My Love for a Stud -

By Poetic-no-Justice

My love for a stud is a girl name Aaron who is 18, and attend springs high, with her sister Jasmine and yes... More

My Love for a Stud
Chapter 1 - Getting things done
Chapter 2 - Getting Ready and Recognizing Faces
chapter 3 - Party Time
Chapter 5 - Shoppin & Moving The Fuck Out
Questions
chapter 6- Tragics Happen
chapter 6 continued
slacking

Chapter 4 - That Niqht and then sum

1.6K 38 9
By Poetic-no-Justice

* JA'sPov *

So we dropped Quan off at home and Kay came home with us because her car was still here, but she staying the night. Me, Kay, and Aaron are sitting on the couch Watching ' Boys in the Hood '. Then ma comes walking in the house stumbling at 2:00 in the morning. I swear she on that stuff. I look at Aaron and she didn't take her eyes off of the T.V. not once. I don't think she cares any more. She's Gavin up and I am next in line to give up cause I'm tiered of going through this with her, and then she takes her frustrations out on us. I wasn't haven that. Kay dumb ass gone speak now watch ma have something to say. I hope Kay jump on her with that smart mouth of hers.

" Hay Ms.Hariss "

" Kay I don't wanna here it...why is you even her Kay "

" Man don't worry "

" I'm out JA's and A "

* A Pov *

Kay aint going no where I'm getting bout tired of my momma just cause she gotta problem with Mrs. blue, Kay ma don't mean she gotta take it out on Kay. Auntie Blue was just Trina help so she needa take a site down real quick.

" Kay sit your ass down Right now "

" Man I ain't got time for this "

" Kay man sit down "

" Ight bruh "

" Ma gown somewhere we were just fine before you got home and Trina run and direct sum shit. you ain't be dong it so we don't need you now "

" W.e hoe "

I know she didn't just call me what I'm thinking. Calm down Aaron Count to ten and breath. Uggh I just wanna drag ha down the got damn stairs

" Kay can we stay at your spot for a couple days "

" Yea..Lets go"

" JA'sPov *

Me and Aaron went up stairs and packed all of our clothes, shoes, jewelry,and anything Elsa. Then Aaron stupid self gone go in the kitchen and pack all sodas, all snacks, and anything Elsa we bought in in there. It's this medium size mansion for about 2,000 but the man who own it son likes Aaron so she been getting her flirt on so we can get is for less. My sister is sneaky, and deceiving at times. I love that girl she's my sister, my best friend, my world, my Day 1 & back bone. You hoes ain't got nothing on us. We walk out the house and Aaron didn't even worry about locking the doors, but she got her key I know how pooh fillen. We pull up to Kay house cause she don't live with Annie boo no more. Kay is 19 with alot going for her. She lives is this big ass house, she's over and beyond cute, and she's smart (street & Book). As soon as we walked in I was amazed and by the look on sis face she was too. Kay showed us to the guest room and I got in the shower cuz I'm sleepy and ready to K.O.

* Kay Pov *

I'm finna let y'all in on a huge secret. Soooo like don't tell nobody but I am in love with JA's not in a fam type wat but, I wanna be with her. She says she love me but I know what she mean she talm bout in a fam type way. When I tell her I love her it goes both ways. I'm not even gone lie when I seen ha and old girl Tay dancing yesterday that shit pissed me off like frfr you just don't even understand. I know y'all probably like that's nasty cause she your cousin. My ma & they ma been best friends since they can remember. Then the three of us got close, but Ms. Harris fell off and ma tried to help her and, she flipped on ma and ma wasn't haven that at all. I still got mad love for Ms. H but she needa learn when to chill out. Also I was heading to my hommie Chris house and she was about to give this niqqa top for some money. All I could do was shake my head. I wanna tell my girls but, they already going through it. Im going to wait till they get settled in before I say something. I know they gone be mad I ain't tell them sooner but, it wont matter cause they can never stay mad at me. I be fillen so loved especially by JA's when she hug or kiss me on my cheek. She just don't know what she be doing to me. Ha touch does something to me. She just don't know it.

* A Pov *

So kay and me down stairs high asf and JA's up stairs slumped snoring and shit. I got the muhfucking munchies. So I go get some snacks out of my bag and a niqqa seeing double, so I just grabbed the whole damn snack bag. Kay ass gone. She knocked out sitting on the stool with ha head on the island.

" Kay...Shawty go get in the shower and lay down "

" Ok..Ok..Pick me up "

" Bitch Hell Nawl yo heavy ass "

" Please A...Please "

We are both are about to fall down the stairs talking about carry her. I picked my Pooh up bridal style and she wrapped her arms around my neck and, layed her head on my chest.

" Big ass baby "

" Mmmmm "

I take her in the bathroom and sit her on the sink while I cut on the shower because, if I run her a bath she might not make it out. I'm high but, i'm in my right mind. Kay completely gone.

" Hay..A...Do you see the stars they are colorful "

" Nah ma but come on let me help you in the shower "

I help her in the shower nothing more than cousins nothing less but shawty needs my help foreal..foreal. We been drinking too. I wash her up and got her out. I help her dry off and let her put on her boxers & ralph lorean polo bra set. After that I gave her..her black and red baller shorts. I layed her down and left. I went in my room took a 10min shower cause I am about sleepy. I'm looking for my damn Elmo boxers and can't find them. So ima go with my niqqa SpongeBob and my sports and layed dow.

********************

* That Morning * ( July 2,2014 )

* JA's Pov *

A niqqa is about hungry so I walk down stairs to cook for Kay and my baby Aaron cuz they still sleep. I also just fill like cooking. I walk down stairs and the smell of weed punched me dead in my fucking face.

" Daaaaamn I cant believe these niqqas lit up without me..Oh hell nawl "

These niqqas got me bent all the way. I'm down stairs cooking listening to ' it wont stop ' by Sevyn streeter cooking eggs, grits, pancakes, and bacon. As soon as I finished ' Throw that ass in some circles ' came on..so I started twerking & doing just that throwing my ass in sum circles. Then I fill a pair of hands on my waist so I keep going cause it is usually A till the voice said....

" Damn ma slow down "

I turn my head around with my hands still on my knees. Looking at Kay crazy I stood straight up and folded my arms turning my nose up at her. Kay a stud btw but, idk what made ha crazy ass wanna dress girly that night, but...

" Kay get yo ass on some where & what you mean slow down yo ass need to keep up"

She smiles at me and started to fix her plate so I went to go and wake my sister.

" Aaaaaaroooon wake yo butt up before me and Kay smash this food you know niqqas be hungry especially in the morning"

I yell up stairs cuz I don't fill like walking up them stairs and back down again. So I go in the kitchen and fix my plate.

* A Pov *

I hear my crazy ass sister screaming at me about coming to eat so I walk down stairs in the kitchen and eat and Kay stairing at me with wide eyes smiling.

" Kay why you looking at me like that "

" Look at your body"

I look down and im just in my boxers and a bra sooooo fucking what. So I humped my shoulders and sat down to eat because my best friend in the world fixed my plate. So we started talking about moving into the Mansion. 3 Bathrooms, 7 Bedrooms, Game & Excercise room, Office, Built in pool, Basket Ball Court and a huge kitchen.

" So JA's as you know Mr. Write son Keyton has the hugest crush on me and that also the house is about 2,000 dollars "

" yes " (She says smiling)

" Well I'v been getting my flirt on and the man is going to give it to us for 900 " (I say smiling from ear to ear)

" Damn girl what you do to that boy to get it down that low and i got 200 in savings "

" I gave him my number and we be talking and im giving him the impression that I like him until we buy the house and it's ours for good no take backs and I got 500 "

" Your something elsa "

" I know and the house is going to be in our name "

" Damn I LOVE you "

" You nasty A & decieving and I got the rest ill give yall the 200 you need and then some for furniture etc. " (Kay say cracking up laughing)

" Thank-You kay even though I got it but thank you..but so It's finna get us up out that damn house "

" you right and no problem "

" Yall wanna match and hit up the mall today "

" Hell yea " (they say in unison)

" Ight well ima get dressed show yall what I got on then ya'll see what ya'll can find. They shake their heads and I head up stairs to shower and get dressed. I took a 20min shower got out and wrapped the towel around me.I walked to my dresser and pulled out my red lace bra & panit set. I just threw the set on my bed and went into my walk in closet. I pulled out my camo pants, purple dough boy shirt, grape 5s, and my gold jewlry. I droped my towel to get dressed and I hear a voice say

" Damn that body nice "

I turn around and it's Kay I slick like her low key. I smiled, bit my bottumn lip and put my set on. I sat beside her and lotioned my body. After that I did my hygiene , put my clothes on, then put my hair into a pony tail with my purple and whit snap back & red lipstick. I turn around and ask Kay what she think and she nodded her head. I walk out with Kay to follow & tell them to go get dressed.

* Kay Pov *

Yea so I'm filling both sisters but I know I can't have them both. If this Ayonna chick slip ima have to cuff her, well see.Shawty gotta niqqa fillen some type of way & I know she likes me the way she looked at me. Anty way I tell JA's what she's wearing and she goes to hop in her shower and I hop in mines. I got on my baggy camo pants, my grape shirt with just do it in green letters, my grape 5s, gold rolex, gold necklace, gold earring, and my snap back like hers. We bout to leave this bitch sexy asf. Lawd.

* JA's Pov *

I have on the same exact thing as my sister twins today. Execpt my necklace has my name and her necklace has her name. I walk down stairs to see Aaron laying on Kay chest and with Kay arms around Aaron & ha head laying on Aarons ain't that cute. I clear my throat. they both turn their heads and smile.

" Lets be out "

They get up and me and Aaron walks out and hop into Kays 2014 red Mustang while she locks up. She gets in the car and bumb 'Real sisters'. On the way to the mall.

- The girls ma is trippen

- A and JA's are about to move out

- Kay fillen both sisters

- A was able to get the house for less

- A is fillen Kay

- Where the hell is Yon and Tay

- What you think is next

- Ideas comment or inbox them

- who is your favorite character

- LovenYou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 4.8K 27
There is beauty in loving a stud that can acknowledge she is still a woman. Started April 4th 2016 Completed January 21st 2019
261K 10.3K 26
Being a lesbian is hard... Being a lesbian stud is even harder. But, to be a lesbian stud who dates other studs? Now that is a bridge over lava. F...
372K 12.9K 37
"....Tell me what's bothering you." she gripped my chin until we were eye to eye, I sighed licking my lips. "I'm lowkey feeling you..." Low-key- Whe...
1.6K 47 16
There's a new unpopular girl named Jay and a popular girl named Jasmine. Jay is a lesbian who's out to everyone while Jasmine is also a lesbian but...