Le blog de María Antoinette

By ReinaMariaAntonieta

Just me,Glorious queen of France talking yo you,peasants. More

¿WHY?

25 1 3
By ReinaMariaAntonieta

Salut peasants.

I come here to fucking complain; Some days ago,the bed chamber ladies give ma this;

¿PORNOGRAFIC PROPAGANDA?
¿DON'T U SEE THATS NOT MA PRETTY FACE?

It have been tha harlots of the suburbs,i know. They can't hold my perfect finery.

First with that ima austrian spy,WHE'RE NOT IN THAT JAMES BOND UNIVERSE. 

Perhaps

And now,this little pamphlets they put in the palace door, and most important kids ringing the bell, geez, c'on i sleep until 12:00.

Is really obvious that you have no life. Die from some illness,come on.

Well this is all,peasants,i don't have anything more to complain of :) so,now ima going a little with someone of my lovers,yesterday have a headache.

To say goodbye i leave my new portrait at the piano:

I ask to Franzy to remove me some piples jejeh.

-Godabye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

0 0 1
She guessed my favourite colour in the first try, I didn't have a favourite colour until she yelled "green"💚💜
7 0 1
A journal like Story that heavily is compared to the author's actual story in high school. Its cringe, but It's a way on how I relieve my stress. :)
1 0 1
留学生买纽卡斯尔大学毕业证文凭、学历认证请联系【Q/微信1954 292 140】澳洲文凭证书英文原版定做纽卡斯尔大学毕业证书PDF电子版。专业为留学生办理纽卡斯尔大学毕业证、成绩单、使馆留学回国人员证明、教育部学历学位认证、纽卡斯尔大学录取通知书、Offer、在读证明、雅思托福成绩单、网上存档永...
4 0 1
Basketball Classes for Kids at MGM Basketball Why Choose MGM Basketball Training? At MGM Basketball, we provide engaging and comprehensive basketball...