I Need You

By taes_girlllllll

Lee Ae Sook and Min Ah Reum, are childhood best friends... and K-Pop idols! They join a new school, BH High... More

INTRO
Really Meeting BTS
Bodyguards
First Day
They're... different
I'm so bored
Your faceu!!!!
Not as much as you are
I'm soft for him
Date #1
Date #2
Namjoon for sure...
Jugole?
Congratulations!
Japan Concert 1
Japan Break 2
Japan Annyeong 3
I have a date
Party:Stop!
Party:Second chance?
Leaked...?!
Sandwiches & Cinderellas
That's not the only reason though
You are allowed
As a friend, pabo
Happy Birthday!!!!
Author's Note

We could use your help...

7 1 0
By taes_girlllllll

Ae Sook's POV

"Where are we going? Are you kidnapping me? Excpet for the fact that I willingly got into the car. Are we there yet? What is happening? Why don't you tell me already?" I ask as I sit in the passenger seat of the car, bored out of my mind.

"Why don't you just keep your mouth shut and be happy your not spending your free Friday evening at home getting bored" Taehyung asked, taking his eyes off the road to stare at me.

I flashed him a fake smile and a thank you and rolled my eyes.

I dropped my head down in defeat. No point wasting any energy.

We reach a kind of barren and familiar place.

"Heyyyy are we going to your "headquarters"" I say, making air quotes.

"Yep!" He answered and looked back at the road.

I stared at the sky around me it was nearing late evening so the sun was setting. It was a bright red-orange sun and the sky was blue, pink and purple and streaked with clouds.

It looked so pretty and you could see the light moon on one side of the sky.

I could feel Taehyung's gaze on me as I smiled and stared out his window.

I realised I was nearly sitting on him.

I gihgled a sorry and moved away.

He grinned a boxy grin.

"Your dimples are illegal" He says.

I jerk back in my seat and stare at him, my cheeks slowly turning red.

A deep red slowly tinges Taehyung's cheeks as well.

"I-I mean u-um... That's a line for our new song!" He says.

This is a first.

"Okay" I say after clearing my throat, my eyes wide.

He keeps his eyes at the road and murmurs something which sounds like a string of cusses.

I continue staring out the window when we finally reach after what seems like forever.

"Wait why am I here?" I ask, looking confused while staring at the boys' headquarters.

"Why are we here you mean. We are here so that... I can show you my ladybug best friend!!!!

"Seriously?!"

What is with this kid??

"Gabsida" he said, grabbing my hand and walking towards the lonely building.

When we walk towards the I can hear soft music playing.

This is damn catchy.

Taehyung allows me to enter first and as soon as he opens the door I'm hit with a wave of loud music.

Wait! Is this what they meant when they said they write their own songs and sing them amd dance and stuff?

Rap Monster was standinf next to Suga and adjusting something on a laptop attached to speakers while J-Hope, Jimin and Jungkook were practicing dance moves. Jin was watching over Rap Mon's shoulder with a blank expression on his face.

"Ah! Finally someone!" Jin smiled as soon as he saw me and he walked towards me.

I grinned at him.

"Bored are we?" I said.

"They're all so focused, I'm proud of them"

I grinned.

"So why am I here again?"

I turned to look at Taehyung.

"And I assume it's not to see a ladybug" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Hey its the best I could come up with okay" He pouted.

"You mean worst"

He stuck his tongue out and I did the same thing.

"How are you a K-Pop idol again?" J-Hope asked me.

I pouted at him and he chuckled.

Am I really that big a laughing stock?

"Guys! Focus here, we called her for a valid reason" Rap Monster said.

I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Don't doubt us or whatever, we're not kidnapping anyone! Chill" J-Hope said.

I laughed and looked at Rap Min seriously.

"Okay okay! Jokes aside though, what's up?" I asked, looking right into his eyes.

"Um, so w-we wanted y-you- We wanted to like- um" Rap Mon stuttered and eubbed the back of his neck.

"Why are you stuttering? You're one of the most confident people I know" I say.

"Right" he said, pointing a finger at me.

I raised my eyebrows,tellin him to continue.

"What he wants to say is, we need your help with a song we're working on currently. He's nwver asked anyonw for help with his music other than the 7 of us so he's acting like a shy kid" Yoongi says.

"We work on albums kind of, we make a bunch of different songs basically, and we stick those songs to one theme and so we kind of create albums like that but we don't sellt his stuff to anyone. It's like a passion of ours... But we have a YouTube account so that are passion for what we do is shared. But we're not open about it so we're not known" He continues.

"So you nees my help with a song from your new album because I'm..." I say trailing off.

"Experianced. Talented. and you know your stuff. Or so we think" Hoseok continues.

Well he thinks I'm experianced and talented and that's an honour when it comes from people like them who are truthful and honest when it comes to their passion.

"Okay then! What do you need help with?" I say with a clap and I grin at all 7 of them.

****

We worked all evening!

They work really hard. I'm really impressed to see them work their asses off. They're actually serious and still the play around.

They were working on a song called DNA and they wanted help with V's dance solo and some other parts here and there.

There's really a lot more to them than the can meet.

"So! That was good!" I say once we wrap up.

"Yep! That was good work today guys! We'll work on it soem more when we're all free again" Rap Mon said with a grin.

"Thanks alot for helping us Ae Sook! It's really well appreciated" He said while holding his hand out to me.

I stared at it for a while and then I looked back at him.

"Are you kidding me? What's up with the sudden formalities? Come here!" I say and give him a hug.

I give all 7 of them friendly hugs.

"And guys? You'll are really good you know. You'll can really go places if you'll get signed under a label" I say before Rap Mon locks up.

"Nah. All that hectic schedule stuff isn't for us" He said while locking the door once we were outside.

"Hectic schedule? Not for you'll? You'll handled those past few hours just now way better than me. I'm a whiny kid, I'll say. But you'll could definitely handle anything thrown your way, that's for sure. Bit it's cool I get it. Moving on... I'm hungry!"

"YES! FOOD!!!!" Jin shouts and we all laugh and walk up the stairs.

"Let's go to a barbeque place... pleaseeeeee" J-Hope says loudly.

"Yeah sure!" Rap Mon said.

"As ling as there's food! I'm starving!" Jimin piped up.

"To the cars!" Jin said.

"I'll go with V" I say.

"Hey Ae Sook?" J-Hope said as we walked to the cars.

"Hmm?"

"You can drop the stage names you know... You're nit an outsider anymore!" He said, giving me one of his heart-warming smiles.

I grinned and nodded.

LET'S GO GET SOME FOOD WITH MY NEW FRIENDS!!!!

********
HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!! I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!!!!!! I HOPE YOU'LL ARE DOING YOUR BEST AND VOTING FOR BTS AT THE MAMAS I REALLY HOPE THEY WIN THIS!!!! THEY DESERVE THIS AND SO MUCH MORE!!!! ALSO... CAN WE FREAK OUT ABOUT THE AMAs HERE???!?!!!!!!!!!!????!! CUZ I'M REALLY DYING!!!!!!!

So, I'm sorry, I know the chapter was kinda shkit and not that great, it didn't turn out how I expected but please bare with me it's kind of a filler!!!!

Sorry for the infinite amount of typos!!!!

Pls vote and comment!!!!

Byeeeeeee!!!!!

Lotta love
~Tae's girlllllll❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 19.5K 37
A girl who lost her childhood friend. Totally shocked in words, her childhood friend turned into one of her greatest bully that she's ever encountere...
3.3K 110 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
35K 1.5K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
10.3K 459 60
Seven young boys grew up together and played in the park when they were young. Everything was changed when one of the oldest, Yoongi, had to move awa...