at you. "Don't say that when you don't mean it. I am scared to trust y...
3.5K 281 50
"I want... I- stay. I want you to stay," I stuttered the words, admitting them softly. "You come by and then you leave. You don't stay. You don't sta...
446 7 26
"I wanna date you." He said. Both of us just stopped and stared at each other. Everything went slow mo for a moment. It's like I could hear that real...
170K 7K 26
"But appa-" "Please Jungkook, this is for the best." "Best?! Why would you make me marry someone I don't love, let alone a person that I don't even k...