I Fell In Love With My Enemy

By _xX_DarkAngel_Xx_

ⓙⓔⓞⓝ ⓡⓔⓝⓐ ⓘⓢ ⓐ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣⓔⓔⓝ ⓨⓔⓐⓡ-ⓞⓛⓓ ⓖⓘⓡⓛ, ⓦⓗⓞ ⓛⓘⓥⓔⓢ ⓘⓝ ⓢⓞⓤⓣⓗ ⓚⓞⓡⓔⓐ, ⓢⓔⓞⓤⓛ. . ⓡⓔⓝⓐ'ⓢ ⓟⓐⓡⓔⓝⓣⓢ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ ⓦⓘⓣ... More

🎶🌹Prologue🌹🎶
🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 01🌹
🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 02🌹
🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 03🌹
🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 04🌹
🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 05🌹
🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 06🌹
🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 07🌹
🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 08🌹
🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 09🌹
🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 10🌹
🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 11🌹
🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 12🌹
🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 13🌹
🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 14🌹
🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 15🌹
🌸The Ending?🌸

❤🙇Please Read🙇❤

1.9K 71 37
By _xX_DarkAngel_Xx_

Hey Guys!!

So, i wanted to talk about something very importent!!

Yesterday while going through my Wattpad Stories, like i normally do. I saw a comment that was posted and it said that, the story line of THIS! Story got mixed. Like i changed it. The person meant that i did not make Taehyung into her real Enemy.

I however did it on purpose.

Yes, the title is, I Fell For My Enemy...BUT! That actually doesn't make Taehyung an evil or arrogant Enemy.

I decided to make this Chapter into an Explaining Chapter, hope you all agree and don't get mad.

Thank you for understanding❤

{EXPLAINING BEGINS}

They just did not like each other in the Past. Rena didn't understand him well, neither did he. They didn't get along well, so she considered him as an Enemy, since her Parents like him and he sometimes messes with her aka. Teases her. She however hated it and did not like being around him. However, if you read the Story till now, you know exactly that, that changed. She now is able to trust him with her weak feelings, sadness or fear.

I'm not going to spoil for everyone so....hope you all understand....my fantastic (not) Writing (horrible grammar).

For those, who said things like....Author who forgets their Story line or something like that.

That's not always true. Just because it seems different from what you expected, doesn't mean the Author actually forgot the Story Line. There are plenty of fantastic Authors who had the same problem, people thinking that they forgot their own Story Line, in the end they understood it differently.

That's why i wanted to do this!

If anyone, does not understand the Story Line or has no idea what's going on (in any of my Stories) PLEASE DM ME!!😊😇

I will explain it to you, in the way that i will not spoil everything for you.🌹🌹

Instead of saying such things, please ask the actual Author, instead of just commenting it.

This Chapter isn't something for you to take personally. I'm talking to those wonderful and lovely Readers, who comment bright-making Comments. They are the most welcome in every Fan Fiction.❤

I'm talking about other type of Readers, who come and comment anything before actually asking whats the Story Line or what's the meaning. Title is not everything in a Story guys😇😊.

Please don't hate. I'm trying to make it clear for not just myself, but also for my Friends who actually do write Fan Fics. They have the same problem as well, even other Authors. I'm sure of it💕.

Thank you for understanding!!❤

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
💕I love you all very much!!!!💕
💕💕Never Forget That!!💕💕
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤You make me happy❤
❤Every single day!❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

❤Thank you...very much!!❤

🙇 Good Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 110 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
138K 4.3K 35
She starts high school hoping she can make a few close friends and live up to her parent's expectations. Her life starts to fall apart when she meets...
3.1K 1.3K 30
'𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒆.' 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 30 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞...
641K 35.9K 35
- BEST RANKINGS: #1 rapmonster #2 vkook #31 kimtaehyung #36 taehyung → Two enemies become friends through anonymous messages on a school desk. Wh...