Reality!

By kensieray

Kyla is anything but a normal teenager. With her mom never home and her dad not there because he left them on... More

Reality!
Middle school
Hospital
Home
Welcome back to the real world
City streets
Freaked
Downhill
Why?
Lost
Mother
Explained!
Overwhelemed
Pleaseeeee
Moving day
Another day a different life
Forward
The bus
Change
Helppp
The big night!
Am i dreaming?

Paige

19 1 0
By kensieray

We heard what happened on the bus today, said mrs. Jackson our school principal. "we are sorry that you feel alone, but because of what you mentioned and the comments that you made distracting the bus driver we have no choice, but to suspend for the next 2 days and from the upcoming formal."

"Whatever" then I ran out slammed the door and tears just ran down my face, I slowly went into my first hour class to give my teacher the note so he knew I had to go. I quickly walked out, but as I was walking Jenna tripped me and the whole class bursted out laughing. I just ignored them and walked away. as soon as I reached the street corner outside of school I sat on the bench and cried.

And realized that my sister only lived a block away so I ran to her house. as I slowly walked up the sidewalk to her house I panicked I hope she doesn't care I am here. I knocked.

She slowly opened the door, and I couldn't hold it anymore I bursted out into tears, as she took me inside to the couch.

"Please tell me what's wrong?"

"Everything my whole life is wrong."

"Every time something good might happens something or somebody ruins it nothing has been happy In my life since mom left."

"I need her, she always made me happy."

We continued to talk for a while until I dozed off.

When I woke up it was morning and Ellen was right there next to me.

"Do you want me to bring you home or are you gonna stay?"

"I guess I should probably.... go..home."

I stepped out of the car thanking Ellen for everything and slowly walked into the house.

Everyone was right there in the living room besides Camilla, even Dylan was there.

None of them were worried because Ellen had called them last night.

"I'm going up stairs."

I walked into my room and somebody was in my bed?

"Camilla I told you you can't sleep in my room."

I pulled back the covers and was surprised to see.......paige???

I screamed "Paige"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.1K 66
her mother always told her stories that every person has their own golden star. our little rays of hope that always shine. no matter how far away we...
1.1M 3.7K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
Lucent By ads ❀

Teen Fiction

375K 8.7K 29
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology ✿ ✿ ✿ lucent: softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
71.7K 3.3K 23
On the day Valencia D'Angelo was born, she was swapped with Alessia. No one knew about the incident, it wasn't supposed to happen. It wasn't planned...