I SEE RED || CREEPYPASTA

By owjdnwbd

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:; ↳ ❝ 𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓... More

(^///^)
CreepyPasta Brother Description
When Someone Hurts You
You Get A Boyfriend
When You Get Mad At Them
When Your Boyfriend Makes Dinner For You
You Have Your Period
When You Have Your First Kiss
When You Get Kidnapped
When You Need Them
Jason The Toymaker Follow Up
They Save You
You Have To Go To The Hospital
IMPORTANT MUST READ

You Break Up With Your Boyfriend

5.4K 118 142
By owjdnwbd

Jeff & Liu

You noticed the scent of perfume on his shirts, the red lipstick marks near his collar, and the way he would distance himself from you.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what was going on, but it hurt either way.

"Am I not good enough?" You asked the male as you rested against his chest as he scrolled through his phone.

"What're you talking about?" He asked, looking down to see you looking at him.

"Well, it's just that the girl you've been seeing is very pretty... and she doesn't have scars around her body like I do.." you mumbled, causing Caleb to sit up, his eyes wide.

"W..what?" Now, you were smirking at the frightened male. Your eyes emotionless.

"You thought I wouldn't notice?" You laughed, sitting up to be across from Caleb.

Caleb dropped his phone, fear taking over every part of his body, as soon as he noticed you were crawling towards him before sitting in between his legs, caressing his face.

"Aw, don't worry, baby. My brothers are already taking care of her... so it'll just be you and me." You spoke quietly before leaving a lingering kiss on his neck, the exact spot where his side chick had left a hickey.

However, this romantic moment was cut short once he had pushed you off of him and ran out of your room, trying to get out of the mansion as quickly as possible.

"That's a shame." You pouted, before getting up and walking towards your window.

You see, you had predicted Caleb to run out on you so you made sure to warn your brothers.

So now, you were watching as your two older brothers dragged your ex deeper into the woods.

Ticci Toby

You were currently hanging out with your best friend, helping her get ready for a date since you had nothing better to do. Originally, you had planned to hangout with Joey at your house, but he couldn't make it in the end.

So, here you are, sitting on (f/n)'s couch waiting for her to come out of the closet to show you the outfit she had decided to wear. However, as you were waiting you had noticed her phone going off, and since she was your best friend, you knew her passcode.

You unlocked her phone and looked at her notifications to see text messages from... Joey.

He was texting her about how beautiful their date would be, and informing her about how 'crazy' you were. And... she agreed in her replies.

You decided to look up from her phone once you heard the closet door open, "Hey, (y/n)—"

She saw her phone in your hand, as your body shook with anger, "what the fuck is this?"

"I... I can explain."

"You're hooking up with my boyfriend?!" You shouted as you charged at her, grabbing her hair before throwing her against the wall.

"Agh! You bitch!" (F/n) shouted, grabbing her back.

"You should be thankful.." you mumbled, beginning to walk out of her apartment, crushing her phone in the process, "thankful that I'm not the one killing you both."

You turned around one more time to smirk at her.

"Joey was right, you're a fucking lunatic."

Eyeless Jack

Shockingly, Josh didn't think he was doing anything wrong. However, when he checks out other girls while you two are hanging out, that's a problem.

"You think you're so slick, don't you?" You asked your boyfriend who was sitting down on the couch watching tv before you blocked his view.

"Huh?" He questioned you.

"You think I don't notice? I see how you look at those other girls, Josh!" You shouted at him, knocking his phone out of his hand.

"What the hell, (y/n)!" He shouted, standing up to tower over you, but you wouldn't let him intimidate you.

"Who is it that you're taking to on that damn phone all the time? Is she better then me, huh?" You screamed at him, hitting his chest in the process.

He grabbed your wrist harshly as you both made eye contact, "Yes, she is better then you because she doesn't act like a fucking psycho all the damn time!"

This drew the final straw for you, as you reached to grab your pocketknife from your sock and stabbed it into his throat. You watched happily as he grabbed that knife, trying to pull it out as blood began flooding his mouth.

"Hey, EJ! I got us dinner for tomorrow!" You shouted to your brother who was currently in the basement.

Laughing Jack

Alex was sweet, kind, caring, and a true gentleman. He was the perfect boyfriend, right?

However, there was a problem in your relationship with the male, you guys never talked or hung out. He would call you to which you'd happily reply, only to find out that he would be asking about your brother. At first, it made you happy that your brother and boyfriend got a long, but overtime it became irritating. At this point it didn't feel like you were dating Alex at all! He'd only come to see your brother, almost forgetting that even existed.

So, you decided that his choice today would be the dealbreaker. You became starved of affection, why would you waste your time on someone who doesn't seem to care about you?

"Hey, Alex? Do you wanna go out with me on a date?" You smiled at the male, sitting beside him and placing your hand on his. Currently he was talking to your brother on the dining table.

To your dissatisfaction, he moved his hand away from yours before looking at you with a sheepish smile, "sorry, (y/n). I'm talking to Jack right now."

That's when you snapped.

"Ha! It's always him, huh? Well, why don't you go date him now that you're available, because we're done." You said to the male as you stood up, beginning to walk away from the table before he grabbed your wrist.

"You're breaking up with me? Why?" He looked at you, shocked to see you smiling despite the massive amount of tears pouring from your eyes.

"Don't act like your shocked... we never acted like a couple anyway.." were the last words you uttered before leaving the room.

Ben Drowned

At first you had thought it was cute to have a clingy boyfriend, but overtime it became overwhelming. Dylan would constantly text or call you to see what you were doing, who you were with, or where you were. You thought that he was just worried for your safety, but that wasn't it.

He would become mad whenever you went out without his permission, causing you to stay home all the time. Which was obviously different since you were known to go out and explore the world.

Even if you did ask for his permission, he would change his mind last minute and say no, saying that you don't need anyone else besides him.

"Dylan... I can't do this anymore..." You mumbled as you turned your head slightly, to look at the male that was currently hugging your from behind.

"What do you mean?" His grip grew tighter as he asked this question. Anyone could tell that he was getting mad, but you stood your ground.

"We're over, please get out." You said, escaping from his grasp to look at him face-to-face. He had this look in his eyes that you could seem to pinpoint, but nonetheless he nodded.

"Okay." He smiled at you, causing a chill to go down your spine.

This was too easy.

Masky

Over time you had noticed that you and your brother's bond had became strained. You were no longer as close as you had used to be, and that hurt you.

You missed hanging out with your brother and talking about random things at the dining table, or when you would bother him while he'd be trying to sleep.

Then you realized that you both had became distant after you had gotten with your current boyfriend, Justin. So, you did the only reasonable thing there was.

"We're over, Justin." You said as you looked at the floor, not able to look up at the boy.

"What? Why?" He shouted as he grabbed your shoulders, trying to get the answers out of you.

"It was the only choice I had!" You shouted back, tears welling up in your eyes.

At this moment, your heart felt like it was shattering... but you did for your brother. He was your everything.

Slender Brothers

He finally did it, he hurt you.

It was yours and Lucas' one year anniversary, and you had decided to surprise him at the cabin he was currently living in. However, you did not expect to see him making out with a female teenager— that would only come to the forest to get high and drunk with her friends— on the couch.

The only reason the two were able to notice you was due to the shattering glass spread on the floor from a vase of flowers you had carried with you.

Lucas quickly pushed the teenager off of him when his eyes met yours, "(Y/n)! I... it's not what it looks like!"

He ran towards you, kneeling near your feet, begging you to believe him.

"Then what is it, Lucas?" You questioned, lifting his head up by his chin so he could look into your emotionless eyes.

"I—"

"Because, it looks to me that you were hooking up with some random whore you found." You spoke innocently, not caring that the teenager got offended by your words.

"I'm not a whore you bitch!"

"Sure you aren't, honey." You smiled, before you turned around and walked away from the cabin, not looking back, not even when you heard their blood-curling screams.

Hoodie

You knew about his past relationship with Misa, but he always comforted you by saying that she meant nothing to him, so you let it slide. That was until you caught them on a date.

You bursted out in laughter, causing the two to stare at you in shock. This wasn't the reaction Light had expected.

"Ha... so you went back with her?" You spoke as you wiped your eye, by now, everyone in the restaurant was staring at you three.

"Of course he did, he loves me!" Misa shouted as she stood in front of Light, trying to protect him. This answer caused you to laugh once more.

"He doesn't love anybody but himself! You're just like me Misa... blind." You smirked as you caressed her cheek, tears had began to spill down her face as she turned to look at Light.

"Light... tell her that she's wrong..." Misa whispered only to get no response.

"She's right," Light stated as he looked up at the two females, "you all are useless to me."

"Ha. What makes you better then us?" (Y/n) mocked the male, which caused him to get pissed.

"I am a god! I can control who lives or dies with the stroke of my pen, you all are just pawns in my filthy world!" He shouted, slamming his hand down on the table causing customers around you three to stand up and evacuate the building.

"A god? Last time I checked... gods don't bleed." You said with an innocent smile, Light only looked at you with a confused expression before his body was sliced in half, blood being sprayed all over the restaurant.

[edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 598 36
y/n l/n, a high school student who finds herself in a bad position after trying to make her life a little more interesting. this story focuses on the...
6.1K 208 7
This is the official rewrite of my most popular fanfiction, Living With the Creepypastas. Cast away by her parents as a child, Y/N was convinced she...
136 0 17
I don't own any of the characters, except mine. Yes I know most or all characters, and I am a huge fan of creepypasta. Characters that you will or ma...
13.8K 177 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...