Rumplestiltskin and Ellie's S...

By TheGirlWithAllTrades

More

Authors note
How it all started
Regina
The Dark One
Stories
Author's Note (Important)

The Deal is Struck

601 14 3
By TheGirlWithAllTrades

After that day in the dressing room I never let Snow out of my sight. Even when we were in the carriage riding to the palace I made sure that Snow was sitting next to me the whole way. I was just so shocked when I heard what Regina said. But I promised myself that I would find out why she wanted to kill Snow. But I had to give it to Regina she hid her hate pretty well. She smiled at Snow and my father the whole way; But I still felt the anger radiating from her. When we got to the palace Regina's mother kept looking around at the palace with a disapproving look. It was as if she had lived in a place ten times better. It made me sick.

A few days later the wedding took place in our palace courtyard. Of course my father made sure that it was all extravagant. I made sure that I left right after the ceremony with Snow at my side. I wasn't about to celebrate the wedding of a stepmother who was probably using my father and trying to kill my sister. I wasn't about to stick around. Snow was no fool; she knew that something was wrong. After the ceremony she asked me. But I just couldn't tell her; she was to young. I just told her that I'd tell her when she was older. But she still wasn't convinced. "I know you Ellie. Something is wrong and I want to know NOW." Snow said with so much anger I was surprised that she didn't lash out. I had never seen her this way; ever. "Snow calm down." I said with as much calmness as I could. "CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN? I'M COMPLETELY CALM!'' she said yelling like a lunatic.

"Yea Snow I can see that." I said. But that just set her off even more; "First you don't tell me that you and mom are all magicky and now you don't tell me about... well .....something." Snow was really starting to get on my nerves. I'm trying to protect her for God's sake. "Snow if you don't calm down right now I'll tell father that you told me that Regina and Daniel were together." I said threateningly. Snow looked at me and her anger was replaced by fear. "No Ellie please. Father would kill me. If he knew that he'd get Regina in trouble too. I couldn't do that to her, that's heartless." she said giving me a sad look.

Snow wasn't making this easy. If I told her about Regina that would put her in danger, and if I let her go on thinking Regina is her friend then that would allow Regina to get close to her which would also put her in danger. "Snow I'm going to tell you something." Snow then looked interested. "Well at least you're going to tell me something now. What is it?' Well I guess there was no turning back now. "Okay. but Snow this is something that you can't tell anyone about." Snow nodded her head in undertanding. "Okay the thing is, I don't trust Regina." Snow looked shocked. "But she saved my life and she's marrying father. How could we not trust our own stepmother?" said Snow questioningly. Well it was time to tell her. I had to do it. But I was still worried. "Okay Snow on the day that Regina was trying on her dress I heard her say...." and then our "stepmother" came in and told us that we should come back. I looked at her menacingly. Snow looked at me puzzled, proably wondering what I was going to say and then we let Regina lead us back to the reception.

After the wedding time went on. Snow never asked me about what I was going to say about Regina. Maybe she had forgotten; or maybe she just diddn't want to bring it up. Whatever it was we predended like the conversation never happened. But I still was near her most of the time. I still didn't trust Regina and I wasn't about to let her be alone with Snow. But as I said time went on. Me and Snow grew up. Eventually she turned 12 and then I turned 15. Things were going okay. Or as okay as it can get when you have a psychotic stepmother. But I just couldn't figure out though, why Regina said that she wanted to kill Snow. It didn't make sense. But then I figured it out; and the day I figured it out was the last day I would ever see my family again.

It started out as a normal day. Me and Snow and father and Regina eating breakfast, Snow begging my father to go out to the country to ride horses, Regina shooting my father a look that abviously said no. Just a normal day in the world. Except that day Regina decided to go out riding, which made Snow pretty mad by the look of her aura and her face. So Regina would be gone. I breathed a sigh of relief. I wouldn't have to watch Snow as closely today. But then I got an idea; what if I could go into Regina's room and find her diary? I saw her writing in it from time to time, but never thought much of it. What if she had wrote something in there about why she wanted to kill Snow. The plan was brilliant; I just had to wait until Regina was out of the palace. Finally, I would learn everything that I needed to know about her.

Right when Regina had left the palace I told Snow that I was going to my room and stormed upstairs to Regina's room. Surprisingly there were no guards but that was all the better. I opened the doors quietly and went inside. I then felt a huge force of magic being blown out at me and it was so powerful I almost fell over. Had Regina been practicing magic? That would be a big problem. I regained my balance and I tried to feel where the magic was coming from. It looked like it was coming from a big wardrobe right next to her bed. I went over to it and felt that the strongest magic in the room was at the top of the wardrobe. So I opened it up and the magic almost made me fall over, again! I could tell that there was very powerful magic in that wardrobe and that the diary was probably what was hidden inside. I smiled. Even this difficult magic would be easy to break. So I concentrated all my power on the top of the wardrobe and just released it. This time I really was blown back and I hit the wall all the way on the other side of the room. " Ouch." I said while rubbing my head. "I really need to practice magic more." I thought to myself. But that would have to happen later. I got up and walked over to the wardrobe. I opened up the top and the diary was sticking right out of it. I opened up to the day when we got home from the country. The day before the weddiing.

Dear diary,

I just got back back from our house and the wedding of me and Leopold is tomorrw. I am dreading it like you couldn't imagine. If I could I'd run away but my mother would kill me; literally. And I'll tell you who I'm going to kill; Snow White. She did this to Daniel. She killed him. I specifically told her not to tell my mother, but she did and then just when we were about to run away together and get married; she comes and rips out his heart. I'll never forgive her, ever. Nor will I forgive my mother. But she's been making it up to me by teaching me magic. It's harder than I thought but she still says that I am a natural at it. Once I perfect it I'm going after her.

And then I flipped the pages to the most recent one.

Dear diary,

I can't seem to Snow. Her sister is always around her and mother says that she feels a great aura of magic around her. Although I don't believe that, I still won't kill Snow White in front of her. I might have to kill them both. Mother helped me put a spell over my wardrobe so that no one will see this diary. She said no one will be able to get to it. Since I can't get to Snow White mother decided to help me with my magic tomorrow. I will tell the king that I am going riding. I will soon be rid of Snow White and when I am I will run away make my own living. But I will never come back here. Wish me luck in killing her soon Diary.

Oh no. I couldn't believe it. I was right. I had to take this diary to father right now. I had to show him that Regina was dangerous. That she had to be banished immediately so that Snow would be safe. But before I could even go out the way I came in Regina came barging through the door.

"What are you doing!" Regina screamed at me. Well I guess I wasn't telling father just yet. I looked Regina right in the eye and said, ''I know your secret Regina. I know you want to kill Snow. And your mother was right I am magic." Regina looked at me with interest like I was a new dish at dinner she was about to try. ''So I guess that now you know my secret then you're going to tell your father?" She said. "Well of course I am! I love my sister and I'm not going to let you kill her.'' I said my voice getting higher. ''Well I guess that this is the perfect oppurtunity then to get what I want.'' Regina said with a twisted smile on her face. "What are you talking about?" I said. "Well if you tell your father then I can finally get what I want and kill Snow White. And before you say that you can get to her first I think we both know you can't.'' She said winning the battle.

"Please Regina don't hurt Snow. I'll .... I'll do anything.'' I could sense Regina thinking about it but I still didn't know what she'd say."Well then I think that we can settle something. I want you to leave." She said leaving me horrified. "Wha...What?'' I said tears welling up in my eyes. "You heard me. I want you leave this place and never return. If you do that then I will never hurt Snow.'' she said. I looked at her and tried to see if she was lying but I just couldn't tell I was just to disoriented and I didn't know what to think. "Okay Regina I'll leave. But you have to swear that Snow will be safe.'' She looked at me and smiled. "Of course I promise.'' and then she held out her hand. I hesitated but then took her hand and shook it. If this was the way to save Snow then so be it. "Okay Regina the deal is struck. I'll leave tonight." And then with that I stormed out of her room leaving her smiling.

I cried the whole time I packed my things but knew that I had to leave.While we had dinner Regina looked happier then she had in a long time. While I was looking very sad making Snow look at me worryingly . Before we went to bed I hugged my father good-night as usual but this time I made it a bit longer for I knew it would be the last time I ever did so. Then I hugged Snow and kissed her on her forehead. While she went to her room to go to bed I took a piece of parchment and just explained that I was running away. I didn't say why but I said I would probably never see her or father again. Then I took my bag and jumped out the window. Before I knew it soldiers were running after me; Regina's personal guard. And that's how I ended up in the woods being chased by soldiers. And to think it all started with a horse and an evil mother.

As I looked up at the night sky I realized that I would have to fend for myself now. I wouldn't have anybody to protect me and I would have to live on my own. But I had to do it for Snow. So I sighed deeply, got up and started wlking to the nearest town for provisions.

Hey guys I am sooooooooo sorry for taking so long. I am so lazy when it comes to updating things. But I swear that it's going to get really good. So just hang in there. Please comment. I appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 4.2K 43
This book contains Imagines for Once Upon A Time. Requests are closed. 22/07/18 - #6 in reginamills 13/08/18 - #5 in henrymills 26/10/18 - #3 in hoo...
50K 1.5K 63
"It was magic, Darlings!" Once upon a time - {Season 2 - 3B} I don't not own anything except for my characters and all of my OC's lines. I also ow...
13.9K 607 27
Just a Once Upon A Time fanfic here! Mainly focusing on OQ but will view other character stories at points too, mostly other character subplots will...