ALPHA LYSIAS

Por Giavannih

Athena, a ruthless werewolf assassin who doesn't believe in mates is sent out to do a special mission by her... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Prologue
THE ALPHA SERIES ??

Chapter 27

3.4K 138 30
Por Giavannih

"Please moon! I don't want to lose my baby," I whimper cradling my belly.

"You will not lose him," Adamaris voice cracks trying to reassure me that everything will be okay, but I can see deep within her purple eyes, she isn't as confident. However, my mind is far from focusing on that only catching on onto what she just said, "Him?," I mumble stunned.

"Yes goddess you're carrying a boy. I felt him as soon as I touched your stomach."

Before I even had the time to register my baby's gender. A loud thud is heard from behind us. Lysias is on the ground wincing in pain. A huge cut across his rips, instinctively I slowly get up, Adamaris helping me in the process. No matter how much pain I'm currently experiencing right now, my mate needs me and I will be there.

"You're wicked," Alyja angrily spats while glaring at Odysseus.

"Oh you haven't seen my wrath yet goddess. At least Athena can fight, but you were always the weak one," Odysseus chuckles.

"Alyja-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Alyja runs towards Odysseus, pure anger within her eyes. As I help Lysias up, I can't help, but admire my sister's change of color in her irises. Pure icy blue takes over her silvery-blue eyes. Within her eyes, shows the power of her ice powers. She jumps on Odysseus biting his arm throwing him against the wall. He hits harshly, but immediately stands back up and this time grabs Alyja by her tail throwing her across the field.

"No!"

Before she crashed against a building, alpha Luka notices the deadly act that's about to occur and runs towards Alyja's rescue. Instead of the wall breaking her fall. Alpha Luka jumps up in the air just in time before she hit. The both of them tumbling down on the ground together.

"Y-You're bleeding," Lysias murmurs. I let out a screech feeling tremendous pain strike from my bottom abdomen. Lysias is on time to grab me from completely falling to the ground.

"We must take her to the hospital now," alpha Edon worriedly says.

"You're going to die along with that child," Odysseus threatens as he grits his teeth.

Something catches my attention as I look down at my hands. A yellowish energy is forming within my palms. At the same time I feel a unbearable itch as it grows brighter. Everyone else sees this unexplainable energy within my hands probably clueless about it as I am. Out of the blue, a beam of light takes over the entire place blinding us all from how bright it is.

We all uncover our eyes as soon as this beam of light reduces. My mouth parting at the sight of what's in front of me.

An Angela stands right in front of us all slowly standing up from the ground. Her beautiful breathtaking white wings expanding as she stands up showing such intimidation of strength and authority. I've heard about Angelas and Angelos before by numerous wolfs and she-wolves, but I've never seen let alone met one before. They're world is completely kept away from ours due to differences and way of living.

We're all stunned by such a presence including Odysseus. This Angela has her white eyes fixated on me as she steps towards me. I watch her warily unable to move cradling my stomach from the cramps I'm feeling.

Lysias steps in front of me barricading me from her. She comes to a halt her white eyes on midnight black ones motioning him to step aside. Shockingly, he does as she commands giving her full access to me. She steps forward here eyes averting away from mine sliding her focus down to my abdomen. She raises her hand up placing it on top of my stomach. Still staying frozen, I watch her every move observing what she's doing.

Within seconds, my cramping along with excruciating pain disappears including the throbbing feel from my back. It's as if I never struck the tree in the first place. I even feel a kick inside my stomach as this Angela removes her hand from me.

"H-He kicked," I mumble completely baffled by the entire experience.

"H-how?," I breathe.

"Goddess Azra."

And with that said she flaps her white wings flying into the air disappearing within seconds a beam of light appearing like a star in the dark sky.

"Destroy Odysseus," a soft voice mind links me. I have no idea who's voice this belongs to or where it's coming from, but I don't question it automatically agreeing with it's request.

I step away from Lysias looking up to the dark sky closing my eyes, "I'm Athena, Goddess of Fire and I command all elements to unite!," I firmly say spreading my arms on my sides. A red lightning strikes down to the ground from the sky brightening the entire world a burgundy color.

With that I feel a powerful energy taking over my entire being feeling a shift approaching I've never felt before. I clench my fists feeling the overbearing power rise within my spirit as I open my arms wider, fire exiting out of my body within a blink of an eye.

Fire continues to exit out of my body as the ground starts to shake form beneath me. Everyone else around me starts wobbling from the shakiness. Odysseus's black eyes are wide staring at the huge fire orb that is slowly breaking out of the ground rising up in the air just like I'm commanding it to do. My eyes are closed as I raise my arms slowly, the fire orb following my movement. All of my fire is going inside the orb fueling it.

As the orb is fully out of the ground completely fueled by fire and electricity. My eyes open feeling power take over my eyes tremendously improving my sight. My vision being better than ever before.

"Y-You're eyes are red," Odysseus gasps fear appearing on his dark facial expression.

"You're dead!," I say before rising up into the air. How I did that, I have no idea, but what I do know is such knowledge is running through my head almost as if someone from the beyond is guiding me through each step.

I let out a scream of power as I feel myself shifting, fire covering my entire being in shape of a Phoenix.

"Oh my moon," Alyja breathes stunned as everyone else watches warily not daring to say a word probably for the first time experiencing such a historical event before their eyes.

"You ain't shit," Odysseus shouts gritting his teeth.

Fire explodes out of my body staying more leveled than ever before. I glance over at Lysias seeing how stunned he is staring directly at me, adoration swirling within his irises. My eyes avert from his handsome face down to his pocket where the golden dagger is being held in. Commanding the knife to come to me with my mind, it rises up on his own away from my mate and immediately flies to my hand within seconds.

Lysias glances at his pocket and at me confused on what just happened. I observe the dagger seeing my reflection. Just like Ida once's showed me, here I am in my truest form hardly recognizing myself knowing it is me. Such knowledge, intelligence, maturity, and wisdom is now a part of me. A sense of leadership for my world is now felt and naturally I claim it as my duty.

My red eyes locks with Odysseus, a mischievous smirk forming on my lips enjoying the sudden fear he is currently showing me.

"This is for my parents and all of the souls you harmed.. this is my world and you will be executed from it no longer harming anyone else ever again."

With that said, I throw the orb towards Odysseus as well as send the golden dagger flying within the orb watching in slow motion as it strikes Odysseus right in the heart. The orb sucks in Odysseus burning him alive as the poison within the dagger runs through his veins black lines showing through his skin. He growls in pain looking for ways to exit the orb, but miserably fails to do so.

One last shout from him and the orb erupts disappearing alpha Odysseus forever. The only thing falling down on the ground is the golden dagger, black blood staining it. Slowly coming down from the air, my feet land on the dirt feeling my fire decrease as well as myself shifting back to myself. Lysias takes steps towards me his midnight black eyes glued to mine.

"You did it, you destroyed him," Lysias says.

"The war is over," I smile relieved that everything is all over with being able to move on with my life and do my duties as a mother and goddess.

-
-

It's been a week since the war and my eyes still remain red no sign of it shifting back to my grey ones. Lysias is currently on the phone with alpha Edon trying to get some information about my current state.

"Alright, thanks Edon," Lysias says before hanging up the phone.

He takes a seat next to me his hands laying on my knee as I warily watch him waiting for what was said on the phone.

"What did alpha Edon say?," I hastily say no longer being able to be patient.

"He said once a goddess transforms into their truest form and accepted their destiny as one, this is your permanent eye color since your the goddess of fire."

I take a moment to absorb the information into my mind understanding the transformation of being a goddess.

"I find you more attractive if that helps," Lysias chuckles.

I playfully slap his arm, the both of us chuckling together. However, we stop hearing a knock on the door. Lysias raises a dark brow at me knowing we aren't expecting anyone to show up today. I shrug my shoulders letting him know that I have no idea who it could be.

Lysias gets up from the couch walking towards the door opening it wide enough for me to see who stands in front of my mate.

A tall man around Lysias height with the palest skin I've ever seen with long platinum blonde hair perfectly straitened down stands casually on our door step. However, that's not was has me staring, it's his icy baby blue bright eyes that look completely out of this world, but then again this isn't the first time I've seen rare eye colors.

"Azure, What brings you here?," Lysias creases his brows weirded out by this Azure wolf.

"My mother sent me for the goddess of ice and I was told she resides here."

"Why does your mother want with my sister?," I sternly say standing up from the couch.

"Goddess of Fire, what a pleasure to meet you. I'm Azure, Luka's older sibling," Azure utters extending his hand to me which Lysias swats away.

"Nice to meet you Azure, but you still haven't answered me."

"My mother is severely ill and would like for the goddess of ice to freeze her body. Go figure," he blankly says. Lysias and I crease our brows together not at all understanding such an odd request.

"Luka hasn't mentioned to me about his mother being ill," Lysias adds looking confused.

"Well my dear baby brother doesn't mention a lot of things what can I say," he replies as he shrugs. Suddenly, footsteps are heard stomping downstairs until they close in closer to where we are.

"Athena, have you seen my-"

Alyja stops as her eyes lock with Azure. Since the war, a week ago, she's been acting so different from her usual self. However, I decided not to question her blaming it on her hormones. After all she's a teen.

"Goddess," Azure breathes intently looking at her.

"H-Hi," Alyja mumbles confusedly glancing at all of us.

"My mother is ill and needs your help."

"My help? In doing what?," she confusedly questions.

"Freezing her body."

"Freezing her body?! How am I suppose to do that?," she furrows her brows seeming more confused than ever.

"Please, Luka is devastated by this. I am sure you'll do it for him won't you?," Azure solemnly says while smirking at Alyja. Lysias and I glance at each other clueless about what Azure just said.

Why would my sister care for alpha Luka?

As soon as those words left Azure's lips. Alyja freezes nervously glancing at Lysias and I. I furrow my dark brows by this odd behavior no longer being able to hold back my curiosity.

"What's going on Alyja? Is there something you're hiding from me?," I firmly say crossing my arms across my chest.

Alyja locks eyes with me fidgeting with her fingers as she averts her focus down to the floor letting out a deep breathe before she raises her gaze on me.

"Luka is my mate."

This is the last chapter for Alpha Lysias guys. In this chapter a new species "Angelas" and "Angelos" was introduced. You guys will know what a Angela and a Angelo is and more of their world as the series goes on.

So follow me on Instagram or on here in order to know when I'll be publishing more books of the alpha series.

Also, as some of you may already caught on, Alpha Luka is the second book in the alpha series.

The second book will be in Alyja, the ice goddess pov.

Also, the third book and so on of the alpha series will be books you can read alone with out needing to read the others. And to be honest, the second book can be read alone too without reading this book first. However, this book is the introduction to the entire alpha series, historical events, and goddesses, so entirely up to you. Just know characters will be making appearances in each other books.

Giavanni ❤️

Next chapter is the prologue!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

131K 4.9K 38
Book #1 of the Alpha tetralogy. Can be read as a STAND-ALONE. •-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-• Alpha Dellilio Rupen, the deadly Lycan wolf...
36K 1K 24
* Sutton's breath caught, almost like the room was suffocating her and the most intoxicating amazing smell flooded her nose the room became smaller w...
6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
774K 20K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...