I'm Here For You

By ddaydreamerr

Amanda, Jake, Sophie and Joshua have been best friends since they've lived. But as soon as High School starte... More

Hangout
Awkward.
The Popular Ones
The Loner
What A Fun Day!

That's What Friends Are For!

25 1 0
By ddaydreamerr

CHAPTER 2 I That's What Friends Are For!

"Isn't he dreamy!" Sophie said as she stared into space. "Who?" I asked. "Joshua of course!" she said sharply. "Ugh! If only Jake asked me to the prom but since he likes Nicole Gonzales I guess that will never happen," I said to Sophie. "Oh come on, i'm sure there's a chance that he will like you," Sophie said "Maybe he'll ask you out or take you to the prom, come on just stop worrying." "Thanks for the support though (sigh deeply)" I said.

"Have you heard about what Nicole did to Matthew Sorenson?" Sophie asked me. "No why? What did she do?" I asked her. "She kissed him right infront of the principal and they got detention since, kissing is agianst the rules," Sophie replied. "Seriously! And what did Jake say about what happened?" I asked her. "He just looked away," Sophie said "Joshua said his heart broke." "Aw, poor Jake Ramirez, if you would date me i wouldn't break your heart like that," of course I only said that in my mind so Sophie won't think i'm obsessed with Jake.

"Hey i'm hungry, do you have any snacks?" Sophie asked me, "I'll go check. I think we have some chips and pretzels," I told her. "Thanks!" Sophie said. Once downstairs, my brothers kept on picking on me. "Stop that! Or else i'll tell mom that you spilled grape soda in your room!" I shouted at him. "What! How'd you know?" my annoying little brother, Theo, said to me. "Haha! Gotcha!" I laughed at him.

After that I went upstairs into my room and I saw Sophie tinkering with my laptop. "Hey! You have a lot of photos of Jake when we were young and when he was playing basketball. "HEY! STOP THAT!" I shouted at her. "Okay, okay calm down," she said. While she said that, I took the laptop from her. "That's peronal," "Food for you," i said while I handed her the basket of cookies. "Mhmmmmmm, these are delicious!" she said while munching down on the cookies. "Of course! My mom just made them!" I said while I took some cookies too. "Well, I need to go already. See you tomorrow Mrs. Ramirez!" she said while walking out the door. "Shut up!" I shouted back at her. When I got back into the room, I chuckled to myself because Ramirez is Jake's last name.

****************************************************************************

Continue Reading