Newsies Preferences, Imagines...

By SubjectA27

Self explanatory, message me if you have anything. I basically do anything and everything. I will do the foll... More

How you meet
Your Job
Your First Date
Headcanon #1
Favorite Band (modern)
Favorite Panic! At The Disco Song
Favorite Musical
Headcanon #2
Nicknames
A/N Important! Please read!
Your Newsie Sibling
You Get Sick
Your Couples Halloween Costume
Your Pet
Holy Crap!
Favorite Disney Movie
He Yells at You
Their Instruments in Drum Corps
Help!
Blink Catch-up
What the Other Newsies Call You
I Have Questions
How?
You Make Up
Reaction to You Being Hurt by the Delancys
Mush Catch-up
Hello
How To Get Him To Smile
Guys!
Crutchie!!!
1.02K!
You Run Away
Another Crutchie Appreciation Chapter
When He Realized He Really Loved You
Imagine #1
He Hears You Sing for the First Time
I Love You Guys! Plus I'm Screaming!
His Favorite Showtune
Platonic Requested Andrew Keenan-Bolger
Requests?
They Have a Nightmare Part A1
Aloha
They Have a Nightmare Part A2
Explaining Fansies to the Boys
Announcement!
Nightmares Part B1
Happy Halloween!
Nightmares Part B2
His favorite thing to do at Christmas
New Years
Elmer Catch-up
I Was Tagged
Bumlets catch up
I Need a Favor
Valentine's Day
Jack Kelly
SHE'S ALIVE!
How You Met Bumlets
Heyo
Quick Question
Face Reveal
Spooky Sunday

When He Sees Me

1.1K 8 15
By SubjectA27

Hi y'all. So, my school has the Sadie Hawkins Dance comin' up and a friend of mine and I are going to go as strictly friends so we can make fun of the other people who are actually "dating" and for the food. Plus we had nothing better to do. But I kind of want to ask my long-time crush because I've had some really nice conversations with him but I'm scared that if I ask him he won't talk to me ever again. I feel like Dawn from Waitress, I want to put myself out there but I'm too scared of rejection. I mean it will be a cold day in hell when my crush, let's just call him Cello, even thinks about liking me back. And even if he did, I'm scared of what that would mean. Right now I'm being bullied by his friends and he doesn't seem okay with it and when he knows about it stops them and apologizes for them but it's really bad and they won't leave me alone. Bullying is why I started writing in the first place and the fact that it has gotten worse is stressing me out. That and the fact that I'm so confused about who I like, and if he likes me back. I find myself​ anxious about every school day and I thank God that today was Friday because I got shoved against a locker in the hall, had an upperclassman scratch me with a pencil so hard I bled, got elbowed in the back multiple times and was bullied at lunch, again. I have wonderful supportive friends who try and protect me but I tell them that I can handle myself and that it doesn't bug me because I hate relying on someone else and I feel like a burden. I'm ​really confused and anxious and I just feel so lost right now. What am I supposed to do? I don't want to let down my friend but I really like Cello, but his friends are jerks and won't stop bullying me. I really wish I could disappear or read minds because either of those would make this all a whole lot easier and make me less anxious. Now I always have this little churning pit of anxiety in my stomach and it's making it hard for me to focus and write well. I'm really sorry.

I'm really sorry for unloading on you guys but I feel safe with you all, like I know you guys care. Next preference should be coming soon! Love you cinnamon rolls!💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 431 20
Requests are currently closed. Mainly x reader and ship oneshots, but I'll do headcanons too. No smut. Enjoy!
59.1K 1.2K 17
**COMPLETE** "I didn't catch your name." "I didn't seem to drop it." Spot Conlon's rebelliou...
64.1K 477 32
I'm proud to present that the new cover is by @-mushmetmelastnight- IlyyyπŸ₯ΊπŸ’•πŸ’• just some preferences about the newsies (92) cast :) I don't know the...
2.3K 50 11
Short stories I wrote with inspiration from Newsies the Musical. They aren't polished or well-crafted, but I love them anyway. My best friend really...