✓ dirty dancing|park jimin

By jimindigo

'She only moans for me.' Jimin boasted. 'That ends tonight.' Jungkook said, taking off his shirt. Abuse, hear... More

disclaimer
mood
cast list
pirouette
strike
pas de deux
ardour
step
enthral
kitten
rewind
pause
futile
tease
morning
friend
no
loathe
pizza
used
rain
toying
sway
kai
bar
suit
why
quit
hbd
aria
vanilla
scrimmage
talk
choose
provocative
mischief
interruption
ménage à trois
aftermath
jazz
purpose
auditions
cupcake
act-I
corps-de-ballet
practise
act-II
arrest
capricious
celebrate
tango
trip
kindle
proposal
memories
hurt
backwash
recovery
sex
together
love
actuality : afterword
coda : epilogue
queries
second book
whoopie goldberg
one evening

before

32.9K 1.4K 633
By jimindigo

before: prep; conj; adv
during the period of time preceding.

Jimin's Point Of View

7 am

Her face was glowing in the light, lips slightly parted as she slept soundly. Rose lay next to me, clutching the covers. I realised she was cold and changed her into one of my shirts.

Seeing her unclothed made me think about last night.
I pressed my eyes closed, trying to ignore my urges.

She probably regrets it, but I don't.
Rose, why are you doing this to me?

I got out of bed and put on fresh clothes, leaving the house to clear my mind.

I went for a ride around the city, there aren't too many vehicles on the street at this time.

She took off her shirt torturously slow, sitting up. The clip that held her plain brown hair was released as her locks framed her face and cascaded over her shoulders like a waterfall.

She looks like a fucking goddess.

So pristine and pure in her white lingerie,

I want to ruin it. I want to ruin you, Rose.

    Never taking my eyes off of hers, even in her unclothed state, because her eyes held more depth, more meaning and emotion than anything else.

You have a sexy girl in front of you, almost naked, why are thinking about her damn eyes?

*PEEP*

'MOVE IT!', a truck driver shouted from behind me.

I shook my head and focused on the green signal in front of me. Revving the engine, I rode away.

'Ji-Jimin...'

'Please...'

'Touch me.'

Her moans were music to my ears. She was so fucking seductive without even trying.

Riding fast, zipping in and out of the vehicles that scattered the road, I tried focusing on what was in front of me.

'If you're not going to, I'll just do it myself.', she said and shut me up with a kiss.

Her lips. They were a dusty rose colour and turned deep pink when she bit them.

'URGH!', I groaned, taking a U-turn heading back to the apartment.

Stop fucking thinking about her Jimin.

Muffled sounds were heard from inside the apartment.
I opened the door to see Rose still wearing the shirt I left her in and J and Jungkook in the kitchen.

The all turned and looked at me weirdly. Rose's eyes caught mine.

Damn your eyes, Rose.

'What?', I snapped at all of them, annoyed with myself.

Rose ran into the room, hopefully, to change. Jungkook couldn't stop gazing at her.

'You slept with her?', he accused me as soon as the door shut.

'Yeah so?', I asked, defensively.

I don't like your tone, Jungkook.

'You're so fucking stupid. You don't even like her!', he harshly responded.

'What if I do? What's it to you?'

'We all know you don't, so you're just going to sleep around with her and her friends! It's nothing new!'

I hope Rose isn't listening.

'You know what, you can fucking have her, Jungkook.'

Instantly regretting what I said, I picked my keys up again and left the house in a huff.

6 pm

   I didn't have the courage to write to Rose the entire day. Instead, I just rolled, back and forth in bed, trying not to think of her supple skin and dark eyes.

I should go meet her.

     I rode down to the academy and entered the building. Asking the receptionist for Rose, I was informed that she went out a while ago.

Which probably means she'll be back soon.

Almost an hour later of waiting, fidgeting with my keys and thinking of what to say, a familiar car pulled up.

I saw Jungkook and Rose in each other arms.

Why do I feel hurt? 

Is Jungkook really interested in her?

Did he take what I said this morning seriously?

'Had fun, kitten?', I said loudly, leaning back against my bike.

It was stupid to even think about liking her. She clearly has no interest in me.

Jungkook got down from his car and faced me. Balling my fists, I tried my best not to attack him.

'Thanks, Kook.'

Thanks for taking yet another girl I like.

'Leave her alone from now on, Jimin.', Jungkook said as if I was a child.

No. YOU leave her the fuck alone.

'Why? So you can have her?', I asked knowing exactly what he's thinking.

My palms were sweating and my fingernails dug into the flesh of my palm as I tried to compose myself.

'What?', Rose said.

I forgot she was here.

'You have some fucking nerve coming here, Jimin.', she said, angrily.

She was angry I left her? Did Jungkook tell her something?

I looked at her. She seemed sad, not angry.

Looking back at Jungkook, I felt rage.

'What the fuck did you tell her?!', I pushed him without a thought.

'I didn't tell her anything, Jimin, SHE'S HURT!'

I want to punch your pretty face so hard.

'SHE'S HURT BECAUSE OF YOU!', he said snapping me out of my trance.

I looked at Rose who looked disgusted. Disgusted with me.

'Was hurt. I was hurt, but not anymore.'

With that, she left.

I fucked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 140 7
Jimin tries to leave Jungkook, who is offended he has the nerve. Notes: Before you read this story please understand that Jungkook is not a good pers...
2K 98 11
A Jikook Story about how Jungkook, a mistreated boy with an evil brother falls in love with Jimin. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ - BTS Fanfiction so...
3.3K 188 21
When a normal boy, a dance tutor named Park Jimin falls in love with his best friend's childish sister, you. And by childish, I really mean it. Jimin...
230K 11.7K 14
❝ Some people can control their destiny while some can't ❞ Those soft lips perfectly fit mine and the sync with which they moved against mine was per...