Opposites Attract

By cloakofsarcasm

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN MATURE THEMES, SMUT EXT More

Chapter One: Shy Strawberry
Chapter Two: Becoming The Brains Of The Operation
Chapter Three; With All Due Respect
Chapter Four; The Devil Is Beautiful
Chapter Five; Lockdown
Chapter Six; Cell 3367
Chapter Seven; Guns n Roses
Chapter Eight; Taking the blame
Chapter Nine; The Midnight Bathe
Chapter Ten; Filling Her Void
Chapter Eleven; Dont Tell A Soul
Chapter Twelve; I Could Of Sworn You Loved Me
Chapter Thirteen; Rough But Tough Luck
Chapter Forteen; Just Dont
Chapter Fifteen; The Escape
Chapter Seventeen: The Chase
Chapter Eighteen; Encounter
Chapter Nineteen; I Knew It Would Come Too This
Chapter Twenty: Angst
Chapter Twenty One: Him And I
Chapter Twenty Two; Safe
Chapter Twenty Three; My Only Thought Is You
Chapter Twenty Four; Fallen
Chapter Twenty Five; A Name
Chapter Twenty Six: Bounty
Chapter Twenty Seven: The Not So Likely Deal
Chapter Twenty Eight: Well Shit
Chapter Twenty Nine; A New Problem
Chapter Thirty: Some Shit
Chapter Thirty One; Rotational Danger
Chapter Thirty Two; Silence Before The Storm
Chapter Thirty Three; Together
Chapter Thirty Four; Fighter?
Chapter Thirty Five: Late
Chapter Thirty Six: If I Don't Have A Love, This Life Means Nothing.
Chapter Thirty Seven: Chaos
Chapter Thirty Eight; Realisation
Chapter Thirty Nine; Survive
Chapter Forty; We All Fall Down
Chapter Forty One; Leader
Chapter Forty Two; Closer
Chapter Forty Three; Hide And Seek
Chapter Forty Four; A Broken Bond
Chapter Forty Five: Alas The Mess
Chapter Forty Six: A Result

Chapter Sixteen; Hunt

859 19 1
By cloakofsarcasm

LYDIA'S P.O.V

"Hi there." I said with a broad smile on my face, it took a second for my mum to comprehend who she was looking at and just another second to hoist me tightly into her arms. "It's good to see you again mum."

"Oh honey, I thought we were never going to see each other ever again." She sobbed whilst stroking my hair, "We're going to have dinner tonight, me, you and your father. Just like old times. You can even invite-"

"Allison." I squeal, stepping from my mum to throw my arms around Allison's neck. "I missed you so much, hows your leg, how have you been!" Again it took her a while to think before she returned the tight hold.

"Holy shit." She breathed, her voice shaky. "God Lydia you had us all scared. I'm good, my legs healing.. I can't believe your here. How are you here?"

"They leave the back exit unguarded every Thursday between 12 and 2 in the afternoon. I had just convinced Stiles too let me go out by myself but a girl called Malia helped me escape anyway." I couldn't stop smiling, I was flustered and happy to be back home. "Where's dad?"

"He's catching a lift with Derek, they had to take a detour on the way here." My mother replied, setting herself on a small seat in the center of the room as Braeden handed her a cup of tea.

"Why? Is everything alright back at the base?"

"Yes yes they just had to stop by the bank, financial problems..." She said, worry appeared of her face for a mere second before she hid it with another smile. "But how are you honey?"

"No no, don't change the subject. Is Hallows, going to shut down?"

"We're not sure yet Lydia." I turn to Allison as she shrugs her shoulder, "But if so Derek will open something else just like it."

"With what money? If he has no money to fund it now what money will he have too reopen?" I scoff, "Besides I thought we had begun collecting donations from the citizens of Beacon Hills?"

"We did, We have enough to keep us going until the end of this month. They stopped donating after they realized we weren't really accomplishing anything."

"But we are now! Reopen the sponsor box. I have a pin pointed location and a time of easy access we can take them. If we let people know we know where Void is, they'll riot the place and give us money for helping them stay safe! We supply ourselves with the weapons we have and we fight. It's the only way." I take a breath before glancing around the room at all the surprised expressions, "Keep my return between us. We'll keep it a secret from Beacon Hills, if they broadcast it, Void will know. Now, lets get to work on a plan."

----------------------------------------------------

STILES P.O.V

"Good job at training them Scott, they're good. Real good reflexes and everything." We bump fists as I take a cool beer out of the mini fridge.

"Thanks Stiles, I'll tell you, I sense a fight coming. One that we're going to win but nevertheless a fight."

"I know, Hallows is nearing. They killed one of our men." I ran my hands down my face and took a seat at my desk, "I think it's not something we should worry ourselves about though. They're weaker than us especially because we have Lydia."

"You think Lydia is going to help you take out her old gang, her family, her parents, her friends and her allies?" No, I wanted to answer. Lydia was stubborn and I had full experience of that.

"Scott, we're her family now. I'm her boss, she does exactly what I say." I look down at my watch, I had left her without a guard or myself for around two and a half hours now. She's probably bored sick without my company, no way would she entertain herself here, well unless she found the library or had a run in with another one of my men like Jackson. "I better go check on her. Can't leave her by herself too long ya know what wild girls are like, they'd claw their own eyes out before they got bored."

"Good luck with her man." Scott winks raising his own beer in the air as we clink the glasses.

Heading out the door, I spot Malia coming out of my room, she seemed a little nervous and her legs were shaking.

"What the hell were you in my room for?" I snap, making her jump before turning too meet eyes with me.

"It's Lydia boss, I was giving her a tour around the base. She saw the surveillance room as we headed to the garden and asked me too run back here to get her a jumper... when I got back to the room, Jon was knocked out, cold on the key board and the cameras were fuzzy. I think she-" Grabbing the collars of her shirt I slammed her back into my bedroom door, "Ouch! Stilinski what are you doing!"

"You let her escape!" Growling I throw her frame onto the solid floor, satisfied with the loud noise it made at contact.

"Ouch..." She cried, "Not on purpose Boss. She just outsmarted me." I was about to pummel a fist into her stomach until my office door opened and Scott ran out.

"What the hell is going on here!" He said running forward to help Malia off of the floor. "Stiles mate what is going on?"

"Lydia's gone."

-----------------------------------------

LYDIA'S P.O.V

Sat around the Braeden's dinner table with my family and friends was probably the first time I felt safe in a long time, we were all happy, there were no weapons or threats present. It was like we were all normal human beings living normal lives for one. Me and Allison had talked about what it felt like to be shot in the leg and they all asked me a plethora of questions about Void and how it worked. I may have been there for a decent length of time but the knowledge I had on it and how it was ran was pretty slim. I left out of the relationship, well if you count it as one, me and Stiles had and how we had fucked in the cell my own father had recently been held captive in.

"So, what do you plan on doing now Lydia? Are you coming back to the base?" Derek asked, setting his utensils down and staring at me, everyone else around the table did too.

"Well, I mean.. that's like the first place Void will look for me. They might even raid Hallows base looking for me. That's why I think we need to all relocate for a while." I answer honestly, they share glances with each other before all returning too me. "Come on guys. Its a good plan, we move them to different locations around Beacon Hills. So we're not all together therefore making it harder to take all of us out."

"Girls got a good plan Derek." Braeden sighs sipping her red wine delicately, "Some can stay here with me, some can stay with Deaton at the Animal Clinic, Lydia's house, and the abandoned warehouse. There are enough places for Hallows to fit, we'd fit in with the society here in Beacon Hills by being around them."

------------------------------------

"So, What was it like there?" Allison asked, wiping the sweat from her brown as she unloaded another box from the van. "Did it have a dangerous aura at all? Did you see Stiles? Did he kill anyone whilst you were there? Did they keep you in a prison?"

"Allison." I breathed, taking a box off of her and placing it on the ground. "Calm down, yes it was a little unnerving, yes I did see and interact with Stiles Stilinski and no not in front of me but I imagine behind his office door he was up too no good."

"So, was he errr... hot?" I froze just like she did and spared her a questionable look. "Okay, I'm sorry for asking it's just.. the gossip I've heard of him. He sounds gorgeous and the whole murderous bad boy thing, is such a turn on in our generation."

"He wasn't a turn on." I snapped a little defensively, my tone was suspicious but I don't think Allison caught on. "He was rather attractive but it's not like he made me wanna rip my clothes off or anything." I could tell the blood had rushed to my face as it heat up immensely and a sudden rush of guilt flooded me.

"Oh thank god.." Allison sighed with relief, placing a hand on her heart. "I thought you may of let him get in your panties for a second. Well I'm proud you didn't, I mean he did murder innocent people and kidnap your father leaving you and your mother distressed for weeks but your smart of course you wouldn't." She smiled, walking forward to give me a quick hug. "So was there any other cute guys that tickled your fancy there?"

"No not really, they were all pigs." I grunted, sitting down on the nearest sturdy box. "One of them was called Jackson, he was one of the worst. Rude, disrespectful, degrading of me really."

"I can imagine all the guys there were. So, what about this Malia girl? She sounded nice helping you escape and all."

"She was one of Stiles' girls, there to please. Sad really. She knocked out the surveillance guy whilst I disabled the cameras, she then showed me the unguarded back entrance and I was gone. Ran as fast as I could until I luckily stumbled upon Braeden in her car. I know Malia didn't help me to.. well help me. She did it for herself, she's in love with Stiles and she got super jealous another girl came into the scene." I sighed, twiddling my thumbs. "But I'm out and I'm free and I'm home and I'm happy. So to Malia, I am thankful."

"So what do we do now? Where do we go from here?" Allison said, planting herself on the floor beside my feet. "Do we just wait for them to find you? They'll be looking for you, won't they?"

"Yes Allison, and Stiles won't stop until he gets me again. It'll be a man hunt."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 239 183
my version of Teen wolf
94.3K 2.5K 31
in which a fiery redhead's world is turned upside down by the supernatural, but mostly by the mischievous brown eyed boy that she can't seem to get r...
3K 14 13
This story is about teen wolf characters . There will be fluff , smut and maybe a bit of angst also a couple of imagines with the reader being a litt...
10.2K 279 11
[Lydia Martin 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐂] 𝐎𝐂 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 ➢ 𝐉𝐚𝐱 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 ~ ✍🏼 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 ~ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑𝐚 ~ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑𝐛...