Broken

By QueenAV123

They broke up and now I'm nostalgically sad More

I thought he cared
The Plan
Another Option
Bloody Mess
Suprise Party (part 1)
Suprise party (part 2)
Ending It All
Fight
Content Cop
Drama (Not a chapter)
The Perfect Plan
Undercover
1k and new drama (not a chapter)
Becoming friends (step one)
Big chapter that I was too tired to name
Im Back

Missing

207 0 1
By QueenAV123

Banks POV
"Alissa can now be visited." A nurse said. That's all I needed to hear. Without a word I walked into her room and saw her on her phone. I ran up to her and quickly said "Alissa I'm so so sorry." "Banks I'm the one who should be sorry I lied to you." "No it's fine I should not have kicked you out this is all my fault." "Alissa will you be my girlfriend again?" I asked really hoping she would say yes. I saw a smile spread across her face as she said "Yes!" "Yessssssssss!" I heard someone yell and it was Sommer who was standing in the doorway with Rice and Logan, they all looked really excited to see us back together. Hopefully now everything will go back to normal.
??? POV
What the hell is this!? I overheard the whole conversation between Alissa and Banks. First that bitch disobeys Jake and now she is with Banks. I have to tell Jake about this. I call Jake and he almost immediately answers. "Hello." Jake says sounding like he just woke up from a long nap. "Alissa and Banks are back together again." "What!" "Come over now Chantel we need to make a plan!"
Alissa POV
"When can you come back home?" Banks asked. "The doctor said in about a week." I replied. "Alissa I don't ever want you to do anything like this again ok?" "Yeah of course." Damn he sounds like my mom right now. "Logan, Rice, Sommer, and I will be watching you closely to make sure your not gonna do anything." "That's fine" I said starting to get annoyed because I keep having to repeat myself that I will not do this again. All of a sudden the doctor walks in and says "Sorry guys but visiting hours are now closed." "Oh ok" Banks says. Then he says "Alissa we'll be back tomorrow." The they all left.
Logan POV
Sommer, Rice, Banks, and I were supposed to visit Alissa today. But Rice and Sommer are staying home because they got to film a response to the content cop Idubbbz made on Rice. So it was just me and Banks. After about 15 minutes we got there and went inside. There was not many nurses or doctors around so that's a little weird. Banks was gonna surprise Alissa with a box of chocolates. But right before we were about to go into Alissa's room and surprise her I had to go to the restroom. So I went to the restroom as Banks went to see Alissa. "What the Hell!?" I heard someone yell, it was Banks.
Banks POV
Logan had to use the restroom so I went to see Alissa by myself. When I went into her room the only thing in the room was an empty hospital bed "What the Hell!?" I yelled. Logan came rushing in after that. I pointed to the bed and when Logan looked he was shocked. I stormed out of there and started looking for a nurse. When I finally found one I yelled "Where is my girlfriend!?" "Sir are you talking about Alissa Butler?" I nodded and she sighed and looked down and said "Sir I'm sorry to say this but we don't know where she is she went missing." I can't believe this she just went missing. "How does that even happen!" I said. "We don't know we have confronted the police about it and they are on the case." She said. I walked away with Logan following me and went into the car. I'm not convinced the police are going to do anything. "Where are we going?" Logan asked. "We're going to find her ourselves."
Alissa POV
Banks, Logan, Sommer, and Rice just left and I'm already lonely. I sighed I was already basically fully healed the doctors just think I need to stay a little longer. Then the door opened and I thought it was the doctor so I didn't look up from my phone. Then I heard a familiar voice say "You thought you would get away with what you did?" I looked up to see Jake Paul. "Jake?" Then someone put some weird pill in my mouth and everything went black.
Jake POV
"Good job Chantel." I said as we were leaving the hospital with Alissa in the trunk. I took her phone away so she can't call for help. "Now what?" Chantel asked. We first have to find a good hiding spot and then we make her pay for what she's done." I said giving her an evil grin.
Rice POV
Sommer and I finished the response video and then I got a call from Banks. "Hey man how's Alissa." "She's missing!" Banks said super worried. "Wait what like she wasn't there." "No" What the hell?
Banks POV
Me and Logan have been searching for hours so we went back to the clout house to just think about the whole situation. We still haven't found out if she ran off or got kidnapped. "Bro I'll be right back." I said to Logan going upstairs  to my room. When I got there I found a note lying on my bed that said I have her but your going to have to find me before you find her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.5K 31
- you've broken my heart and now you leave me.
23.4K 400 25
he's bad news.
111K 981 20
mason thames imagines, you can also give ideas in the comments !