Pokemon Kalos High (Amourship...

By S17benjamin

7 years since the end of their journey where they promised not to forget each other and keep in touch really... More

Chapter 1: A familiar face?
Chapter 3: First day of school
Chapter 4: Rescue
Chapter 5: A twist??
Chapter 6: Confessions and apologies
Author's Notes Part 1
Chapter 7: A welcome back party for Serena
Chapter 8: From today onwards...
Chapter 9: Return to class!
Chapter 10: Never will I ever leave you
Chapter 11: A date? And/Or a rejection?
Chapter 12: The date...
Chapter 13: Is this making you happy?
Chapter 14: School
Chapter 15: The surprise?
Chapter 16: The 'sorry'
Chapter 17: The palace
Chapter 18: Torture again
Chapter 19: Saving the relationship!
Chapter 20: Back to school..
Author's Note Part 2
Chapter 21: Serena's problem
Chapter 22: Ash's betrayal or is it a misunderstanding?
Chapter 23: The inseparable bond between both of them
Chapter 24: May 22nd
Chapter 25: The entrance exam (part 1)
Chapter 26: The entrance exam (part 2)
Chapter 29: The official date and the ball
Chapter 28-Epilogue
Final Author's note for Pokemon Kalos High
Author's Note: 500 reads!
Author's Note: Finally...
RIGHTEO!

Chapter 2: Don't you remember me?

1.7K 40 9
By S17benjamin

Previously, Ash met a girl who seemed familiar to him, causing him to develop a crush on her... For now, we will just focus on both Ash and Serena's point of view (POV)

Serena's POV
"And now let's welcome her.." Professor Sycamore's voice rang out. 

You can do it Serena. 

I took a deep breath and stepped into the classroom. All eyes were on me. Some of the boys were literally just toppling out of their seats. A few gave me an evilish smile. 

Wow I have a weird class.  

I tried to ignore them. 

"Hi.. I am Serena Yvonne. I am from Vaniville town. Nice to meet you." and then awkward silence before followed by an applause.

"Alright why don't you take the empty seat next to Ash?" Wait. Did he mention Ash? Ash Ketchum? The one whom I had a crush on? I immediately spun my head to look at where Sycamore was gesturing. It was the boy whom I had asked for directions just now. That didn't look like the Ash I knew. However, that person had Ash's characteristics: the Raven black hair, the blue jacket and the red cap. I shuffled over to him and settled down.

Ash's POV
A honey blonde short hair girl stepped into the classroom. It was the same girl who had asked him for directions. 

Oh man, she's gorgeous. Ash thought in his head. 

"Hi.. I am Serena Yvonne. I am from Vaniville town. Nice to meet you." The girl, Serena introduced herself. 

Serena.... That sounds really familiar. 

Somehow the blue ribbon on Serena's collar seemed to catch ash's eyes the most. When Serena shuffled over to him, his heart was racing. Never had he felt this interested in a girl before.

Back to the normal story
"Alright class, time to get to know your table mate better as you will probably spend the next year together. You have fifteen minutes. Carry on" Sycamore announced.

Ash's heart was still beating harder than ever. 

"Umm, Ash?" Serena asked. 

"Mmmmm..yeah. Actually, I was wondering did we meet each other before? " Ash replied. "wait. You mean you don't remember me?? "

"Heh Heh yeah... " ash replied. Serena just practically fell to the floor.

"Ash...do you.. Remember me? Are you sure you don't remember me? ". 

Those words 'do you... Remember me? ' suddenly caught Ash's attention as he immediately transported to the past (a flashback)

Flashback
(It is just practically the time when the met each other at the summer camp and their journey 7 years ago. Yes I am lazy)
End of flashback

"Oh! Now I remember. That's why that ribbon seemed familiar. Wow. You look more charming then before." Ash commented. 

"Oh.. Thanks.. " Serena replied while her face turned into a light shade of pink. Well at least now I know this is still the Ash that I know... 

As the story continues...
=========================================
Hi guys! So I managed to make another chapter and boy am I enjoying it. Hope you guys enjoy as much as I do. If u have any suggestions leave em in the comments. Vote if you liked it!! Thanks. Amour! Sorry if it was short... 😀

Signing off: Benjamin
Visit and follow me at:S17benjamin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231 3 4
I recommend reading my Red One Shot before reading this What's not to love about Highschool? Making new friends, Hanging out during lunch, Status b...
20.4K 471 23
I felt a stab of something unfamiliar. Was it anger? Hurt? Sorrow? I felt it stab again as I listened to Ash describe his crush. "She walks like...
111 11 11
"How the hell can you say me to divorce her? She's my wifey.. you should have confessed me earlier." listening this from your crush could be heartbre...
39.1K 1K 27
He was there, but no one noticed him, No one needed to because he was just a poor old kid, But Alas, One shall Not judge a book by its cover, Because...