Mind Readers | Kim Taehyung

By taefected

"What If I told you my ability to read minds is not a gift I was born with?" ... Five girls. Seven boys. Will... More

wattpad trailer
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
e n d

37

1.9K 102 10
By taefected

{ Mission }

Taehyung ;

It was 7pm already.

BTS and I were hiding behind the bushes which are infront of Daemin's mansion. We were thinking of ways to enter inside his house.

We heard footsteps, causing us to glance at the sound's direction.

We saw a man, probably in his late sixties wearing Pope attire, walking towards Daemin's house. His walking movements looked strange. It looked like as if he was possessed.

What is a Pope doing here?

"Guys. Something is not right", Namjoon hyung nudged and all of us exchanged glances as we nodded.

Jungkook and I quickly ran towards the Pope and Jungkook covered his mouth with his hand as we dragged him to behind the bushes which was our hideout.

We finally released him and he questioned, "Why did you drag me here?" The tone in his voice didn't sound right.

"Cause you look suspicious. Why would you come to this house at this hour?", Yoongi hyung asked.

"I am here to give my blessings at a wedding", he answered and our eyebrows jumped.

"Isn't the time right now kinda late to celebrate a wedding?", Hoseok hyung pointed out.

Silence~

"It's none of your business", the Pope said as he was about to stand up but we pulled him down.

"Leave me alone!", his eyes flashed in green and that was when we realized he was under a spell.

"He's possessed guys", I said and all of us kind of freaked out.

We knew the fact that Daemin had the ability to handle black magic but we didn't know he was this capable.

"What do we do? What do we do?", Namjoon hyung said out while Jungkook and I were holding down the Pope by his shoulders.

"Shall we try knocking him out?", Jungkook asked and all of us exchanged glances.

"He might come back to his senses", Jungkook said and we all nodded while the Pope panicked.

"No. Don't you dare-", before he could finish his sentence, Jungkook hit his neck and he lost his consciousness.

"Wew", Jimin whistled and all of us waited for quite some time.

Five minutes passed and Yoongi hyung sprinkled some water on his face, causing him to regain his consciousness.

He massaged his temples and sat up as he looked at all of us with wide eyes.

"Where am I? And the young folks here are???", he questioned and all of us let out a sigh of relief, knowing that the spell was broken.

"Father, you were under the spell of black magic awhile ago. So, we stopped you", Namjoon hyung explained.

His eyeballs almost left his sockets the moment he heard Namjoon hyung's explanation. "Black magic? What are you say-"

He finally remembered and covered his mouth with his hands in shock.

"You remember now?", Jimin asked and he nodded vibrantly.

"I was just doing my daily routine at the church while a young lad invited me to his house to give blessings for his wedding", he said.

"I asked him the wife name and he told me the five girls' names so I asked him if he was joking", he continued.

That bastard.

I clenched my fists and paid attention to his explanation.

"He told me that he was serious and I got extremely angry for sprouting nonsense with me. So, I told him to leave and he took out some sort of pocket watch from his trousers. He started swinging it and as he snapped his fingers, my whole world blacked out until now", he concluded.

"That evil son of a-", Jin hyung covered Jungkook's mouth so that the Pope wouldn't have to hear him cursing.

"Father, we need your help", Namjoon hyung said and the Pope glanced at him.

"Apparently, our girlfriends were kidnapped by that psychotic guy and he's planning to marry them. He knows black magic too so we just can't take immediate actions. He's a sly and tricky guy too", Yoongi hyung added.

"Oh my...", the Pope covered his mouth with his hands and we all just sighed.

"Tell me how. I'll help you young lads", he said and our eyes lit up.

"You will?!", I cheerfully said and he nodded with a smile. "Yes, I will"

"But how though? How are we going to get inside that house?", Jimin said as he glanced at the house infront of us.

We all did deep thinking for quite some time and a huge grin plastered on my lips as something clicked in my mind.

"Guys", I called and they all glanced at my direction.

"I have a plan"

• • •

Myunghee ;

I let out a sigh as I watched my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing a wedding gown, some light make up and a hairdo.

I'm so sorry, Taehyung. I have to do this.

"Myunghee", I heard Kyungsoon's voice and as I turned around, I saw four girls in the same attire as mine.

"Eo?", I asked. "Shall we go?", she sadly smiled and I nodded as I wiped away a teardrop which slid down from my eye.

The five of us exited the changing room and saw Umshida sitting down on a fancy chair with his legs crossed.

He smirked at our direction and whistled, which disgusted the hell out of us.

"It's time for the ceremony then", he smirked. "You can come in now", he said and a man in his late sixties entered together with seven guys whose bodies  were covered in black cloth from head to toe.

I couldn't see their faces but they probably were Umshida's minions.

"Father, who are these guys?", Umshida asked with a frown. "We need preparations for the ceremony so I let them tag along", the Pope said and he mouthed an 'O'.

"Father, we have to purify these girls before the ceremony", one of them said and Melka's eyes widened.

Purify us?

"Purify them? For what?", Umshida asked the question which had been bugging on our minds.

"Since you are marrying five women, this wedding ceremony cannot be carried out normally. We have to purify these girls by casting a holy spell on them in a private room", the Pope answered.

I was extremely confused. I had never heard of this throughout my whole life.

"Oh. Then enter inside the room over there", Umshida gestured and the five of us dragged our feet towards that room, followed by the five men covered in black cloth.

We all entered inside and one of them closed the door as he locked it.

"You can start now..", Eunyoung trailed off while our heads were kept lowered, gazes fixated on the floor.

"Start what?", my eyes lit up as I heard a familiar voice, causing me to look up.

The five men infront of us pulled down the black cloth off their faces and our eyes widened.

"Tae-Taehyung?", I blurted and saw him smiling cheekily at me.

The other four were Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi.

"You guys...", Kyungsoon was speechless.

"How did you get in here?!", Leejung said in amazement.

"Simple. We followed along together with the Pope", Jungkook said with a smile.

"Yoongi hyung, please inform the police about our location", Namjoon reminded and Yoongi dialed the police's number.

"Hello?"

"Yes, it's me. The one who filed a report an hour ago"

"Yes, we know the location now"

"It's at the basement. There's a secret passage way and door behind the sculpted wall of the basement"

"Yes, you can come now"

"Yes, thank you"

With that, he ended the call and glanced at the girl infront of him, Eunyoung.

"You look more like a flower girl than a bride", he teased and Eunyoung made a face. "Well sorry for my twelve year old girl look", she sarcastically said, making him chuckle.

"Did you miss me?", Jin asked Ae Ra, who was quiet all along.

"No", she answered and Jin's jaws dropped. "Yah you-", his sentence was cut off when Ae Ra wrapped her arms around him and started bawling out.

She was terrified.

He patted her back and rubbed in soothing circles, cooing her that everything was going to be alright.

"How about you? Did you miss me?", Jungkook asked Leejung and she gave him a dead glare.

"I will literally kiss you non-stop if you say no", he threatened and Leejung rolled her eyes.

The moment he stepped forward, she pushed him away as she said, "Alright. Alright. I missed you. Geez". He laughed and ruffled her hair, tinting her cheeks in pink.

"How about you?", Taehyung whispered into my ears in his raspy voice and shivers ran down my spine.

I gulped and as I turned around, his face was extremely close to mine as I could feel his breath on my cheeks.

We stared into each other's eyes as we yearned for each other.

"I missed you like crazy"

I heard his mind, plastering a small smile on my face.

"Me too...", I trailed off and the moment his eyes glanced down at my lips, I heard people coughing continuously and I stepped back with an embarrassed smile on my face.

"Get a room", Namjoon said and Kyungsoon slapped his arm as she said, "Leave them alone"

My heart almost jumped out of my rib cage, the moment the door broke down, revealing Umshida who looked extremely furious.

The boys pulled us to behind their backs, trying to protect us from that psycho, while giving Umshida deadly glares.

"You all really want fate to repeat, don't you?", he said.

My heart sank as he took something out of his pocket.

A gun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.5K 28
Paige Jones, an orphan, gets adopted by Billy Black she was the last survivor from her pack. She was the alpha's daughter but she was more human than...
8.4M 110K 63
"Bad guys can be good too... when they're in bed." #1 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2018-2019 ✓ © sujinniie revised 2022
27.1M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4 in fanfiction on 171222
11.1M 345K 71
You and Jungkook were childhood best friends. Theres just one thing...You hadn't realized he was in love with you.