My Heart (book 2) (Editing)

By Browniiez

​Twin boys Royce and Randy both fell in love. For Randy it was love at first sight when he saw Desirée but fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Last Chapter)
End

chapter 13

287 14 0
By Browniiez

--- a week later ---

Jayshaun's Pov

Today is the day. Today's the day I get Egypt back. Her and Royce have been walking around smiling in each other face, kissing, he'd walk her to class... Everything I should be doing. So today is the day I end it all. My plan is simple.

First I'm going to kiss Egypt so that she remembers her feelings for me. Second, Royce is going to find out and break up with her. Third he going to come and find me. Fourth, he is gonna try and fight me, fifth, I kill him. And sixth, I go and ask Egypt out.

Its simple right. I know its going to work, I could just tell. Royce won't even k ow what hit him

Egypt's Pov

I was at my locker waiting for Royce to finish class when Jayshaun walked up to me. Urg, he is so annoying. For the past two weeks he's been following me around, Its so creepy he follows me to class, home, some times he waits out side of the washroom so he can follow me some more.

" what do you want Jayshaun " I said completely annoyed

" I want you Egypt!, why won't you give me a chance " he asked lookin like he was finna cry

" look Jayshaun, I'm dating Royce. I like him alot and your a cool guy and all but I don't like you that way." I said trying not to sound mean.

Than this nigga kissed me. He held the back of my head so I wouldn't move. I was about to knee him in the balls when someone pulled him back.

" the fuck you doing lil nigga" Randy ask Jayshaun as he pushed him into the lockers. Jayshaun pushed him back and than they started fighting. Randy is way bigger than Jayshaun so I don't know why he tried to fight him. Than out of the blue a gunshot went off.

Neither Randy or Jayshaun was moving so I started to panic. Than Jayshaun pushed Randy off of him. Randy rolled onto his back exposing the bullet hole in the side. Blood was starting to fill the floor while everyone ran.

" Randy!!!" I screamed running to him

Jayshaun ran away at the right moment because Royce came running down the hall.

" Randy, bro keep go eyes open" Royce said sounding surprisingly calm

" nigga I know that, I've been shot before" Randy said letting out a forced laugh.

What the fuck just happend

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey y'all

Hope you liked the chapter

Remember to vote, comment and share

Alright byee~Jah-naé

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
91.1K 3.5K 26
After graduating from high school, sixteen year old Tiffany has her mind set on leaving small town Monroe, Louisiana and living in Atlanta, Georgia...
SAVED By 💙

Teen Fiction

863K 28.3K 56
After being abused by her step father 18 year old Grace decides to run away and find help . Seeking help at the nearest place she finds she meets Hea...
5.1K 151 20
*Read at your own risk* Who ever thought that a sweet girl like Rose would cross paths with a street thug like Ramon. Rose was always loving, and swe...