I Luv It(On Hold)

By kaylaandre

August Alsina is the hottest singer out right now, but what y'all don't see is the woman who holds him down b... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter eleven

6.4K 242 15
By kaylaandre

Mariah

As I sat in my home, trying to get some work done before I started my day. Aug is out of town, doing shows, but he was supposed to home today.

I ain’t even had time to focus on my work too much because my mom and aunt have been so damn determined to get this damn wedding together, they ain’t even let me sleep.

I be feeling like the man when I walk through

Ain’t stunting what you saying when I walk through

I got all these hoes staring when I walk through

I done made a few bands when I walk through

Watch me, watch me, hey, watch me walk through

I done made a few bands when I walk through

“Hello” I answered my phone, just knowing it had to be my mother. I continued to work on the paperwork that stood before me.

“Ri?”Trey spoke.

“You know Aug would beat both of our asses if he knew you were calling me!” I reminded his ass. I haven’t talked to Trey since Aug stopped fucking with him.

“I know, but I need to talk to you right now about some shit.” He sighed. Being myself, I couldn’t say no to him. I mean he was my “brother” at one time.

“Trey what is it?” I asked, placing my pen down and sitting back in my chair.

“Can I come over today? This shit with Aug is getting to be too much.” He complained.

“Fuck no!” I hollered. “You know damn well you can’t come to where Aug lay his head. I’ll meet you at Zaxby's in an hour.” I came up with a compromise.

“Iight Mamas. I’ma be there.”

“And Trey…….” I stopped him before he hung up.

“Yea?”

“I swear to god if you wasting my time…..” I dragged out my words.

“I promise you that I’m not.” He assured me.

“Iight. I’ll see you in an hour.” I sighed.

“Ok. Love you Ri.”

I took a deep breath. “Yea Trey, I love you too.” I hung up my phone, and threw my phone down on my desk.

I mean this shit with Aug and Trey is getting to be too much. Aug acts like it ain’t shit to  him, and Trey want to know what the deal is. Hell Aug ain’t even tell me everything what’s going on with that.

I went back to my work, trying to see how I was gonna sell this over-priced ass two-bedroom. My mind kept slipping and I can’t even concentrate on this work. I got up and headed to my room to get ready.

I be feeling like the man when I walk through

Ain’t stunting what you saying when I walk through

I got all these hoes staring when I walk through

I done made a few bands when I walk through

Watch me, watch me, hey, watch me walk through

I done made a few bands when I walk through

“Hello Adele!” I answered, seeing my mother’s face on the screen.

“Hey, I just wanted to make sure you were up. You know we going look at wedding venues today. I just got off the phone with them people at the Hyatt. I think their place is nice. They got all kinds of stuff in there, and they can fit like 1500 people girl.” She raved over the room.

“That sounds nice Ma, but you know dogg-on well that Aug don’t want that many people at the wedding. I barely got him to agree to 275.” I reminded her about how Aug was.

“Yea, I know. I’m just so excited. Like your wedding about to be the best wedding New Orleans has ever seen.” I heard her clap her hands in the background.

“Ohkay Mother. So what are you wearing?” I changed the subject as I stepped into my closet.

“Girl I just got on this white sundress and some wedges.” She cheered. I swear my mother just be too happy.

“Ma, my clothes getting tight.” I sighed as I bypassed my tight sundresses.

“Girl, that’s all the food you be eating.” She threw shade. I can’t lie, I have been eating a lot, but my mother ain’t had to put that in my face.

“Bye! I don’t eat all of that. I just don’t be having time to do all of that stuff.” I picked out a flowy hot pink sundress that was just tight around my breast.

“Tell me anything.” She sighed. “Look Ri, I’m getting some other things together for your wedding, so be ready. I got a driver, so I’m coming in about an hour of two.”

“Ohkay Ma. See you.” I laughed and hung up.

After thirty minutes of getting myself together, I was finally on my way to meet Trey and see what he had to understand. I knew I was gonna be a lil late, but he had no choice, but to wait since he wanted to talk to me. My real question was why the fuck was he in New Orleans anyways. I know damn well he ain’t got no shows down here because I would’ve heard about it.

I pulled my car into the parking lot and parked right in front of the door. Stepping out in my Michael Kors sandals and short ass pink sundress, I felt simple, but fine ass hell. I walked inside of the building and saw Trey sitting in the corner. I went to  order my food and sat down by him.

Trey stood up and hugged me when I got to the table. “Hey Sis!” He spoke.

“Hey Trey.” I sat down and prepared myself.

“Iight so look I just wanted to say whatever is going on with Aug and I, you still my lil sister.” He spoke as soon as he sat down.

“Yea, I get it, but what you got to realize is August is my future husband. I’m not about to disrespect him by continuing a relationship with you.” I took a sip of my drink as the lady brought our food to us.

“Thanks.” Trey smiled at her, and she damn near melted.

“No problem, you just let me know what you need.” She put on this big ass Kool-Aid smile, before walking away.

“Women today, baby I tell you.” I shook my head and dipped my chicken in the sauce.

“Yea, they be extra.” He laughed.

“So what happened because Aug ain’t telling me.” I asked, never stopping from eating.

“I’ma let you hear it from him. I think the whole situation is bullshit. Like he running round saying I was acting different on some shit, but it’s all good tho.” He took a bite of his chicken.

“I believe this shit is some bullshit too because y’all was close as fuck, now Aug ain’t fucking with you, and you lowkey ain’t fucking with him.” I rolled my eyes. “This sauce is the shit!” I dipped some fries in the creamy sauce before I shoved them in my mouth.

“Yea, I see you over there tearing them up and shit.” He laughed.

“Boy fuck you!” I wiped my mouth and pushed him. “Trey, I just want y’all to talk this out. I mean hell y’all still following each other.” I pointed to my phone.

“I ain’t for talking to him right now.” He motioned with his hand.

“Well what the fuck am I here for?” I got offended. Why would he risk me getting into it with August if he ain’t want squash shit.

“I want to make sure you understand I don’t have no problems with you.” He shrugged.

“You not getting the fact that you have a problem with my man, not my friend. Like I said, it’s not like I can just be like fuck what Aug gotta say.” I put the last piece of my chicken into my mouth.

Trey didn’t speak for a lil while, like he was trying to think. “I get what you saying. This beef is…..”

“No, y’all ain’t beefin’. You are still alive, so y’all ain’t got beef. Y’all just not fucking with each other.” I informed him.

“Yea, it’s whatever tho.” He sat up in his chair.

“Look I got to go.” I wiped my hands and stood up, grabbing my purse.

“Iight, Ima see you later.” He stood up and hugged me before I started to walk away.

“And Trey what are you down here for anyways?” I paused and looked back at him.

“I came to see one of my girls.” He laughed.

“I bet I know who!” I laughed and walked out.

I pressed the buttons to unlock the doors of my car when I heard someone calling my name. I ain’t feel like turning around, so I kept walking.

“Mariah!” The person came closer. I finally turned around.

“Kevin!” I was shocked.I would’ve turned around if I knew it was Gates.

“Girl I know you heard me calling you!” He shook his head and hugged me.

“I swear I didn’t.” I lied as we both pulled away. “You know I be in my own lil world.” I laughed.

“I ain’t heard from you in a long time no.” His voice softened, like he was in the process of spitting game. I can’t like everything about Gates made me wet, but I’m with Aug and he’s where I wanna be.

“Yea, but you play too many games for me.” I spoke honestly.

“No, I just got caught up.” He smirked. “I’m all good now tho. What’s up with us tho?” He came closer.

“There is no us.” I lifted up my hand,showing my ring.

“Damn, who you with that got you that?” He grabbed my hand to look at my ring.

“Aug!” I smiled, proudly.

“Man, you got with him!” He laughed. “And you say I play too many games.” He laughed harder.

“I don’t get what you find so funny.” I flipped my hair, getting a little aggravated.

“Nothing baby girl. As long as you are happy, we all good.” He was still laughing.

“Whatever Kevin. I’m about to go.” I turned around and opened my door.

“Wait Ri.” He held my arm. I turned around to look at him. “I ain’t mean nothing bad. I was just shocked that you were with a player, after you hinted at the fact that I was one.” He pulled my body to him.

“Yea, whatever Kevin. I’m about to go.” I turned around and got into my car.

“I’ma call you.” He put his hand on my door to close it, but I stopped him.

“Don’t you see I’m engaged?” I held up my hand again.

“Yea, I know, but I know you gonna need me. See you love.” He closed my door. I swear, niggas ain’t got no respect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 19.4K 32
Everyone loves August Alsina. He's the hottest guy in Atlanta , Georgia and every girl wants a piece of him including Brooklyn. Someone from the past...
130K 5.8K 35
August Alsina (rapper) and Amber Riley (entrepreneur) have a five year old daughter named Aaliyah. August is dating model Vanessa Washington, doesn't...
188K 5.8K 24
At central high school there's this popular boy named August alsina all the girls love him but then a bet is made to go out with the nerd of high sch...
14.5K 448 37
She's just a girl from Chicago, IL, and he's August Alsina. They meet at club Climax where she works as a bartender. He wants her, but she has a man...