Running Away

By TheGoddessBri

This is a short story written by Brigitta Rebane about a way of running away. More

Running away
Thank You

Disclaimer!

55 1 0
By TheGoddessBri

This story is written by me when I was 14 or 15 and I recently found it again. This story means a lot to me because I wrote it while I was daily suffering from verbal bullying. I was in a dark place back then and I had no idea how to get out. I cried myself to sleep some nights and forced myself to go to school because I had to get through 7th, 8th and 9th grade to leave the school since the other schools were too far. I still don't know how to deal with bullying and the mere thought makes my eyes wet and my heart heavy. I still somewhat suffer from bullying from some of the closest people in my life and from people who don't know me at all. 

This story was actually a homework paper that we had to do and a friend of mine on Wattpad (HI HANNA) will most probably recognize it. 

Warning! This story will come off as depressive. 

Thank you for reading this, by the way. It means a lot to me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 259K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
195M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
29.2M 923K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...