Mech x4 : A new technopath

By janhviraji

Jessica is a new student at bay city high , she meets Ryan and his group .They both fell for each other .But... More

Hello guys!
Need of a technopath
A New Girl
Vibes
Dance
The leading boy and girl
Her story
A new member
The first fight
I'm not a monster!
Thank you
Dad!
I will forget it all
Help!
The new beginning
I like you
Hospital
Mood colours
Ben
Jealousy
Pink
The first date
Problems
700+VIEWS AND 50+LIKES!!!
Ryan please!
Enough!
At the park
Let's enjoy!
Finale
Author's note

Cute

1K 25 0
By janhviraji

Ryan's p.o.v.

'Ryan! Get up! School!' I heard mom screaming from downstairs. Agh! I hate early mornings.
' And wake up jess too.' Well,maybe early mornings aren't that bad.

'OK,mom!'

I knocked at Jess's door. I got no answer. I peeked, a little. She was sleeping.  She looked beautiful while sleeping too! She was looking so innocent. I was very sad about what happened to her.

Wait ! Am I liking her! Maybe, but snap it now , wake her up.

I went near her. She was covered in sweat and was mumbling. She was having a nightmare! I tried to wake her up.

She woke up and hugged me. She was scared, very very scared. I comforted her. When she gained consciousness about what was happening she backed up awkwardly.

' Are you fine?'

'Ya,' I could see she was tensed,' I'm- I'm fine . I'm sorry.'

'Its okay.'

'Why you came here?' She asked.

'To wake you up.'

'Now you can go.'

I headed towards the door.

'Jessica ,can I ask you a question?'

'No,you can't .'

Well, I'm gonna wait for that day when she allows me to ask a question,and I exited.

Jessica p.o.v.

During shower I only thought about Ryan. I remember when I first entered the school, my eyes firstly went to him. He had blue eyes. He was the cutest. Today when I hugged him, I felt.....safe.

Am I liking him? No! This can't happen! No! I can't let it happen!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

899 105 12
13 year old Jessica Trey is in love with swimming. Her whole life revolves around it. Between her seven best friends and her determination, she is un...
104 0 22
Jessica felt out of place at her new school when she started, everyone else had at least one friend from their old schools, but she had none. Though...
388K 11.1K 22
Meet Maya, she's sweet and not afraid to say what's on her mind. Her mom has to go to Hong Kong for a business trip and she has to stay with her moms...
12K 231 26
Hi. I'm Elizabet Walker. Only call me that if you don't know me. I'm known by Liz, or Lizzy, or Eli, Liza and Eliza if you're my best friend Veracity...