Legit five

By Kdogg6417

This is about a girl named Annabelle Hood she is from America, what happens when she's gets a letter from Hog... More

Legit five
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors note
Chapter 24
Whoops !
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors note !!!!!!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Letters !!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chpater 46
Letters 2
Authors note/important
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Letters 3
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Nothing related to this story
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Letters 4
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Ranting
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Letters 4/mini storyish ?
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100 !!
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapeter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Zayn Malik
Chapter 110
17 years
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Epilogue
The Wedding
Epilouge 2
The End
Doug Longbottom

Chapter 32

181 6 2
By Kdogg6417

Annabelle had an amazing summer, even breaking her arm couldn't even make it worse. Well, it's that time again and now she and Thomas were back at Weasly's house. She and Ginny got closer. Ron and Annabelle still make fun of each other like there's no tomorrow.

Flashback:

Annabelle and Thomas just entered the house after Mr. Weasly picked them up and Ron was the first to greet them.

" Hey Thomas " exclaimed Ron.

" Hey Ron " replied Thomas with the same amount of enthusiasm and bro hugged. Then Ron turned to Annabelle.

" Your still blonde " greeted Ron.

" Your still ginger " Annabelle greeted back. The Weasly twins started laughing then Ginny, and then everyone else.

Flashback over

Anyways now everyone was sleeping, Annabelle was sharing Ginny's room with Ginny. She was in a light sleep when she felt someone shake her. She woke up to see Fred, George, and Ron were standing over her, so she sat up to show that they had her attention.

" What are you doing ? " asked/ whispered Annabelle rubbing her eyes.

" We're gonna go get Harry, come on ! " said Ron, just to be shushed by Fred.

" How are we gonna do that ? " whispered/ asked Annabelle

" Just get dressed, we'll show you " whispered George and then the boys left. Annabelle looked at the the sleeping form of Ginny. " phew " thought Annabelle that they didn't wake Ginny up accidentally She quickly got dressed and went to join the boys. When she found the boys, without warning George grabbed her hand and pulled her outside. Mr. Weasly's car was outside, it was a Blue Ford Anglia.

" Get in ! " urged Fred, as he pushed Annabelle into the car.

" What are we doing ? " asked Annabelle.

" You'll see " said Ron as he slipped in the passenger seat in the front. Fred took drivers seat, and George sat next to Annabelle in the back. Fred started the engine, clicked a button and the car turned invisible ! Fred then pulled a lever and they were in the air, they were flying !

" Since when can this car fly ? " asked Annabelle.

" Dad " answered all three of them. Annabelle understood, Mr.Weasly was always taking apart muggle items and putting some charm on them before putting it back together.

" So where are we going ? " asked Annabelle,

" To Harry's of course " coursed the twins.

" Does he know we're coming ? " questioned Annabelle.

" Nope " replied Ron. Annabelle smiled. This was going to be a very interesting night

---

Earlier that day, Harry's Uncle Vernon put bars on his window to prevent him from going back to Hogwarts. A house-elf named Dobby had gotten him in trouble by making Aunt Petunia's cake fall on top of Vernon's boss's wife. Harry was sure he was never going to be able to see his friends again. That night it was an ordinary night until he heard a motor running, ' who could be driving this late at night ' Harry asked himself. He got out of bed, out in his rounded glasses and looked out the window, at first he saw something that looked like a shooting star, as it was getting closer it turned out to be a pair of head lights ! The car was directly next to his window, Harry peered through the bars and recognized the smiling faces of Annabelle, George, Fred, and Ron.

" Hiya Harry," said Ron.

" Ron! " Harry breathed " Fred, George, Bells? What are you all doing here? "

" Rescuing you of course " began Annabelle, " Now come on ! Get your trunk! "

Harry packed his stuff frantically, Ron snapped a hook onto the bars.

" You better stand back " warned Ron. Harry backed up and watched as Fred put the car in reverse and drive the other direction, the bars broke clean off, Harry put his trunk in the trunk.

" POTTER ! " a very angry voiced yelled. It was Harry's, Uncle Vernon!

" Come on ! Hurry up ! " urged Annabelle as Harry handed her Hedwig. The door in Harry's room burst open and a purple face Vernon rushed in.

" Petunia! HE'S ESCAPING " roared Vernon, Harry jumped from his window into the car but, Vernon grabbed Harry's leg and had a very tight grip on it, trying to pull him back in.

" Let go of me ! " said Harry.

" Oh no, you don't! You and that bloody pigeon aren't going anywhere ! " roared Vernon.

" Get off ! " said Harry, Annabelle, and George had Harry's arms and were trying to pull him into the car.

" Drive! " Ron yelled to Fred, Fred reversed the car and pulled away, Harry was safely in the car, but Vernon fell out of the window and into bushes, starring at the car with his mouth in the perfect O.

" See you next summer! " Harry called from the car, the twins roared with laughter,

" By the way Harry, Happy Birthday ! " said Ron.

" Oh yes! Happy Birthday Harry ! " chirped Annabelle. While they were driving Harry told them about Dobby. They flew the all night, Annabelle fell asleep her head dropped on Harry's shoulder, Harry's ears went red but he didn't push her off. The sun was just starting to rise when Annabelle woke up, everyone was still awake but clearly tired, Fred started to lower the car until they smoothly hit the ground, the Burrow was right in front of them. Harry gawked at the sight if the house, it was strange but very cool. Quietly they got out of the car careful not to make a sound. Mrs. Weasly was a kind women but, she can be very strict and scary sometimes. They snuck in as quiet as possible. Harry was amazed at the sight of the home, there was a pan being cleaned magically and a blanket wing knit on its own. The Weasly boys had started to eat muffins that were on the table.

" It's not much " began Ron with a mouth full of muffin, " But it's home "

" I think it's brilliant," said Harry. Suddenly Mrs. Weasly appeared out of nowhere, it was clear she was not in a cheerful mood.

" Where have you been !? " she asked, Fred and George's eyes widen in fear, they put the muffins they were eating behind their backs . " Harry ! How nice it is to see you dear " said Mrs. Weasly with a big smile on her face, she turned her attention back to her sons and Annabelle. { Annabelle's Around a lot so she is like a daughter so sometimes Mrs. Weasly yells at her }

" Beds empty! No note! You could have died! You could have been seen ! " said Mrs. Weasly.

" They were starving him mum, they put bars on his window " said Ron.

" Well you best hope I don't put bars in your window Ronald Weasly " Mrs. Weasly turned toward Harry.

" Come on dear, time for a spot of breakfast " she said in a more cheerful tone. They all followed her to the table, she started to serve breakfast to them. Soon Percy and Thomas came down, Thomas raised an eyebrow at Annabelle when he saw Harry so she mouthed back she'll explain later. While Percy didn't question the fact Harry was here. Without noticing Harry was there, Ginny came down the stairs in her pajamas.

" Mummy have you seen my jumper ? " asked Ginny.

" Yes, dear. it was on the cat " replied Mrs. Weasly. Ginny saw Harry at the table, her eyes widen in embarrassment, the look on Ginny's face reminded Annabelle of Neville, when he gets embarrassed his eyes would widen like Ginny's.

" Hello " greeted Harry. Ginny slowly backed away from the table and then ran back up the stairs. Fred and George snickered.

" What did I do? " Questioned Harry.

" Ginny, she's been talking about you all summer, been annoying really " said Ron.

" Morning Weasleys and Annabelle and Thomas " called Mr. Weasly from outside

" Morning Dad !" coursed the Weasleys " Hello Mr. Weasly " greeted Annabelle and Thomas.

" What a night! 9 raids! " Mr. Weasly exclaimed.

" Raids ? " asked Harry.

" Dad works in the Ministry of Magic, the misuse of Muggle Artifacts office " explained Ron, " Dad loves Muggles, he think there fascinating " { Mr. Weasly also asked the Hood twins about Muggles since they were muggle-born. } Mr. Weasly sat down,

" And who are you ? " he asked Harry.

" I'm Harry sir, Harry Potter " said Harry.

" Good lord are you really ? " he asked. Harry nodded. " Well Ron told us all about you of course, when did he get here ? " asked Mr.Weasly

" This morning," said Mrs. Weasly, " Your sons and Annabelle flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night "

" Did you really ? " asked Mr. Weasly " How did it go ? " they all started to talk at once until Mrs. Weasly slapped him on the arm. " I mean. that was very wrong of you boys and Annabelle, very wrong of you " corrected Mr. Weasly

" Now Harry, you know all about Muggles. Tell me what is exactly is the function of a rubber duck ? " asked Mr. Weasly.

" Oh umm " began Harry. There was screech outside,

" That'll be Errol with the post," said Mrs. Weasly. Errol was the family owl. Errol was flying towards them but crashed into the window that was closed.

" Fetch it Percy will you please," said Mrs. Weasly. Percy got up and walked toward the window.

" He always doing that "said Ron as Percy got the letters. " Oh look it's our Hogwarts letter " he said while opening it. " And they sent Harry's as well " Percy handed everyone their letters, containing their list for school.

"This won't come cheap mum, spell books are very expensive " said Fred.

" We'll manage " answered Mrs. Weasly. " There's only one place we're going to get this all... Diagonal Alley."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 61.1K 54
Annabelle Blackburn had accepted the fact her parents would never allow her to attend Hogwarts School of Wizardry. But an unexpected visit at her hom...
19K 380 19
Their love wasnt always, first year was when they hated each other but as they grew, their love grew too. This is their first year at Hogwarts all c...
9.6K 411 31
your a slytherin, he's a gryfindoor, but you both can't get caught! you and Neville were somewhat friends but this year you are much closer (year thr...
275 24 27
"Are y'all sisters?" ~Year 1 ✨ In which two Lupin girls, or so they thought go to Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry for the first time. Bu...